Halloween Horror Nights 22 (2012) Event Music

HHNfreak2006, is there any way you could label or separate the songs for the houses so we know which ones are played in the queue and which ones are played in the house?

And isn't it strange we have 2 songs called Air by Hans Zimmer but from different soundtracks...

Edit: Forgot to post this.

Lagoon:

"Burning Tree" - by Hans Zimmer, Henning Loher & Martin Tillman - from The Ring OST

Streets# 7: NOTHING! But I really wanna know this vocalizing track :(

I think it's from the Angels & Demons Soundtrack because it has the same chanting as the other Angels & Demons song "Air" which we already know is being played around the park. In fact I'd even go as far as to say it is "Air."

Compare:

Edit:

After comparing them they are in fact the same song.

Can't believe no one has mentioned it yet but the Walking Dead Theme is played outside the Hospital and through the first part of the house. I don't think there's any music in the rest of the house, only sound effects like crickets. There is music at the end of the house but I think that's just carried over from the scarezone.

Okay the list has been updated, see first post

*Updates to date* 1 new music identity for Streets, updates to Walking Dead and finally I have tagged all the music used during the 3 (I think there is only 3) Lagoon shows. Enjoy! Gothic still needs further reviewing! Great Job everyone and keep up the great work. The event is only in it's 2nd week and we accomplished ALOT of the music! But more IS out there, if you visit the event look at the thread and choose an area that could use updates and check it out in the park, have fun!

• Like 1

*Updates to date* 1 new music identity for Streets, updates to Walking Dead and finally I have tagged all the music used during the 3 (I think there is only 3) Lagoon shows.

There's 4. Hitchcock, Chucky, Alice Cooper and Classic Monsters. I'm going again on Sunday so ill try and get some more recordings.

Not so far Cody. The sound effects are nice and clear but the bg music isn't so much. I have gone thru several recordings and videos of Gothic and think on one i may have possibly heard Gothic Sanctum by Nox Arcana from Transylvania playing when you first go in. I have not been able to tag anything using Shazam or Soundhound or Tunatic tho so I am only going on my own ears. I need to hear more,

OK looking at the first page here, there are some big omissions from Bill & Ted. Gangnam Style by PSY for example.

Does anybody know which remix of the "Afro Circus" song from Madagascar 3 is used?

Neither myself nor Luke nor Cody have actually been to the event yet so we haven't seen or heard the Bill and Ted Show yet. So we need those who have seen it and heard it to let us know! And thanks Doc!

• Like 1

Okay. So going down the list on my Word Doc....we are missing music from these areas, anyone wanna take a look into these tonight, it would be well appreciated considering I will attending the event this Friday for my 1st night, and if anyone wants to meet up, I will be at the event every Thursday night by myself or with friends.

Here are the areas in need of tagging.......

House of Horrors (Exterior/Queue)

20 Penny Circus

Gothic

Dead End (Exterior/Queue)

Other areas in need of more work....

House of Horrors (Interior)

Penn & Teller (Interior and Exterior/Queue)

The Walking Dead

Silent Hill (Exterior/Queue)

Gothic (Exterior/Queue and Interior)

I will focus more on B&T when I visit since I will do a full live audio recording on my Iphone and will work with it.

Any other areas of the parks playing additional loops?? (Restaurants, etc.)

Great work so far everyone, thanks for your help and have a fun haunt season!

Penn and Teller:

(internal)

Korn- Clown

Alice Cooper:

(External)

Caffine

A runaway train

Last Man on Earth

I'll bite your face off

Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever

The Congregation

I Gotta Get Outta Here

When Hell Comes Home

No more Mr.Nice Guy

School's Out

Feed my Frankenstein

Poison

I'm Eighteen

Billion Dollar Baby

Welcome to my Nightmare

How you gonna see me now

Elected

If anybody knows the trance song that's played outside of Penn & Teller that would help.

Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare

Queue:

Muscle of Love - Alice Cooper - Muscle of Love Album

How You Gonna See Me Now - Alice Cooper - From the Inside Album

Is It My Body - Alice Cooper - Love It to Death Album

Desperado - Alice Cooper - The Definitive Alice Cooper Album

Department of Youth - Alice Cooper - The Definitive Alice Cooper Album

I Never Cry - Alice Cooper - The Definitive Alice Cooper Album

Generation Landslide - Alice Cooper - The Definitive Alice Cooper Album

Hello, Hooray - Alice Cooper - The Definitive Alice Cooper Album

I'll Bite You Face Off - Alice Cooper - Welcome 2 My Nightmare Album

Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever - Alice Cooper - Welcome 2 My Nightmare Album

I am made of you - Alice Cooper - Welcome 2 My Nightmare Album

You could add BILLION DOLLAR BABIES to that list as I heard it in the queue during my visit on the 27th of September.

Edited by YourPallbearer

Here are the areas in need of tagging.......

House of Horrors (Exterior/Queue) - Nothing Outside the Building

Dead End (Exterior/Queue) - Nothing Outside the Building

Other areas in need of more work....

Gothic (Exterior/Queue and Interior) - Nothing Outside the Building

Any other areas of the parks playing additional loops?? (Restaurants, etc.) - Most of the restaurants seem to be playing their normal park hours music but the few that are playing HHN music are just playing the same HHN music as the streets.

I have some more recordings to upload from last night so I'll post them a bit later.