HHN 22 Discussion

They have already sold 44,000 tickets. It's gonna be bad tonight.

Where did you get this info? Not to doubt just I am curious is all.

Also what are the crowd estimates for this final upcoming weekend? 24-28? I went the last weekend in Sept and now am just curious about this final weekend and the possible need for express? Just the previous few posts about crowds have me nervous but I do realize that this is hell week so I am sure it will calm down a little bit. (Sorry if this belongs elsewhere)

Where did you get this info? Not to doubt just I am curious is all.

Also what are the crowd estimates for this final upcoming weekend? 24-28? I went the last weekend in Sept and now am just curious about this final weekend and the possible need for express? Just the previous few posts about crowds have me nervous but I do realize that this is hell week so I am sure it will calm down a little bit. (Sorry if this belongs elsewhere)

it's not going to be AS bad. it's still going to be packed(everyday is this year, thanks to TWD and SH), but not everything will be 120+ waits. I'd say SH and TWD will linger around that, and everything else 45-90, depending on the day.

They have already sold 44,000 tickets. It's gonna be bad tonight.

Had to leave 8:30 - 9:00ish. Finns was getting too crowded to watch the baseball game comfortably, and we'd long since given up on anything else. Mummy had been at 120 for a while, text said TWD went to 150. I can't fathom waiting 2.5 hours for a 5-minute house.

Looking like Sunday and Thursday will be bad, due to various schools being out the next day (and their general business this year). I expect next Friday to also be rough, but Saturday may be more tolerable given all the competition around town (private parties, bar parties, etc.).

• Like 1

I have to extend a very special thanks to Voorhees. I did not expect to be able to return until Halloween; however, thanks to his help and assistance, I was able to put in a couple of hours last night/this morning that I did not otherwise anticipate being able to do. Many thanks, and even 2 hours at HHN is a treat!

How do you mend a broken heart? That's how! :)

• Like 3

I completely agree, if

It a legit issue they should ask the actor if they want to press charges.

Any time an incident happens, the coordinator/security on hand first asks if we want them trespassed. Then after they've been taken backstage, we're asked if we want to press charges.

I've trespassed 2 people so far (girl last night gave me a hard shove when I snuck up on her friend and screamed "Got you motherfucker!"), but I haven't pressed charges on either of them. Neither of them hit me hard enough or enough times to make me want any more retribution than that, and the exact length of the ban is dependent on the exact infraction: I heard that two people were given an indefinite ban from the property, and I'm pretty sure my girl will get something a bit harsher than one year because she tried to run from security and had to be cornered in the back of Mel's.

Also, going back to my rant on security, I'd like to point out that this occurred near the Mel's parking lot where at least one security guard or OPD officer usually stands. There was literally nobody there except one of our coordinators, and she was there because it occurred right as we began to spread into the zone so she was still right behind me when it happened. Had it happened later into the set, I'd have probably had to run around to find someone and they'd have had the chance to escape.

• Like 1

what have the express line wait times been during peak hours?

I've seen a lot of complaining about the 120++ minute wait times on facebook but I learned after the first year to start getting the express pass.

Going Sun 28th & Wed 31st and it's my first time going this late in the month (we normally go the beginning of the month) and I'm a little nervous about wait times even with express since I've seen so much complaining on facebook about it :wacko:

Is there a different plan of attack for people with express? I don't plan to go to any of the shows until the 31st so I just want to do houses on the 28th

While nowhere near the level that our actors experience, I certainly could have done without the lady that got well and properly terrorized by the beasts in Hollywood last night. I don't mind her hiding behind me; I don't even, necessarily, mind her touching me. But grabbing my arms from behind and plunging her nine inch nails into them seriously invades my boundaries. Sigh - some people's children.

Universal's Halloween Horror Nights - Orlando (OFFICIAL)

Fans listen up: we are at capacity tonight for HHN22. Only those guests already holding tickets will be able to gain admission. If you were planning on coming tonight and do not have a ticket, please consider coming another night.

• Like 2

Is this the first sell-out this year? This is my 8th year in a row (2nd with a FFP) and I have to say this is the busiest year I've experienced. With so many packed nights this year, it sounds like it will reach an apex tonight with an official sellout. Best of luck to all the scareactors tonigh.

• Like 1

Last night started out really nice. Then around 8:00PM, the AOLS descended upon Horror Nights. Even worse, the AODA (Army of Drunken Assholes) joined them shortly after.

With their forces combined, they created the dreaded LOAD (Legion of Annoying Dipshits)

Wether they are locking arms and meandering at a zombie's pace in front of you, or stopping in the middle of the already crowded street in a group of 10 to all enjoy a Turkey Leg, the LOAD are relentless in their effort to ruin your HHN experience.

The LOAD also contributed to some express lines exceeding 30 minutes (I'm lookin at you Gothic and Dead End).

• Like 2

what have the express line wait times been during peak hours?

I've seen a lot of complaining about the 120++ minute wait times on facebook but I learned after the first year to start getting the express pass.

Going Sun 28th & Wed 31st and it's my first time going this late in the month (we normally go the beginning of the month) and I'm a little nervous about wait times even with express since I've seen so much complaining on facebook about it :wacko:

Is there a different plan of attack for people with express? I don't plan to go to any of the shows until the 31st so I just want to do houses on the 28th

We waited 30 minutes in Express for HoH last night. The Express line for TWD was out the queue around 11 or 12. Usually Halloween isn't so busy, but this year has thrown everything off.

• Like 2

I've trespassed 2 people so far (girl last night gave me a hard shove when I snuck up on her friend and screamed "Got you motherfucker!"), but I haven't pressed charges on either of them. Neither of them hit me hard enough or enough times to make me want any more retribution than that, and the exact length of the ban is dependent on the exact infraction: I heard that two people were given an indefinite ban from the property, and I'm pretty sure my girl will get something a bit harsher than one year because she tried to run from security and had to be cornered in the back of

I believe that I saw this actually o.o

We waited 30 minutes in Express for HoH last night. The Express line for TWD was out the queue around 11 or 12. Usually Halloween isn't so busy, but this year has thrown everything off.

Thank you for the information, If it were up to me I would skip TWD all together... really have no interest in it but one of the people joining us is a fan <_<

I expect Sunday to be fairly crowded but hopefully Wednesday things will be a little less crowded, Either way Express is the only way to go

Any time an incident happens, the coordinator/security on hand first asks if we want them trespassed. Then after they've been taken backstage, we're asked if we want to press charges.

I've trespassed 2 people so far (girl last night gave me a hard shove when I snuck up on her friend and screamed "Got you motherfucker!"), but I haven't pressed charges on either of them. Neither of them hit me hard enough or enough times to make me want any more retribution than that, and the exact length of the ban is dependent on the exact infraction: I heard that two people were given an indefinite ban from the property, and I'm pretty sure my girl will get something a bit harsher than one year because she tried to run from security and had to be cornered in the back of Mel's.

Also, going back to my rant on security, I'd like to point out that this occurred near the Mel's parking lot where at least one security guard or OPD officer usually stands. There was literally nobody there except one of our coordinators, and she was there because it occurred right as we began to spread into the zone so she was still right behind me when it happened. Had it happened later into the set, I'd have probably had to run around to find someone and they'd have had the chance to escape.

so they do ban them? that sounds great actually, but I wish they were banned for life. or at least 10 years minimum or something. A one year ban doesn't sound like a lot at all specially if those people only come to HHN in the first place.

Thank you for the information, If it were up to me I would skip TWD all together... really have no interest in it but one of the people joining us is a fan <_<

I expect Sunday to be fairly crowded but hopefully Wednesday things will be a little less crowded, Either way Express is the only way to go

if you do Walking Dead first there might be no line. It is a long walk and you would have to get there fast if they are open by 6 but there is never a line. Plus walking dead is kinda better during the day. I did it at night and I liked it more during the day because the house is not that well lit