HHN 19 Construction

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the first construction pics I have:

Any and all the pictures I have taken and will take in the future are from guest accessible areas. I do not sneak backstage and will not even consider it (so please don't ask)... I have too much to loose to risk things like that.

Skool House Bell Tower

DSC01739.jpg

Sprung Tent Construction

DSC01742.jpg

Sprung Tent Construction Close-Up

HHN19con0004.jpg

Sprung Tent Facade

HHN19con0005.jpg

Skool House Bell Tower

HHN19con0006.jpg

Sprung Tent Work

HHN19con0007.jpg

Sprung Tent Facade

HHN19con0008.jpg

Disaster Queue (Lines/Paint from Last Year?)

HHN19con0009.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here the first pictures of the Jaws Queue construction. These pics are already outdated and newer pics are already floating around taken after 06/24/09. These are still the first (earliest) pics taken of the construction, just not the first posted.

17 Jaws 2009 HHN Construction Pics - Taken 06/24/09

Any and all the pictures I have taken and will take in the future are from guest accessible areas. I do not sneak backstage and will not even consider it (so please don't ask)... I have too much to loose to risk things like that.

NewHHN001.jpg

NewHHN002.jpg

NewHHN003.jpg

NewHHN005.jpg

NewHHN007.jpg

NewHHN008.jpg

NewHHN009.jpg

NewHHN010.jpg

NewHHN011.jpg

NewHHN012.jpg

NewHHN013.jpg

NewHHN014.jpg

NewHHN015.jpg

NewHHN016.jpg

NewHHN017.jpg

NewHHN018.jpg

NewHHN019.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone is wondering, those props outside the sprung tent are from last year.

I didn't know that at first, but I finally recognized them.

I just came back from universal studios today and I basically got nothing to report.. so here it is:

Tents: no changes at all. The only new thing I was able to get was a pic of the water basin from last years American Gothic scarezone which blasted water.

Disaster Queue: no changes at all since the last pictures that were taken and are floating around the web now.

Jaws Queue: Able to get one pic from a finished wall visible thru the white double doors from a distance. nothing more. I will post tomorrow.

This will probably be the time where the construction that is visible from the guest areas are done.

All that will change is:

- the finishing of the facade of Tent 2 (Geppetto)

- the last room that is visible from the Disaster Queue before they shield it from view.

- Whatever is visible from the Saw house thru the double doors.

There is a report that the Saw facade is visible from the Fear Factor Stadium so check it out if you get the chance. My pass expires the 25th and I dont know if I'm gonna renew it anytime soon. nothing more will be visible for me so i dont see the reason to pay the money to check it out every so often anymore.

Edited by Nocturas

This thread was closed for a little while as we cleaned it up of all construction pictures that were taken by sneaking into restricted areas. It seems this is getting out of control with people now taking pictures inside the Sound Stages, so as of now HNN will not condone Pictures and/or Videos from restricted parts of the park.

PLEASE if you want to post Pictures and or Video of construction, make sure its from Guest Accessible areas.

• 3 weeks later...

3Pics from last Wednesday from the Butcher.. ahem 'pet shop' with the props in it to 'sell bunnies'. *cough* *cough*

NewHHN020.jpg

NewHHN021.jpg

NewHHN022.jpg

I'm pretty sure the bench with the boxes on it will be moved out of the way or they'll have a LOT of bumps and bruises to deal with.

Edited by Nocturas

This is from the rumored Leave It To Cleaver house right? How the hell could HHN possibly relate to The Muppets. I see it right there in this Wiki but anyone have more info? It is obviously the same pet store. This year just gets weirder and weirder.

^ Taken from the Muppet Wiki, which you can read here:

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Wilson%27s_Pet_Store

I posted these on the vault a while back but I'll post them here as well.

note: I Didn't break any rules to get them... well on one pic I bent them just a bit (sprung tent 2) But was seen by three employees and they let me walk the path... if that one bothers anyone let me know I'll remove it.

apparently Photobucket is being a pain. Who knew post stuff and hosting peoples signatures would get a bandwidth violation? I'm sure you've all seen my pics by now but, you should be able to go here to see them If not... mods, please feel free to delete this post.

Edited by JWFearman

• 3 weeks later...