HHN 22 Discussion

For any one who wants it here are the lagoon times for 12am and 2am park closing. I am not sure these times still are in use. Hhn might of changed them.

Start times for 12am closing 

8:40- Classic 

9:20- Alice 

9:40- Hitchcock 

10:35- Chucky

10:55- Classic

11:50- Alice

Start times for 2am closing 

8:00PM - atmosphere 

8:50PM- classical 

9:10PM-Alice 

9:55PM- Hitchcock 

10:10PM- Chucky

11:10PM- classical

11:25PM- Alice 

12:25AM- Hitchcock

1:05AM- Chucky

^^If any one could validate these times that would be great! If you are wondering, i got these from my buddy who got then from his friend who works as the lagoon technician.

Edited by Ande
  • Like 2

I'll just find you in Finn's Chris :P

^this happened.... and then he popped my cherry.... i felt violated and dirty, then needed to drink more.

Last night was busy, but it honestly wasn't too bad. I had gotten 5 houses knocked out by around 7-something. saw B&T. the did the other 2 houses via express. followed by repeats of 3 houses. I know i could've done more had I been more motivated, but like i said... it was busy.

hopefully sunday isnt too bad...

I will openly admit to popping Chris's cherry last night....and it was delicious haha

This point, however, is moot. Last night was a hot mess in my opinion haha I spent more time in Finn's than I did in the houses haha but I still found a way to have fun. Hopefully Sunday is less of a nightmare....no pun intended....

There had to be no school today for a couple of countys last night. I dont think I've seen so many children at the event.

AOLS = Army Of Little Shits

Used in a sentence: "Well, looks like it's gonna be another AOLS night at HHN this evening..."

Just wait until next week. Friday is a statewide (Florida) "school holiday" so Thursday, Friday, Saturday and possibly Sunday will be overrun with them.

I would have posted this in the audition thread but it appears to have been locked... Did anybody else that did not get cast but auditioned this year get an email saying that they got cast? I got one tonight and I am completely surprised.

^this is due to UNI adding two new additions to the streets...

Zombies - IFF/Simpsons area

Traditionals - Plaza of the Stars area (near DM/Shrek)

locations should be confirmed soon.

• Like 1

so there is a new Street Experience?

I saw some new costumes in front of Despicable me, they look really great too, really really nice costumes,

• Like 1

okay that makes sense, they looked really nice, but I saw them late in the night, after 10,

I did not see the zombies, but now I am looking forward for both of them,

Is there a reason they were added?

Edited by Mr. Black

They were added due to the poor feedback regarding the streets being empty. So now we have these two additions that will NOT roam. So it fills the void of nothingness and will help give the park that more "park-wide SZ" feel. Honestly, UNI should've done this by the 2nd or 3rd weekend, not when the event is almost over. Of course it would've been nice to have sexed-up vampires added to another area of the park, 2 additions is better than none.

I should also mention that the zombies will be "fast" 28 Days Later style zombies.

• Like 3

They were added due to the poor feedback regarding the streets being empty. So now we have these two additions that will NOT roam. So it fills the void of nothingness and will help give the park that more "park-wide SZ" feel. Honestly, UNI should've done this by the 2nd or 3rd weekend, not when the event is almost over. Of course it would've been nice to have sexed-up vampires added to another area of the park, 2 additions is better than none.

I should also mention that the zombies will be "fast" 28 Days Later style zombies.

I figured that was the reason, I figured I asked you to be sure.

and, Didn't the exact thing happened in 07, when I Said exact thing I mean how late in the month they added the other zone, they added it pretty late in the event,

I don't know, I am happy about the new actors in the street but I feel kinda bad because the actors in the streets this year are doing a wonderful job actually,

I guess the moving Hordes did not work as well as they though, I wonder if they will do moving hordes in the future since so many people complained

if they were going to add actors they should have added a couple in Silent Hill...

Edited by Mr. Black

Didn't the exact thing happened in 07, when I Said exact thing I mean how late in the month they added the other zone, they added it pretty late in the event

I guess the moving Hordes did not work as well as they though, I wonder if they will do moving hordes in the future since so many people complained

no, the wannabe treaks (from hell) were added by the 2nd or 3rd weekend to Shrek Alley.

Considering construction for Transformers wont exist next year, we should see a combo of stationary/roaming SZs.... unless some other form of construction (outside of WWOHP 2.0) appears. Too soon to even think about it right now.

_________________________________________________________________________________

On a completely unrelated note, tonight one of the scareactors on Cast A of AC (Doctor in Scene 2) was maced. They were rushed to the ER, thankfully he seems to be fine from what i've been told.

But this kind of shit pisses me off. What's the point of having the security check-point at the arches, other than to harrass everyone. so yea, i really hate people.

Edited by WESKER69
  • Like 3

no, the wannabe treaks (from hell) were added by the 2nd or 3rd weekend to Shrek Alley.

Considering construction for Transformers wont exist next year, we should see a combo of stationary/roaming SZs.... unless some other form of construction (outside of WWOHP 2.0) appears. Too soon to even think about it right now.

_________________________________________________________________________________

On a completely unrelated note, tonight one of the scareactors on Cast A of AC (Doctor in Scene 2) was maced. They were rushed to the ER, thankfully he seems to be fine from what i've been told.

But this kind of shit pisses me off. What's the point of having the security check-point at the arches, other than to harrass everyone. so yea, i really hate people.

kinda makes you want to Unleash some kind of T-virus on the world doesn't it Wesker? lol...

no but in all seriousness that really really sucks... I can't believe some stupid moron would do that..wow, that is f%#ing bulls#$t. can't believe that,

Specially because of how putight they seem to be at the gates, they even check my socks and everything, I've had them grab on my ankles twice now, because of my pants, or check the pockets in my shorts too, kinda surprised someone came in with mace.. poor guy -_-

did they catch the person?

Edited by Mr. Black

That is so sad :(

Unfortunately I see guests do stupid stuff to scareactors all night long, that being said feel free to let security know when you exit the house if you saw another guest doing something harmful to anyone (breaking stuff in the house, hitting the performers or other guests). The scareactors do look out for you guys too! If a guest gets hurt/falls/or is hit by another guest they go tell someone to make sure you guys are ok :)

• Like 3

The scareactors do look out for you guys too! If a guest gets hurt/falls/or is hit by another guest they go tell someone to make sure you guys are ok :)

This doesn't surprise me - as much as I love going inside to get terrorized, I also tend to feel oddly secure in the houses. I think maybe we all have each other's backs - they probably know if anyone screws with my scareactors, I will mow their ass down with my tricked out manual four wheeler. And it's good to know that the fella that has my back also carries a machete :P

• Like 2