Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas 3D

WESKER69

nope, a lot of things always break at HHN, you think they know how people act, yet things always end up breaking, I mean, I am just saying, I really hope the buttons last,

I hope they last as well.

The red button in Bloodngutz was gone before I went into the house on opening night. We hit that house at about 7:15/7:30.

In 2009, someone punched a hole in the facade of Dracula on opening night. They actually pointed it out to us on the UTH tour I went on and explained how they are constantly having to mend the sets.

• Like 1

The control room with all the buttons is there intentionally and are made for many people to push buttons because when you see that room theirs only all those colorful color buttons and nothing else in that hall except a tech to say "move along" so every person would obviously touch the button it isn't like last years that they won't even know it's there. So I hope the effects and buttons are very resilient even I was like "ooh what this button do?"

Wow, The opposite effect happened!

the two times I went, No one pushed the buttons in front of me or behind, people had no idea what that was, once I pushed them EVERYONE started to do it :lol:

Is funny because when I went in the room the floor was shaking, so someone in front must have known, but when it was the turn of the people around me, no one really knew,

I was surprised at how this house was less comedy driven and more about scares... well judging from a few scenes. I nearly crapped myself in the Gambling room & the Finale... there may have been one other scare in-between, but i cant remember.

The rope is naughty

the buttons are nifty. Got sprayed & vibrated at the same time (sounds so wrong). I almost want to say that at least one of the buttons provided an effect back at you instead of the previous buffet. I remember pushing a button tonight and being sprayed (again)

• Like 1

I was in line for this house in torrential downpour waiting for it to open. Everybody was completely drenched. But, Penn & Teller came out and walked down the whole line greeting people. I guess it was their way of saying thanks/apologizing for the delay. However they were not at the end of the house for us.

As far as the house, it was alright but didn't leave too much of an impression on me. 3 boobs dealer and secret clown were cool though. Of course I was at my most miserable moment of the day having just been soaked, lol.

• Like 1

I was surprised at how this house was less comedy driven and more about scares... well judging from a few scenes. I nearly crapped myself in the Gambling room & the Finale... there may have been one other scare in-between, but i cant remember.

The rope is naughty

the buttons are nifty. Got sprayed & vibrated at the same time (sounds so wrong). I almost want to say that at least one of the buttons provided an effect back at you instead of the previous buffet. I remember pushing a button tonight and being sprayed (again)

Yeah, same thing happened to me. I think it's one of the buttons at the end of the line of buttons. It sprays you instead. Lol.

Dave, we were in that same line. I thought it was nice he came by and interacted with the crowd.

I love Vegas. I love Penn and Teller. I loved this house. It was fun, and one scene in the wedding chapel caused me a fit of laughter the first time through, but there were some good scares in there too. Not my favorite house so far, but I still enjoyed it.

I wish I got to see them, I love Bullshit and Fool Us. We did this house 2nd to last yesterday evening after the rain had subsuded. I pressed (not hit) all of the buttons and got a shot of water to the face from one of them, so they're obviously there to be pressed.

A friend of mine went thru TWD last night with Teller in front of him. He said Teller was very cool about posing for a picture and real freindly. I remember him tweeting about being up at 5:30 to do the morning news shows so that's very cool that he was still open to fans after what must have been a very long day.

This house was more than i anticipated. Didn't expect the house to be that cool looking but Penn and Teller make it work! The buttons were very cool, of corse I pressed all of them ( just a little hint: the last buttons spray you with water). 

No sign of Penn and Teller but on opening night my friend shared a umbrella with Penn. Apparently he is a giant.  

I'm going to agree with everyone here and this is currently one of my favorite houses this year. Both casts are amazing and the interactions in the house are very unique. I didn't know about the slot machines - I wonder what other tricks they have hidden.

I have to say that Roy being mauled by the Bengal tiger is a brilliant touch.

We were caught in the deluge on opening night, but missed Penn & Teller's meet and greet by 20 minutes (we were trying to get out of the Level 4 whitewater river between the parade building and the sprung tents). We were told they were in the house last night, but we never did see them. I love how they take their fans seriously - a trip to the park (or in the house) would not be complete without interacting with the fans. Great guys with amazing talent!

I was listening to Penn's Sunday School Podcast,

and I can't believe Penn is such a scaredy cat :lol: :lol:

he was saying how he went to Walking Dead and he got really really scared lol, how he hates haunted houses because he gets too scared and cannot stand them, I found that really funny,

I liked the idea behind the house and I think its pretty creative.

I find I may be a bit biased though as I find Penn and Teller to be very off-putting with their attitudes towards my faith.

It's really hard for me to hear all the things he is saying in the house in some areas (over al the background noise) but you get the gist.

Ultimately though, I don't even wear the glasses as there is a lot of good detail in this house that is lost with them on.

• Like 1