HHN 22 Discussion

I have to agree. My guess is the sidewalks, bathrooms, restaurants, stores, and rides and houses will all be SAFE areas. I'm 15 and I really don't see a whole halloween event with no safezones. I am honestly confused about what to expect at HHN (streetwise) this year.

Well, it's rather unlikely that street scareactors would follow you into houses... but those are hardly 'safe zones' as they have their own casts of scareactors in there!

Wouldn't it be amusing to get cast and find out your location was a restroom? But there are already scary people in there... the janitors!

• Like 3

Well, it's rather unlikely that street scareactors would follow you into houses... but those are hardly 'safe zones' as they have their own casts of scareactors in there!

Wouldn't it be amusing to get cast and find out your location was a restroom? But there are already scary people in there... the janitors!

That's pretty funny... but it's not a joke sometimes. There was a monster in the bathroom at Knott's Halloween Haunt here in California one time when I went, he must of been taking a bathroom break, a little scary considering on his way out he was scaring everyone in the restroom! :o

Edited by Hauntfan

I read every one of your posts in your voice.

• Like 9

Hey, does this mean they aren't doing anything with the lagoon show since it's not noted on the site? I was REALLY hoping they would..

I have to imagine (read that as hope) that they'll use it to some capacity. Either a horror-centric show, or tying it into the Iniquitus, or featuring the IP houses. It just seems too tempting to not use it.

Hey, does this mean they aren't doing anything with the lagoon show since it's not noted on the site? I was REALLY hoping they would..

I have to imagine (read that as hope) that they'll use it to some capacity. Either a horror-centric show, or tying it into the Iniquitus, or featuring the IP houses. It just seems too tempting to not use it.

If they were going to do a Lagoon show, Don't you think they would use that to bring people in ?

they would probably keep advertising a new and exciting Halloween Lagoon show, they will probably not do anything like that, because if they are they would totally mention it all over,

I would not be surprised if the Lagoon is not used at all actually

If they were going to do a Lagoon show, Don't you think they would use that to bring people in ?

they would probably keep advertising a new and exciting Halloween Lagoon show, they will probably not do anything like that, because if they are they would totally mention it all over,

I would not be surprised if the Lagoon is not used at all actually

I do agree with you. But to play devil's advocate, maybe they wouldn't if it wasn't an autonomous show. Maybe it will just be background video or something, or will have the Iniquitus talking, or like I said above, maybe even just clips from the IP's (TWD, SH, etc...). Something that wouldn't really warrant advertising, but would add another layer to the event.

• Like 1

I do agree with you. But to play devil's advocate, maybe they wouldn't if it wasn't an autonomous show. Maybe it will just be background video or something, or will have the Iniquitus talking, or like I said above, maybe even just clips from the IP's (TWD, SH, etc...). Something that wouldn't really warrant advertising, but would add another layer to the event.

I was really hoping and Wishing they used the Lagoon to do a show, but I doubt they would do anything like that, even just background video, I don't think we will see it,

I mean, we shall see, but I personally don't think is happening

okay two things, no wait three....okay maybe four?...who knows

1st: sidewalks, really people, sidewalks are the main focus of your worries?! bathrooms are off limits people pee in there, thats just weird!

2nd: stop over thinking things!

3rd: why dont we have sliders like HOS? is it like pepsi and coke? hhn = chainsaws, hos = sliders?

4th: why are we in a underground layer right now? we should be out, shouting at the roof tops.....wait thats pineapple express...

6th: universal is always gonna hype everything up! its there job to get us excited about the event!

7th: why didnt anyone tell me i skipped 5th?!?!?!

Edited by original_laped
  • Like 1

Just to throw it out there, they have been testing new lasers/fountains/color combos and such every night for the past few weeks. Could be for ambiance, however from what I've seen it defenitely looks like lagoon show stuff. Nothing on the screens yet, but a lot of red/purple/blue fountain shows and spotlights.

• Like 2

okay two things, no wait three....okay maybe four?...who knows

1st: sidewalks, really people, sidewalks are the main focus of your worries?! bathrooms are off limits people pee in there, thats just weird!

2nd: stop over thinking things!

3rd: why dont we have sliders like HOS? is it like pepsi and coke? hhn = chainsaws, hos = sliders?

4th: why are we in a underground layer right now? we should be out, shouting at the roof tops.....wait thats pineapple express...

6th: universal is always gonna hype everything up! its there job to get us excited about the event!

lol what? Whatyoutalkinbout? 1794.gif hahaha

Just to throw it out there, they have been testing new lasers/fountains/color combos and such every night for the past few weeks. Could be for ambiance, however from what I've seen it defenitely looks like lagoon show stuff. Nothing on the screens yet, but a lot of red/purple/blue fountain shows and spotlights.

that sounds pretty cool, but it makes me suspicious that they would not even announce it even as part of the street experiences, even if they don't put it in the site,

they could have easily post something on facebook about it,

Well, those fountains may make for some awesome "blood gushing" beauty. Some red lighting instead of the norm goes a long way. Wouldn't put it past Uni to do something throughout the night. Not a show, but something a little extra to add to the atmosphere..

Edited by StewieGriffin

We use to have sliders. I believe crowd levels inhibit the use of them now. I've also heard that sliders really tear up the streets, and it was a cost effective thing.

Sliders are the one street scareactor to truly scare me. It's the noise and sparks. I'm very auditory. I definitely miss them.

You skipped 5th.

anybody know when there will be a tweet up? or if there is going to be one?

The way things are looking this year I don't think there's going to be a tweet up. They did a thing on facebook already to where a handful won the chance to have a sneek peak at a house. So in my opinion that;s pretty much all they are going to do. But then again you never quite know...

I have to agree. My guess is the sidewalks, bathrooms, restaurants, stores, and rides and houses will all be SAFE areas. I'm 15 and I really don't see a whole halloween event with no safezones. I am honestly confused about what to expect at HHN (streetwise) this year.

When I went in 2000 even some of tje rides weren't safe. Jack was in terminator and disaster. I nearly died when he rose up from the floor in terminator and had a full on panic attack when he appeared in earthquake or whatever it was called lol. I rode hannah barbara just to escape the clowns yet they were in the lines. Just wanted to make that observation/comment.

• Like 1