HHN 22 Discussion

All right, so I wasn't sure which board to post this in, but do any of you still think we might get games or anything interactive on the HHN website? Also, is the survey still available for us to voice our disapproval about the site? Do we just keep refreshing the main page like last time?

We are what, ten days away from opening night?

We should probably start to get over the fact that there will be no games.

Probably best. I imagine will still get someting... I hope... but I'm not going to expect it at this point.

In other news, I've heard there are 5 types of gargoyles in Gothic, no bodies, and two human characters (the bell ringers) ... of course a lot of flyers. Honestly this and Silent Hill are about neck and neck in anticipation for me.

They do it at HOS...never heard of an issue.

And they do it in one of the longest living houses of recent time of 4 years (Death Row Vengeance) always had one I believe (didn't go to it's first year) and they just had techs in both sides and tell each guest to duck their heads and never heard any problems.

If the clue that Parkscope had is true if we do have games i believe it might be based on The Inquitius and The Legions because they have an original story that A&D made and they won't fork over more money to link each of the 4 IP houses. It could be along of the lines of LT or something very different and fun for the fans.

moved the "official" construction pics to the construction pic thread.

I agree though D looks like the walkers will probably be situated around SF.

Im happy to see the Walkers around the SF area. Reminds me of 17 when the CDT was connected to TCM.

• Like 3

I was lucky enough to be invited to the media preview and exhibition today, it starts in about an hour. If there are any questions you guys want me to ask them, email me soon. After the event I will post info, pics, and video and field any questions you might have. Wish me luck!

• Like 5

That is gonna be freakin awesome to witness!

In regards to the pics posted above, I really hope they don't do masks for all the zombies in WD. The makeup is part of the reason the zombies are effective, and the thought of getting chased by someone in a Spirit Halloween Store mask doesn't really get my heart rate going...

Also, the nurse masks from Silent Hill. I was expecting something a little...different I suppose. But in the right lighting, it could look pretty dope.

Also, the nurse masks from Silent Hill. I was expecting something a little...different I suppose. But in the right lighting, it could look pretty dope.

Realize also these are just hanging on a dummy. They don't have all the makeup and what not applied. That is why I liked last years tweet up where they were scare actors done up. but the nurse head looks pretty close to screen acurate. (to the bubble head nurses). each head was a little different.

Ummm...you guys. Holy crap.

They wanted to do something similar to that in 2005 where they had ALL the street actors change cast at the front of the park at once. I think it is safe to assume that they are going to have Walking Dead House and Street change cast at the same time and let them have fun in the streets for a minute or two.

Edited by Jakemeister
  • Like 1