HHN 22 Tickets, Prices and Dates

Question: Could I change 5 dates on my FFP, if I buy at the gate? For example, instead of having the 27th, 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th. Can I use the 28th, 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th? Forgive me if this is question is silly, I just wanted to know if it were possible. Thanks!

Uh no the thing is the pass if only for the nonpeak days that they still want to pack people in and still get more business is the reason why they give fans that opportunity to go those days and it won't be empty also they spend cash on food and drinks throughout the night getting more money they do not need people to go on saturdays because it's more than likely it will be packed so if you want more days i suggest a FFP+.

Uh no the thing is the pass if only for the nonpeak days that they still want to pack people in and still get more business is the reason why they give fans that opportunity to go those days and it won't be empty also they spend cash on food and drinks throughout the night getting more money they do not need people to go on saturdays because it's more than likely it will be packed so if you want more days i suggest a FFP+.

I understand, thank you. Lol I knew it was a ridiculous question but I thought I'd ask.

I recently read on the Passport Mailer (Annual Passholder mailer) that Free and Discounted Valet parking will not be available on Event nights this year.

Does anyone know if they mean ALL parking or just Valet. I didn't think any Annual Pass tier granted Free Valet so I was just wondering, seeing as it is worded a little funny.

The highest tier annual pass features free regular valet except for during HHN and Mardi Gras. That message is just UO reminding people. You should still be able to get free regular self-parking. Part of the reason people go from 1st tier to 2nd tier is for the free parking. It pays for itself. Not only that, but HHN parking doesn't start until like 6. Just get there early and go in the park to ride something if you're a pass holder, lol.

• Like 1

So, I am bringing my sister with me to HHN this year. She originally was only going to go one night with me, so I bought her a one night ticket. She now wants to come with me multiple times. Would it be possible to upgrade her one night ticket to a FFP or will I have to just buy another FFP for her?

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick question.. Im going tomorrow night with some friends from HOS, and one of the guys from my group has to buy his at the gate. Will he be able to get the Fl red discount at the gate?

Casey

Yes you can get the discount at the gate

Anyone know the publix ticket prices?

36.99 for sun-thurs. 54.99 for fri 66.99 for sat. Theyre the same as the fl resident prices.

Niw, MY question is did they let the FFP people go in the last Saturday like in 2010? Is it possible to happen this year as well?

Edited by foREVer56