HHN 22 Tickets, Prices and Dates

can somebody tell me how busy it gets the second weekend? i always went the first weekend, i wanna know if its worth it to buy the express pass or not

The later you visit the event the more crowds there will be so I believe your okay if your willing to plan out the houses and shows in the correct manor you can do it, I always visit every weekend last year and it's never a problem to do all the houses and shows all i suggest is make a plan and arrive very early. (i recommend the "Stay and Scream Option" on your ticket or if you already have an AP for the Daytime Universal Park as it will knock one house out of the list before the crowds come in and it's cheaper than express)

Btw keep these questions in the tickets & dates topic

Edited by CinemaOfTheDead

The later you visit the event the more crowds there will be so I believe your okay if your willing to plan out the houses and shows in the correct manor you can do it, I always visit every weekend last year and it's never a problem to do all the houses and shows all i suggest is make a plan and arrive very early. (i recommend the "Stay and Scream Option" on your ticket or if you already have an AP for the Daytime Universal Park as it will knock one house out of the list before the crowds come in and it's cheaper than express)

Btw keep these questions in the tickets & dates topic

well every year i buy the rush of fear pass due to the fact im gonna be goin friday and saturday possibly sunday, plus its my own tradition to go to finnegans at like 4 and stay there during the lockdown that way i can just go to the haunted houses around twister

Probably a long-shot but does anyone know if you can still buy RoF Passes a couple of days into the event or do they stop being sold on Opening Night?

If I remember correctly, I don't rememeber anybody saying they couldn't buy them last year on any of the forums...but I believe that the Rush of Fear plus Express (which isn't listed on the site yet, but I hope will be available) DID sell out. I think those are limited, and the RoF are basically unlimited as the event doesn't sell out any of the nights in Late Sept / Early Oct.

I'm 99% sure you could buy the regular tix after the event started...and like 75% sure the Express ones sold out....but could easily be wrong.

While the Rush Express isn't REALLY necessary as the event isn't horribly crowded, it was awesome to be able to go the event early hanging out in Finnegan's, get out early and do all the houses, then wander around enjoying the event until it got really dark and busy (and after embibing a decent amount of adult beverages) and then use the express to do them all again. Granted, some nights we didn't even use the express on some of the houses as the lines were tiny, but on other nights we avoided some 90min lines. If they had the pass the year of Saw, we could have avoided up to 180min lines...the longest I've ever seen going so early in Oct every year. It was less than the price of two one-night passes (though more than double than the regular RoF pass) so it was easy to justify it and after using it once, will never go back to non-express. You might want to look into it...especially if you're coming all the way over from England and only going a night or two.

If I remember correctly, I don't rememeber anybody saying they couldn't buy them last year on any of the forums...but I believe that the Rush of Fear plus Express (which isn't listed on the site yet, but I hope will be available) DID sell out. I think those are limited, and the RoF are basically unlimited as the event doesn't sell out any of the nights in Late Sept / Early Oct.

I'm 99% sure you could buy the regular tix after the event started...and like 75% sure the Express ones sold out....but could easily be wrong.

While the Rush Express isn't REALLY necessary as the event isn't horribly crowded, it was awesome to be able to go the event early hanging out in Finnegan's, get out early and do all the houses, then wander around enjoying the event until it got really dark and busy (and after embibing a decent amount of adult beverages) and then use the express to do them all again. Granted, some nights we didn't even use the express on some of the houses as the lines were tiny, but on other nights we avoided some 90min lines. If they had the pass the year of Saw, we could have avoided up to 180min lines...the longest I've ever seen going so early in Oct every year. It was less than the price of two one-night passes (though more than double than the regular RoF pass) so it was easy to justify it and after using it once, will never go back to non-express. You might want to look into it...especially if you're coming all the way over from England and only going a night or two.

Thank you.

We're hopefully attending 7 nights. We like to get as much of HHN as we possibly can. :otis::D

Was just about to buy the Frequent Fear Plus (Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays) but decided to come here first to see what people were discussing about the tickets, as well as have a few questions.

The Express Pass (which, if I am not mistaken lets you bypass the regular lines), is that an add-on to the Frequent Fear Plus? If so, how much is it, and do y’all think it is worth it or are the lines not bad on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sunday (I will go on a few of the Fridays, but will mostly stick to those non-peak nights)?

QUICK QUESTION! IM TRYING TO BUY MY RUSH OF FEAR PASS, AND WHEN I HAVE TO INPUT THE INFO FOR THE TICKET IN THE BOTTOM, IT HAD A BOX TO CHECK AND SAYS "USE PASS FOR BILLING" .... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

I haven't bought my tickets yet, but this usually means it will use the same information supplied for the pass for billing purposes. So, the name and address info you input for the pass would be used for billing you as well.

Was just about to buy the Frequent Fear Plus (Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays) but decided to come here first to see what people were discussing about the tickets, as well as have a few questions.

The Express Pass (which, if I am not mistaken lets you bypass the regular lines), is that an add-on to the Frequent Fear Plus? If so, how much is it, and do y’all think it is worth it or are the lines not bad on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sunday (I will go on a few of the Fridays, but will mostly stick to those non-peak nights)?

Usually non peak nights are not as busy as Friday and Saturday until you get mid-way through the event. Then the express really becomes a lifesaver. Last year, Frequent Fear Pass with Express was $169.99, and Frequent Fear Pass Plus with Express was $219.99.

I mean, if you plan on going multiple times throughout the event, you'll be able to see everything fairly easily. If you just don't like waiting in lines, then the express option is perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

Uggg Freaking out...I want my Express Pass LOL when do we think those will go on sale?

Most likely when the website updates next, which shouldn't be too awfully long.

Does anyone have a clue when Express Passes will go on sale ? I bought mine in early August last year. No indications on the web site and if you call, the customer service reps consistently tell you that " they have no idea" when express passes will go on sale. They claim that they are not told anything until they are actually allowed to sell them.

Does anyone have inside info on this subject ?

Does anyone have a clue when Express Passes will go on sale ?

I checked my notes and I was able to buy the Rush of Fear w/Express on July 28 last year. This was before it went live on the site- I used a direct link to purchase it. If those options are made available again, I think we still have a bit of a wait.

What weekends are usually the busiest? Would you say its the middle of the month or would you say it would be towards the end of the month?

I'm trying to plan my trip so I don't go on a super crowded night.

...and I would get one of those frequent fear pass or speed pass things, but I'm on a budget. :/

From past conversation, depending on which night Halloween falls on, the end of the month gets a bit crowded. Also, there is a day in mid-October when colleges and universities have a Friday off. That weekend is the worst and has been called "Hell Week". It's be good to find out when that one is.

• Like 2

What weekends are usually the busiest? Would you say its the middle of the month or would you say it would be towards the end of the month?

I'm trying to plan my trip so I don't go on a super crowded night.

...and I would get one of those frequent fear pass or speed pass things, but I'm on a budget. :/

Sundays and Wednesdays are usually ok although Wednesdays only start from the 17th October, and depends how many times you want to go really? The Frequent Fear gives you 15 nights and is $81.99 + Tax or with express $169.99 + Tax (I reccomend getting the express option if you want to go through the houses lots!) Then the Eush of Fear (which is all nights for the first 3 weeks) which is 10 is $69.99 + Tax and then with express $169.99. I think the frequent fear is a better option because you can use it when you want and as the event goes on and on they tweak things slightly to make them better so Id say going mid-later october is good :) as I said though depends how many times you want to go

danrichard95, I can only go on a Saturday. I'm trying to save my vacation time at work for a trip to Colorado with my fiancée. I'll br driving up from south Florida as soon as I get out of work on Friday, so Friday's are out of the question too. :/

Ok! Well I guess I'll just have to keep a eye and a ear out for 'Hell Week"!

danrichard95, I can only go on a Saturday. I'm trying to save my vacation time at work for a trip to Colorado with my fiancée. I'll br driving up from south Florida as soon as I get out of work on Friday, so Friday's are out of the question too. :/

Ok! Well I guess I'll just have to keep a eye and a ear out for 'Hell Week"!

If your only planning on going once then you can just buy a ticket on the day. The ticket prices vary depending on the day you go. Or you can make a day of it and if you go to Universal in the day buy a 'Stay and Scream' which is much cheaper! (which I would probably recommend because Saturdays are very busy!) If you buy a 'Stay and Scream' ticket im pretty sure you can stay in the park when its shut to avoid the ques and they open the houses early so the people inside get to go round before the gates actually open! I remember last year I got round 3 houses before they had even opened the gates haha so I would say that a 'Stay and Scream' ticket is the best choice :)

Just a stupid question but will the Frequent Fear Plus have an express pass, or are they not doing that anymore.

I haven't heard that they're NOT. I think a lot of tears will be shed here if they eliminate that option. Still awaiting the website confirmation on Express options.