Halloween Horror Nights 22 (2012) Event Music

Ok, I got a bunch of new songs from House of Horrors on Sunday.

House of Horrors:

"The Nightmare and Dawn" - Bernard Herrmann - Vertigo OST

"The Letter" - Bernard Herrmann - Vertigo OST

"The Bride of Frankenstein" - Westminster Philharmonic Orchestra - Cinema Century

"Main Title (The Ghost of Frankenstein)" - William Stromberg - Monster Music: Classic Horror Film Music

Penn & Teller:

"Queen of Las Vegas" - B-52's - Whammy! (Exterior)

Ok, I got a bunch of new songs from House of Horrors on Sunday.

House of Horrors:

"The Nightmare and Dawn" - Bernard Herrmann - Vertigo OST

"The Letter" - Bernard Herrmann - Vertigo OST

"The Bride of Frankenstein" - Westminster Philharmonic Orchestra - Cinema Century

"Main Title (The Ghost of Frankenstein)" - William Stromberg - Monster Music: Classic Horror Film Music

Penn & Teller:

"Queen of Las Vegas" - B-52's - Whammy! (Exterior)

I also got all of those as well as the Main Titles from Second Hand Lions by William T. Stromberg in the House of Horrors clip.

Edited by dkrfla

I tagged another track from The Ring soundtrack from somewhere in the park called The Ferry. Also just as you enter the AC house the song Last Man On Earth from Welcome 2 My nightmare is playing and just before you exit the AC house Nothings Free from The Last Temptation is playing. It only took me about 8 different videos to get the tag on the first song in the house but i finally did. :)

Edited by dkrfla

Alice Cooper Queue:

The Underture - Alice Cooper - Welcome 2 My Nightmare

An may I suggest that if you only want one song to add to a playlist for Alice Cooper choose this one as it's a medley of a bunch of songs. Also I got some more recordings to upload tomorrow of Gothic and Walking Dead.

During the waterfall shows, there was a fairly chuckey-centric video that used this song.

You are correct I heard this song playing while buying a beer near Walking Dead, I approve!

They also play Shutter Island soundtrack in the streets, not sure what songs!

The song that is used listed on my first post, on the very first page, in the parkwide loop category! Thanks for the heads up though, I heard this last night while waiting at the gate!

Edited by HHNFreak2006