HHN 22 Construction Discussion

JDW

I just read an article about new permits being filed and there was something about Sprung Review. Is that the Review of Sprung #1 or what? I'm not an architect and I have no clue how to read these filings.

Do you have a link to the article?

Also, judging by the picture, it seems we exit through the barn in the Walking Dead house. So it seems it'll be a "best of" season one and season two moments and locations.

The one that says "Sprung 1 review" is the permit for the entire project. It says "sprung 1" because it was the first house input into the project.

The "PRJ" denotes that it is the project permits, the "BLD" denotes the individual building permits, the "FIR" is a fire permit, and the "ELE" denotes the electrical permits.

The one that says "Sprung 1 review" is the permit for the entire project. It says "sprung 1" because it was the first house input into the project.

The "PRJ" denotes that it is the project permits, the "BLD" denotes the individual building permits, the "FIR" is a fire permit, and the "ELE" denotes the electrical permits.

^Completely right. I would like to add that they pull fire and electrical permits every year. They usually have to do some electrical work and they always add extra fire alarms/sprinklers.

I'd have to pull up the individual permits to know for sure, but usually the ELE permits coincide with the FIR permits. The ELE permits, in those cases, are for the necessary electrical work to install the fire alarms/sprinklers.

so there would be no space to put more tents? I remember someone saying a while ago that they could put 5 more tents if they wanted to,

they couldn't give us 7 or 8 houses with more tents? that's not possible? I have no idea about it, but I do recall last year as well some people would say Uni could put 10 tents if they needed to,which makes me wonder about it now

so there would be no space to put more tents? i remember someone saying a while ago that they could put 5 more tents if they wanted to,

they couldn't give us 7 or 8 houses with more tents? that's not possible? I have no idea about it, but I do recall last year as well some people would say Uni could put 10 tents if they needed to,which makes me wonder about it now

They could fit another tent next to the others. The problem comes with queuing and things like that.

oh I see

It really is the problem with the event at this point. With Universal looking to expand the parks, it's going to become a situation of where they can put everything, especially if they use the area where the Sprung tents soon like its rumored.

^^Are we sure they weren't moving them for the daily show stops they have? Or because they had the Minion float out for the grand opening this morning?

Because they aren't going to leave them out in the elements for the next 4 months.

I was at the parks on Saturday and it looks like they have added some paint to the barn in Disaster queue. It's a light-grey, with some aging touches on it (or it could have just been the first coat of primer). My phone was dead so unfortunately I didn't get a pic.

If anyone heads that way, definitely check it out!