Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas 3D

WESKER69

They might use the same effect from the Disaster pre-show that they used to show Christopher Walken. That would explain the use of the green screen in the previous photos. That's my guess.

^They did say in, I think the Huffington Post, that they would pop up in the house to scare. I wonder how it will work.

FOUND IT!.... They didn't say it was official, but its been discussed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-hill/penn-teller-universal-orl_b_1736874.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment

"Not only that, but Penn & Teller have actually been talking about coming back to Orlando several times over the course of this year's Halloween Horror Nights event so that they can then appear unannounced inside of their maze. So that they can personally get in on scaring the people who are going through their haunted house," said Jim Timon, Senior Vice President of Entertainment at the Universal Orlando Resort. "That's how excited Penn & Teller are about having their very own maze at this year's event."

Presented nightly inside of this particular HHN haunted house:

- Filming numerous video segments (as mentioned in my previous post)

- Recording voice-over pieces

^They did say in, I think the Huffington Post, that they would pop up in the house to scare. I wonder how it will work.

FOUND IT!.... They didn't say it was official, but its been discussed.

http://www.huffingto...f=entertainment

Presented nightly inside of this particular HHN haunted house:

- Filming numerous video segments (as mentioned in my previous post)

- Recording voice-over pieces

yeah I know about the videos, that's kinda obvious,

I meant, if they go Inside the Actual house, I wonder how that is going to work, I wonder if they will be in costume, meaning, You Won't know they are there,

or if they will appear as themselves at some point in the house,

it would be great, I love the idea

It just makes me think, people will try to either, Touch them, Take pictures, talk to them, even try to get their autographs,

of course we have no idea how they will show up in the house, maybe they will be out of reach completely, but HHN crowds sometimes are so weird it makes me wonder

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we saw a meet-n-greet with P&T like we've had with Steve & Tango of Ghost Hunters.

The previous years, they had it in the covered pavilion area across from Mel's by the lagoon. However, last year, they held it inside the HMU theater. There was a Q&A then an autograph session... so I could easily see P&T doing the same thing (especially since they only have shows on what looks to be 4 event nights out of the 25)

They might use the same effect from the Disaster pre-show that they used to show Christopher Walken. That would explain the use of the green screen in the previous photos. That's my guess.

That would be an incredible add to HHN, but i think the cost of the effect might be a little to high, i may be wrong, but i think we're more likely to see them in the queue video and maybe on some monitors in the house like in Interstellar terror with the captain.

They did say it was a tour of New(kd) vegas right? Maybe the'll give us a tour via video "surveillance" Thats how we may see and hear "them"(PENN) I think teller might have some really funny things too, can't wait to see how they surprise us.

If this house is indeed 3D as is expected, then it needs to be done very well. Because nothing is quite as bad as touting a house as 3D and the effect itself being incredibly sucktastic. And nothing gives me a headache quicker than shitty 3D.

I LOVED Holidays of Horror and I actually feel that this is going to be an amazing follow-up to the dark comedy series.

Holidays of Horror was hysterical, I think we will be treated to equally dark humor with this one.

If this house is indeed 3D as is expected, then it needs to be done very well. Because nothing is quite as bad as touting a house as 3D and the effect itself being incredibly sucktastic. And nothing gives me a headache quicker than shitty 3D.

Did you experience The In-Between last year? That house involved all new 3D style effects. lasers, mirrors, string, etc...

So with the new things tried last year and what P&T can do as illusionists, I would say the 3D in this house will be good. It would be a bad movie to follow up a unique 3D experience with a mediocre-cliched one...

Just read an artical on Huffington Post about this house. According to Teller there is an opportunity in this house for guests to take part in the fun and scare other guests.....sounds very interesting. Also it was said that Penn and Teller will be dropping by quite a few times and randomly popping up in the house to scare guests INPERSON..now that sounds cool.

Just read an artical on Huffington Post about this house. According to Teller there is an opportunity in this house for guests to take part in the fun and scare other guests.....sounds very interesting. Also it was said that Penn and Teller will be dropping by quite a few times and randomly popping up in the house to scare guests INPERSON..now that sounds cool.

I still don't see how it is a good idea for them to be in the house with the amount of drunks and crazy people to go to,

A chance to scare others? I wonder how...

I still don't see how it is a good idea for them to be in the house with the amount of drunks and crazy people to go to,

They have been performing since they were in High School and Teller was still a professor. They got plenty of experience under their belt, I'm pretty certain a few drunken hecklers won't bother them much. Plus Penn is a beast, nuff said.

They have been performing since they were in High School and Teller was still a professor. They got plenty of experience under their belt, I'm pretty certain a few drunken hecklers won't bother them much. Plus Penn is a beast, nuff said.

Go ahead and try to be a drunk idiot around Penn Jillette....He WILL make you want to die. Wit alone will allow him and teller to handle this no problem.

• Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Penn & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas 3D