HHN 22 Tickets, Prices and Dates

I have a question.. If you get on the Arcane Insights tour.. and the thing says it lasts for 6 hours, why in holy hell would you need a HHN admission ticket, too? I just booked this tour (I couldn't help myself.. now we're flying down TWICE.. jeez). But, before I go online and buy my HHN tix for our second trip down, I need to make sure it's necessary. It doesn't logically make sense to me. Anyone know?

In years past the stay and scream was an add on to my ticket that allowed me a few hours of entry to USF then they put me in the holding pen while HHN started... If i remember it was only like $20 to add.. What is the deal with it this year, I am not totally understanding the concept.. It says it is $66 and is a full day of a park? Could it be either park? Someone please help!

Only employees get them. Some people are lucky enough to have a friend that works there. Others buy them off employees. I've been told its a huge no no to give them or sell them to someone. (coming from someone I know that works there)

Sorry for the typo, keyboard on phone sucks

Only employees get them. Some people are lucky enough to have a friend that works there. Others buy them off employees. I've been told its a huge no no to give them or sell them to someone. (coming from someone I know that works there)

Sorry for the typo, keyboard on phone sucks

We are allowed to give our employee preview tickets to a family member of friend, but selling them to anyone is a MAJOR no no.... :)...as it is with any comp tickets we receive. Of course, whoever you decide to give them to, you've got to trust that they aren't a complete idiot and try to sell them to someone else...which is why I am incredibly selective as to who I give any comp tickets to at all.

Just curious the website states that the event starts at 6:30 every night but doesn't state when the event finishes. Are we to assume it is just like the previous years? But for people who are new how are they supposed to know? Also I would prefer a confirmation from someone haha.

In years past the stay and scream was an add on to my ticket that allowed me a few hours of entry to USF then they put me in the holding pen while HHN started... If i remember it was only like $20 to add.. What is the deal with it this year, I am not totally understanding the concept.. It says it is $66 and is a full day of a park? Could it be either park? Someone please help!

If you have a ticket for th Themepark for the day, plus a HHN ticket, you can go to one of the holding pens. There is no charge for this provided you have both tickets already.

The Stay and Scream is if you have a themepark ticket for the day, you can "upgrade" and a ticket for HHN that night. The prices are probably on the website, but it's usually like $20 for a Wed or Thur, then like $30 for Fri, and $40 for Sat. Something like that.

EDIT: YIKES....I haven't upgraded my ticket for like 8 years adn you saying $20 had me think that was still the cost. The Stay and Scream upgrade prices are:

Sun - Thur $37

Fri $52

Sat $67

Edited by Oysterhead00

I feel so stupid for posting this but for some reason, the online ticket store for HHN 22 won't work for me. I want to buy a Frequent Fear Pass Plus so I click Add To Cart. Now when I go to both View Cart or Checkout, it doesn't list my selection. All it gives me are the options Back to Shopping or Find Cart. I click on Find Cart, and it tells me to type my email address. When I do that I press Find Cart and all that it tells me is that Unable to Find Saved Shopping Cart. I am so confused and frustrated. I'm not able to buy my ticket online. Can someone help me please?

I feel so stupid for posting this but for some reason, the online ticket store for HHN 22 won't work for me. I want to buy a Frequent Fear Pass Plus so I click Add To Cart. Now when I go to both View Cart or Checkout, it doesn't list my selection. All it gives me are the options Back to Shopping or Find Cart. I click on Find Cart, and it tells me to type my email address. When I do that I press Find Cart and all that it tells me is that Unable to Find Saved Shopping Cart. I am so confused and frustrated. I'm not able to buy my ticket online. Can someone help me please?

My suggestion would be to try again later today. Its probably just a website glitch....

Just curious the website states that the event starts at 6:30 every night but doesn't state when the event finishes. Are we to assume it is just like the previous years? But for people who are new how are they supposed to know? Also I would prefer a confirmation from someone haha.

The HHN park hours are listed on Official Site under the Frequently asked questions section...

2012HHNHours.jpg

I have tried to buy the ticket on previous days and this has always happen.

This is gonna sound like a silly question, but did you put a number in the box right above the ADD TO CART box ??

1 for one ticket, 2 for two tickets... etc... before hitting Add to Cart..

You need a number there for it to work...

This is gonna sound like a silly question, but did you put a number in the box right above the ADD TO CART box ??

1 for one ticket, 2 for two tickets... etc... before hitting Add to Cart..

You need a number there for it to work...

o.o That worked. Thank you very much, now I'm to hit my head on my desk multiple times for my stupidty. Lol Thank you.
  • Like 1

The HHN park hours are listed on Official Site under the Frequently asked questions section...

2012HHNHours.jpg

Wow I feel dumb, sorry. But I don't understand why they didn't list it like last year with colors for the dates and the colors representing how long it would be open. I mean in overview it doesn't state how long it is open and I know what HHN is so thus why I didn't bother looking at the FAQ before. Lol. Oh well ... thanks again!

• Like 1

Does anybody know if I can get a "hard copy" or another copy of my frequent fear pass. I bought and printed it out online, but I am afraid if something happens to this piece of paper I'm screwed.

Go to any ticket booth and you can then swap it for a regular ticket so don't worry about it. Get a lanyard and youll never miss it again.

I heard about this before but I don't know if it's true and I'm aiming the question to the current employees, is employee's discount better than let's say Annual Passholder's discount on FFP+ because I heard it's the same but it seem more logical that they would have a better discount.

We get the same discount on HHN tickets as Annual Passholders do.