Online Ticket Purchase Question

They have willcall but I don't know if that's just for FOL passes and the like. Best bet is just to print them. You also don't have to print them right after buying them. You get a confirmation email which sends you a link/download of your tickets that you can print anywhere just in case.

• 2 weeks later...

ok i got another question for anyone who can answer this one.

i checked last years prices and it said FOL was 69$ is that the price for the ticket to HHN and FOL or is 69$ added to reg ticket price?

I bought that last year. Its $69 TOTAL. (including park admission) BUT if you're buying FOTL and printing them at home, be sure to get there a little earlier than you normally would because you need to go to a booth, give them those tickets you printed, get them processed, and then they will actually give you the FOTL pass.

I bought that last year. Its $69 TOTAL. (including park admission) BUT if you're buying FOTL and printing them at home, be sure to get there a little earlier than you normally would because you need to go to a booth, give them those tickets you printed, get them processed, and then they will actually give you the FOTL pass.

its worth buying the ticket online right?? does it always sell out on opening night?

Edited by KosmikLOL

As far as I know opening night hasn't sold out (entirely anyway) FOTL passes sell out as well as FFP. They only allow so many FOTL passes per day (I believe) and last year only a certain amount of FFP were sold. But general admission tickets don't sell so quickly as far as opening night is concerned. But either way I would still buy them asap. I always buy my tickets online, saves time and money.

Just basically what electro said. Buy online. Saves time and money. Buying up front is probably the least intelligent thing you could do besides going to Fright Fest. They'll most-likely be all sold out by then.

now im just hoping they have a willcall option to get tickets at a kiosk i dnt have a printer :(

soo excited for the Multi Day Pass!!

one question about it how does the pass exactly work?

do they give you like a lanyard with the pass in a plastic case like annual passes?

i cant imagine bringing the printed ticket everytime you go it can rip or get lost D:

I bought it back in 2010, and it was just that, a printed ticket that I had to keep bringing back. Idk if they've changed it. Honestly as long as you keep it in your wallet or something it won't rip or anything.

ahh :( i want a HHN lanyard can you buy those in the park or do FOTL only get them??