HHN 22 Website Updates

Has anyone thought that 'Your Alternate Ending Awaits' could mean a double run house? After all there is a lot of things that are going to be covered in this house?

It's been discussed thoroughly in our speculation topic here:

HHN Official Site

July 17th, 2012

unEzv.jpg

Nice spot wesker I'd missed that. Well that seems like confirmation that we are getting wandering zombie hordes in the streets after all. Looks like this year is going to be heavily Walking Dead influenced indeed.

It's Never Too Soon To Start Panicking

Your end draws near as the night grows darker. On select nights September 21 – October 31, face horror’s most terrifying creatures in the flesh at Universal Orlando® Resort. Explore the depths of all-new haunted houses, spine-tingling scare zones, live shows and more. Halloween Horror Nights 22, featuring Silent Hill.

Here is the updated info... change of wording... I wonder why?

It's Never Too Soon To Start Panicking

Your end draws near as the night grows darker. On select nights September 21 – October 31, face horror’s most terrifying creatures in the flesh at Universal Orlando® Resort. Explore the depths of all-new haunted houses, spine-tingling scare zones, live shows and more. Halloween Horror Nights 22, featuring Silent Hill.

Here is the updated info... change of wording... I wonder why?

That is odd I hope theyre not rotating the scare zones and the parade or something weird like that...I take that back its probably just cause they don't do like mon-Wed so it's all legally correct to save their skins

Edited by FreeGrizzlyBearRides

^what is posted above is not the "updated" version. Here are the three event descriptions they have done & the dates they were "updated" on the official site.

Updated: June 4th, 2012 (initial teaser site)

l6XXw.jpg

Updated: July 16th, 2012 (Silent Hill Anouncement)

9qITa.jpg

Updated: July 17th, 2012 (zombie horde 'announcement')

unEzv.jpg

This particular description could briefly be seen in the "Event Overview" section which is in the "About" tab located on the upper right corner of the official website. The reason why i said briefly, was because that they changed the event description back to the original one so that it does not mention the zombies. Now why they wouldn't have just made it the version that mentions Silent Hill is beyond me. You'll notice though, this 3rd version doesn't even mention Silent Hill.

^what is posted above is not the "updated" version. Here are the three event descriptions they have done & the dates they were "updated" on the official site.

Updated: June 4th, 2012 (initial teaser site)

l6XXw.jpg

Updated: July 16th, 2012 (Silent Hill Anouncement)

9qITa.jpg

Updated: July 17th, 2012 (zombie horde 'announcement')

unEzv.jpg

This particular description could briefly be seen in the "Event Overview" section which is in the "About" tab located on the upper right corner of the official website. The reason why i said briefly, was because that they changed the event description back to the original one so that it does not mention the zombies. Now why they wouldn't have just made it the version that mentions Silent Hill is beyond me. You'll notice though, this 3rd version doesn't even mention Silent Hill.

Maybe it was to obvious that they're Bringing a Twd house? Maybe amc doesn't want to promote it yet or something

because the barn, the rv, the two house scene names (Scene 1 - Hospital Hallway, Scene 4 - Rooftop) on the permit (all of which are everywhere on the internet for millions to see) wasn't making it obvious already?

And the description said zombies.. it said nothing about TWD, so therefore AMC can't have any say about it being promoted when TWD wasn't even mentioned.

And the description said zombies.. it said nothing about TWD, so therefore AMC can't have any say about it being promoted when TWD wasn't even mentioned.

Maybe the zombies have started a public awareness campaign that they're not all bad and they threatened a lawsuit.

• Like 4

Here is another way to look at it:

euex55.jpg

But the bigger point here( with the tweets and the reveals) is they are just going to reveal "the next house". They aren't building a theme they are just telling you what the next house is. As I've said for a while now... Don't expect back stories, icons, and an intricate website this year... It's just doesn't look to be the case. I hope they prove that wrong but I'm not getting my hopes up. Everything they've done so far has gone against the traditional site idea.

Official Site Update

July 18th, 2012

SGrUt.jpg

There is strength in numbers and you must band together to make it through many of the iconic settings made famous by the critically-acclaimed AMC hit, The Walking Dead. As the city is crawling with hordes of “walkers,” the issue of your becoming one of them is not a question of if, but when.

559081_10150974069863233_706052083_n.jpg

So here's how I see it...

Next week reveal alice cooper at both parks with a video from John and Jim.

Week after reveal P&T at both parks with a video from John and Jim.

Next update either week after or possibly two weeks Full site update.

This might consist of a main page that has roll over items showing the houses and scarezones.