HHN 22 Tickets, Prices and Dates

Additional ticket options, including Express, are always released later on...

So, should I wait to order my Frequent Fear Pass??? How would they add a Frequent fear plus express to my already existing frequent fear if I ordered it early?

I am having the same problem with the AP link. Also, I think they will post more ticket options whenever they post RIP and Unmasking the Horror Tours.

Yeah, I'm just going to wait for a bit to see what else comes down the pipeline. I'm honestly a little surprised that these options are already up. Isn't this a bit early?

Yeah just came on here to check out what you all were saying because I saw no VIP/Express pass and almost blew a headgasket......I called and was told that the people in the ticketing office dont even have all the info that is online yet. The girl kinda laughed and said yeah...we know nothing yet....we just found out about the update minsutes before hand, and have no info......she said that they are all asking the same questions and have no answers yet, but she said to just wait a few days, maybe it will update.

Frustrating lol I want my tickets ........

Group Tickets and Express Options are coming.

It's in the source code.

<!--<li><a href="#">Group Tickets</a></li>-->
</ul>
<!--<h3>Addons</h3>
<ul>
<li><a href="addons-express-pass.html">HHN Express Pass</a></li>
</ul>-->
[/CODE]

Group Tickets and Express Options are coming.

It's in the source code.

<!--<li><a href="#">Group Tickets</a></li>-->

</ul>

<!--<h3>Addons</h3>

<ul>

<li><a href="addons-express-pass.html">HHN Express Pass</a></li>

</ul>-->

Thank you MZ_. I was really kinda worried about that. You've put my mind at ease and I look forward to my FFP with express.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

im coming down sept 22nd, but will be going to HHN september 28th 29th and possibly 30th. im already getting the rush of fear pass, but i dont know if the express would be worth it? what do u guys suggest i do? ive always gone the opening weekend n it was slow... any info or advice?

it would be cool if they would come out with a Extreme Fear Pass with all days of the event and unlimited express. they could make it a limited ticket of 500 and make the tickets have a cool design so collection would want it too besides just a plain ticket.

That, my friend, would be frickin sweet. Edited by Mr.Grim

Glad to see they have the code for express in there, but I thought last year when they put up the prices, the ROF, FFP, and FFP+ with express were listed at the same time but with a "coming soon" type thing for the price. Maybe I'm remembering that wrong, but not seeing it like that year has me a little concerned. I'll be really disappointed if they don't have the bundled ticket this year.

Glad to see they have the code for express in there, but I thought last year when they put up the prices, the ROF, FFP, and FFP+ with express were listed at the same time but with a "coming soon" type thing for the price. Maybe I'm remembering that wrong, but not seeing it like that year has me a little concerned. I'll be really disappointed if they don't have the bundled ticket this year.

You are correct. The options were listed, but not available for sale. We'll see if they just do a nightly express option, or have the FFP's with express as well.

Very exciting!!! But the Annual Passholder Offers link isn't working D: It keeps sending me back to the home page where you choose "Hollywood" or "Orlando"

I tried it today and the AP link worked fine. They must have been updating and activating it when you were trying to load it.