Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas 3D

WESKER69

seriously? What other house are they going to completely expose?!? Oh wait we only really have two that haven't been.

I'm not watching that one either. Next year why don't they just give us the blue prints and walk through description in March and completely destroy any anticipation...

• Like 5

seriously? What other house are they going to completely expose?!? Oh wait we only really have two that haven't been.

I'm not watching that one either. Next year why don't they just give us the blue prints and walk through description in March and completely destroy any anticipation...

I disagree.. I am much more excited (For this house)..

Again...they barely showed anything, IMO. And the video seems to have the opposite effect of killing anticipation. Most people seemed pumped about it.

• Like 1

Im looking forward to this, I am in the group that likes seeing vids of what we are about to get into. I mean damn if Im paying $80+ plus parking, drinks, churro,etc I would like to know as much about the event as I can. If that means I have to watch walkthroughs of the houses 2 months before opening then I guess thats what I will do.

• Like 1

Lol I even push all the buttons and turn off/on all the light switches in the houses even when I KNOW they won't actually do anything... I will most likely be one of the people to push all the buttons at the same time... :ninja: (ADHD Ninja)

AKA one of the reasons plenty of props are broken by events end.

I've NEVER broken a prop. I might want to touch the buttons but I'm gentle. Rude.

people touch the stuff, I know what you mean, I get you

What I mean is Imagine a Loud, awful loud, trying to be "funny" group of teenagers, or worst, a group of grown loud annoying drunks, then imagine those groups in the room of the buttons..... (holding the line, pressing everything all at once, kicking the buttons, laughing, screaming.....)

yeah, I can see that,I can completely picture that in my head, I LOVE the idea of being able to scare people, that is really cool, but I really hope they don't break by the first week

• Like 1

Most people going through the house especial drunk obnoxious ones might not even notice the buttons... Besides Uni knows how people act, if they were worried I'm sure they wouldn't have involved any buttons. I'm sure if they needed to they could add some reset time or something so that people won't hold up the line.

Also, sir you need to calm down.

• Like 2

Most people going through the house especial drunk obnoxious ones might not even notice the buttons... Besides Uni knows how people act, if they were worried I'm sure they wouldn't have involved any buttons. I'm sure if they needed to they could add some reset time or something so that people won't hold up the line.

Also, sir you need to calm down.

nope, a lot of things always break at HHN, you think they know how people act, yet things always end up breaking, I mean, I am just saying, I really hope the buttons last,

• Mark M. changed the title to Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas 3D