Does anyone know where I can find blueprints/layouts of past houses? I know some websites have some pretty low quality pictures of them but I can't really find anything that has definition to them. Just curious if anyone knows where someone can get some access to the layouts of houses from the past 3 years or so :) Thanks!

^Your welcome. I actually want to see some of that stuff too. I'm kind of interested. I know Severe Fear has a blueprint-

163807_170838362961066_170325193012383_393678_8008046_n.jpg

Also some of Universal in Hollywood has blueprints

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4697.jpg

I don't know if Orlando has any like this. I've been looking for a while. If I come upon any more I'll post them, hopefully so other people chime in, because I want to see some too! :)

Edit:

Freddy's Maze

combinedhouses_154.jpg4

Creatures (Not a great Pic though)

IMAG0036.jpg

Edited by Hauntfan

^It's part of an 8 corridors concept for the Extreme House, Severe Fear.

Here's an official description of what it would have been.

You find yourself in a corridor of doors. You're not the only one because the other 7 guests going through their coffin/cages get dumped out into the same place. The doors on across from you are all chained/locked closed. Suddenly the lights begin to go out one by one.. your eyes follow the direction as the darkness begins taking over. At the other end of the hallway a door slams open & there is a big military-esque guy with a HUGE chainsaw. He chases you out of the corridor & into the next scene.
Edited by Hauntfan

Would LOVE to hear more about tho house! Sounds intriguing!

I'll give you a small description. You entered the house in a church when somebody put a blindfold on you. They would take you to a new room where they took the blindfold off and put you in a coffin, closed the lid and the only opening was a small cross cut out. They were going to use binaural sound to make it sound and FEEL like there were rats crawling on you. Through the cross opening, you could see claws grabbing at you. I think then you went to the 8 corridors, you eventually made your way to the school bus where they would lock you in the bus with scareactors while the back of the bus was on fire.

That's all I can remember at the moment. Too bad it never happened, it would have been amazing.

Thanks Legacy! Sounds kind of intense! Hopefully they'll be able to bring something like this to the parks in the near future...with HOS having their own "extreme" house, hopefully USF will jump on board here soon with something of their own, maybe possibly even bring this very house to fruition :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've looked for house floor plans for many years. Being a drafter myself, I can really appreciate all the work that goes into making such drawings. For the few that I have, I love looking and the prints and remembering each part of the house (where I or my gypsy would have been scared or where our favorite scenes were). I would definitely love to see Universal offer even simplified prints in a behind the scenes book for each year. Wishful thinking I suppose. If only I could get a drawings for Hell's Kitchen, Insanity & S.S. Frightantic. "memories"

Some from 2008 when we got to meet A&D (the Lengendary Truth event). I didn't have my camera (of all the nights to not have it) but some people that I knew did so they graciously gave me copies. Not the best shots but beggars can't be choosers. I feel that I would have to ask if it is alright to post those images as I don't want to step on any toes. I've seen basic floor plans and some safety plans but that's it. Never any of the electrical or carpentry plans.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...