HHN 22 Construction Discussion

JDW

All I can say is....WALKING DEAD...WALKING DEAD...WALKING DEAD...!!! This really looks like a walking dead house, which should coincide with the new season premiere if I remember the starting dates properly for the year.

well we don't know the exact date yet but we do know season 3 premieres sometime in October, so yes this would be perfect promotion for that. Those room names in addition to the rv really make it essentially confirmed that we have The Walking Dead house in the disaster queue this year. I think that is very awesome, I am super excited for this Walking Dead house. 'Tis an amazing show

so the GP is able to see all that construction going on? is there any other houses being built at the other locations?

Disaster queue and Jaws are the only two we really have been able to view (With Disaster the most obvious) The tents to some degree can be seen with the facades and materials outside... I'd imagine SS 44 Herc/Xena could potentially have a few opertunities with doors open or props being put in.. But that is typically it.

This is awesome... definitely TWD... I can't wait to see how this house will be constructed... I have a feeling it's going to go in the order of the show as if we were Rick. First room will probably be the hospital hallway and hopefully the finale will either be the epic scene by the farm with all the zombies or walking into the prison and coming face to face with the Governor.... I am pumped!!!!

Wow that just got me really excited! I love TWD. So what other scenes besides the hospital, the barn, the prison do you guys think will be in the house? Maybe the well walker, or Otis' death scene, or if you can remember the very first episode of TWD there was the little girl in pink slippers holding a teddy bear that was quite creepy.

• Like 1

Is where the house typically ends.

I've also heard, by the end of yesterday, that the black walled structure had a barn like roof on it.

Well that makes a lot of sense seeing as the barn plays a very big part in season two of The Walking Dead.

Wow that just got me really excited! I love TWD. So what other scenes besides the hospital, the barn, the prison do you guys think will be in the house? Maybe the well walker, or Otis' death scene, or if you can remember the very first episode of TWD there was the little girl in pink slippers holding a teddy bear that was quite creepy.

I think Sophia will make a cameo lol. Zombie kids are quite scary.