HHN 22 Construction Discussion

JDW

I'm headed to the park today to pick up the passes I was going to pick up last week. I'll try to do a once-around to see what's there and what may be new.

I so wish I would've known you were going to be out there today...Eric and I were out there too!

I was happy to see Kid Zone in person with all the jack-o-lanterns. Didn't see a ton of additional construction, did notice that they are working on the queue line at The Simpsons, have half of it boarded up and ready to go.

• Like 1

Dang, that happens a lot! Someone else posted on my FB that they were working there, and I just missed y'alls! I was in and out pretty early, though - danged late summer humidity...

Kids Zone looks wonderful, and I like the bits that are up in CP and around the lagoon/Simpsons area. Thought I spotted Kevin and Ryan poking about, but you never can be too sure with them :P

Since it has yet to be mentioned in here.... we have mausoleums/crypts, dead trees, tombstones & coffins all tucker away next to the Brown Derby in Hollywood. Everything appears to be on wheels so that way it can be easily pulled out into the street each night before the gates open.

So yea... i'd say the entire park being a graveyard is a pretty good guess.

I was there yesterday and noticed green lights installed in the ET sky mural right (the one that twinkles and has Eliot's and ET's fingers touching) where the entrance doors are. I didn't remember seeing them before. You guys think maybe they were installed for HHN???

Yeah I check my pics from UMTH last year. I think it must have been called Hawthorn cemetery. Although it doesn't seemed to ever have been named in the house.

Okay. Either way, it's cool to have the Hawthornes represented.

I'm really loving the looks of the props this year.

I opened the construction pictures thread and had to change my pants immediately after. Winter's Night is basically a large part of the backdrop for the entire park and I am having all kinds of geek-gasms over it.

I guess this does confirm that the roaming hordes will rotate zones if the park has a central cemetery theme. I'd like to see the flags of each legion rotate with them throughout the night.

Edited by Coast

I opened the construction pictures thread and had to change my pants immediately after. Winter's Night is basically a large part of the backdrop for the entire park and I am having all kinds of geek-gasms over it.

I guess this does confirm that the roaming hordes will rotate zones if the park has a central cemetery theme. I'd like to see the flags of each legion rotate with them throughout the night.

I was thinking the same thing! :) By having this seamless concept of the cemetary thoughout the park, the hordes will be able to transition from area to areas, if that's what is going to occur.

I really think we might be getting the interactive type scarezones we've all been clammering for for years now...this makes me a happy camper!

• Like 3

Apparently my friend saw construction where ss44 use to be this passed weekend. According to him he saw, what looked like, a empty pool. Not really a pool but just the shape of one. Could this relate to hhn or maybe just something else unrelated?

Apparently my friend saw construction where ss44 use to be this passed weekend. According to him he saw, what looked like, a empty pool. Not really a pool but just the shape of one. Could this relate to hhn or maybe just something else unrelated?

Most likely its not HHN related.