HHN 22 Construction Discussion

JDW

I've been giving it a ton of thought and really think another tent is the way to go. They are very expensive but I feel it's needed. If the put the 7th house in SS23 then that will create tons of crowding issues in the front of the park. If they put it back near the other tents it would be basically the same as using the parade building in terms of crowd flow. I think that would be the best bet. I just hope it's in the budget to do something drastic like that.

So I was on my break today and I was walking by SS 33 and saw members from A&D at the open bridge door with members of Fake Productions standing there along with what I counted as 5 palets of wood. So that pretty much confirms SS33 as a haunt.

WHERE IS SS 33?

So I was on my break today and I was walking by SS 33 and saw members from A&D at the open bridge door with members of Fake Productions standing there along with what I counted as 5 palets of wood. So that pretty much confirms SS33 as a haunt.

Yep I'd say that a pretty good chance :)

WHERE IS SS 33?

SS 33 is where the first tweet up was last year. If your looking at the Ghost Busters library facade it is directly through the left employee gate. It has a lighted marquee that typically is welcoming various groups.

Well, after about a months break on the forums, I can safely say I have missed quite ALOT. Has SS 33 ever been used at HHN before?

Not that I can remember. It's usually used for press events, last year's Tweet-up, and the Black Die affair during Horror Nights.

Im not sure how to feel about the year round haunt, I LOVE the Idea, it sounds really cool, but, why now? Unless it is a 100 year ann. type thing,

also How does the Hollywood one do regurlarly I wonder, i wonder if is still big and if people go in it,

I would hate a show, unless is a horror show, but then the make up horror show is right next door to it, so it couldn't be a show like that,

I wonder why they would decide to do a haunt there, would that be a good move? would it bring the people in?

I would be super happy if is true, i would love it, but i dont know why they would do that

When I went last year to hollywood the que was still pretty long. They also would have another location for a house in upcoming years. Just change decor and costumes and bam. Could have 9 house in years to come.

We have "new" permits... but they are just FIR and ELE permits for various existing permits.

Nothing spectacular... just stuff like "Add 1-pull station, 1 audio shunt and lighting control module, 1 wall mount horn/strobe."

and no new buildings.

However, I've heard meetings have been had and we should get a new permit soon.

We have "new" permits... but they are just FIR and ELE permits for various existing permits.

Nothing spectacular... just stuff like "Add 1-pull station, 1 audio shunt and lighting control module, 1 wall mount horn/strobe."

and no new buildings.

However, I've heard meetings have been had and we should get a new permit soon.

meetings about a new house location?! and that usual stuff like add pull station and audio shunt and control module, is that stuff that goes into the houses? or general park stuff

Right meetings on new building/house theme.

The new permits are Fire/Electric permits. While I don't remember these from pervious years. It's nothing big. Just more red tape to track and pay for.

• Like 1

Right meetings on new building/house theme.

The new permits are Fire/Electric permits. While I don't remember these from pervious years. It's nothing big. Just more red tape to track and pay for.

oh thank god, i was starting to worry myself... they will still have a scare zone where acid assault was right?

I wouldnt worry about them using the house of horrors as replacement for one of our 8 houses in upcoming years, I think if anything it would be treated like a normal attraction and just be open for HHN, so that could make it our 9th house. I hope. Unless they could really change the attraction into something really unique every HHN.

oh thank god, i was starting to worry myself... they will still have a scare zone where acid assault was right?

Not likely with the current parade. My guess is scarezones that feature many scareactors without many set stage pieces except for areas outside of the parade route.

Sorry if this has been discussed...but did anyone else notice that the beams are positioned in a way that resemble a barn?? idk one of the pics looked to me like it had an arch and a small window bellow it

Yes the barn was spotted almost straight away and photos of it are on the construction photos thread. That along with the RV outside and a couple of leaked room names gave us the clues to conclude its going to be a Walking Dead house.

Yes the barn was spotted almost straight away and photos of it are on the construction photos thread. That along with the RV outside and a couple of leaked room names gave us the clues to conclude its going to be a Walking Dead house.

ah i figured as much lol but yea i can see how they would be a perfect spot for a walking dead house

I just read an article about new permits being filed and there was something about Sprung Review. Is that the Review of Sprung #1 or what? I'm not an architect and I have no clue how to read these filings.

Edited by Jakemeister