HHN 22 Discussion

I just still think their decision to oversell tix and make us all have to endure those hellish lines every single night made this year a downer. I hate how they rerouted the queues this year, too. I'm assuming that was to assist construction routes and other related movement. Unfortunately my HHN 2012 will be remembered as a long ass wait. However, that made us spend more time in the streets, which were great - as we can all agree.

• Like 2

What does the route of the queue have to do with the wait? The only queues that were any different from say last year were HoH, which was because they used the back of the parade building instead of the front, and Gothic/Dead End because they were in SS20 instead of 23.

• Like 1

What does the route of the queue have to do with the wait?

Nothing... absolutely nothing. Other than the walk of doom from hell. lol..

although, at least in 2008 when they used SS23 for queue line space to SS20 it didn't seem as bad... oh who am I kidding. That walk to SS20 is freakin a pain in the ass.

although, at least in 2008 when they used SS23 for queue line space to SS20 it didn't seem as bad... oh who am I kidding. That walk to SS20 is freakin a pain in the ass.

The line for Dead end and Gothic was a bit long. good thing I never had to wait in that. We were taken up the exit every night by a lead. but the Exit walk was somewhat long and we were facing incoming traffic.

I kind of just take the queue line walks as a badge of honor showing our dedication to the haunts and event. And it's good exercise. :) And I like to think it helps keep the drunker demographic out of the houses, as they won't want to walk it, or can't. That may just be a bit of wishful thinking though.

• Like 1

good thing was that 2008 they had music videos. watching Marilyn Manson made the lines bearable, I really wish they did that again. That was awesome

^Time Warp while in line for Creatures & Interstellar Terror is where it was at... the lines weren't as bad in 2008 as they have been the following years.

I kind of just take the queue line walks as a badge of honor showing our dedication to the haunts and event. And it's good exercise. :)

^Your outlook on long queue lines is way too positive. Long walks are bad... not good. Showing honor & dedication to a haunt/event would be actually attending even when that year is lackluster.

• Like 1

^Time Warp while in line for Creatures & Interstellar Terror is where it was at... the lines weren't as bad in 2008 as they have been the following years.

^Your outlook on long queue lines is way too positive. Long walks are bad... not good. Showing honor & dedication to a haunt/event would be actually attending even when that year is lackluster.

LOL I like that you're telling a fat guy walking is bad. :D I use an Express Pass exclusively when I'm there, so I don't get stuck in the long, shambling horde house lines, so they're not awful to me.

That being said, doing the Time Warp in a queue line sounds pretty awesome...

What does the route of the queue have to do with the wait? The only queues that were any different from say last year were HoH, which was because they used the back of the parade building instead of the front, and Gothic/Dead End because they were in SS20 instead of 23.

I didn't say it had anything to do with the wait time. I just said I didn't like the route. But considering it was sheer madness this year with the lines, those longer queue routes were deliberately setup to handle the mass oversell this season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...