HHN 22 Construction Discussion

JDW

SO I checked out the construction of the walking dead and they blocked off with black tarp the view we had of the barn door! But from what I see it would seem that they will have part of the house outside and around some of the movie props! It would be cool if they did that but highly unlikely!! I'm going to check out p&t and Alice next

SO I checked out the construction of the walking dead and they blocked off with black tarp the view we had of the barn door! But from what I see it would seem that they will have part of the house outside and around some of the movie props! It would be cool if they did that but highly unlikely!! I'm going to check out p&t and Alice next

Its been covered by the tarp. Unless you mean the one corner of the que. You can get a good view from Beetlejuice.

...you're like a few months late and a few hundred dollars short...not to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt from guest view, you're going to uncover anything that hasn't already been covered all throughout these forums...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited, there is scaffolding and lights being set up near the Simpsons Ride. From the back of my head, I don't know if there has been a sacrezone in that area (but, I know one hasn't been there since the ride opened). So, with that, I am very interested to find out what it is. I think it will be nice to see a change.

Went today. Nothing to see really but lighting. I did get a few pics of TWD.. but not sure how well they came out.

All the lighting seems to be a colorwheel of lights. Red, green, blue, yellow, purple, orange.

Went today. Nothing to see really but lighting. I did get a few pics of TED.. but not sure how well they came out.

All the lighting seems to be a colorwheel of lights. Red, green, blue, yellow, purple, orange.

maybe the colored code names have something to do wiith the colored lights? for instance, the Buttercup Yellow cast could be in an area with yellow lights. Not necessarily, but food for thought :P

Edited by foREVer56

I'm excited, there is scaffolding and lights being set up near the Simpsons Ride. From the back of my head, I don't know if there has been a sacrezone in that area (but, I know one hasn't been there since the ride opened). So, with that, I am very interested to find out what it is. I think it will be nice to see a change.

Could be midway construction. Might not be HHN related.

Went today. Nothing to see really but lighting. I did get a few pics of TED.. but not sure how well they came out.

what is TED? sorry new to the site.

Where were the scaffolds located? Against the old Extended que for Simpsons?

I'm not sure exactly how to desribe it, but you can see in the Construction Pictures section of HHN 22. Though, in the pictures there is clearly scaffolding outside of the entracene of the Simpons ride and to the side of it (at least that's what it appears to be), but everyone else has just said all they see are lights...hmm...

I'm not sure exactly how to desribe it, but you can see in the Construction Pictures section of HHN 22. Though, in the pictures there is clearly scaffolding outside of the entracene of the Simpons ride and to the side of it (at least that's what it appears to be), but everyone else has just said all they see are lights...hmm...

I think you're talking about the start of the Simpson game area, I've seen the pics.

378253_447895991921967_1387981272_n.jpg

What JW was referring to in the post above, via Designing the Fear

This scarezone looks like it has potential to have a very traditional autumn/harvest look and feel to it, which is what I LOVE, so this has me very excited! Bring on the hay and corn!

Also there's lighting on the poles in Kid Zone, not "lightning". I know that confused alot of people in the chat, including me at first..

Edited by Coast