HHN 22 Website Updates

Hey! When do you think we'll see the next website update?

I was thinking this Friday the 13th is a good date, plus they know there's always information leaks of some sort after the first auditions, so it makes sense to me to make it official right now, or at least they could show us some teaser or advance on this year's event / theme.

The Walking Dead is definitely an IP and if I had to wager a guess, I would say that Uni would be revealing TWD on Friday if they reveal anything at all (especially with Comic Con happening right now). We probably won't hear anything about the event theme until late August, closer to the full reveal.

Isn't this about the same time The Thing was announced as a house last year?

• Like 1

If they do give us a website update on Friday will it likely be an IP house reveal? I was thinking Walking Dead(not sure if it's considered an IP) or the theme possibly?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well.

Could be Walking Dead, Silent Hill, Alice Cooper or maybe the theme introducing P&T as our icons?

Last year the did the Thing house announcement on July 19th, so possibly we'll just get TWD announcement.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well.

Could be Walking Dead, Silent Hill, Alice Cooper or maybe the theme introducing P&T as our icons?

Last year the did the Thing house announcement on July 19th, so possibly we'll just get TWD announcement.

Purely speculative on my part, but seeing similarities to Thing rumors and TWD rumors, I'm also thinking first would be a TWD reveal.

(Off topic, but seriously loving Un Chien Andalou you've got there)

• Like 1

I just noticed that the Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood official website was updated just a few minutes ago. Looks like the teaser page. So if HHNH updated shouldn't the Orlando page be as well since they are in control..? :unsure:

Theoretically.

I just noticed that the Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood official website was updated just a few minutes ago. Looks like the teaser page. So if HHNH updated shouldn't the Orlando page be as well since they are in control..? :unsure:

Well we have had, basically, that page for a few weeks. So they are essentially the same now.

Nothing new to the website, but there's a new Tweet/FB post by @UORHHN:

"We know you are waiting. and soon we'll be able to share. Get ready."

I have noticed that when it comes to Orlando updates, they throw us around like a little ball on a chain. Hollywood generally is never a precursor for Orlando so they are just playing around with us at this point and even trying to stall some time for what they are going to do with this (possible) ruining of their (possible) original plans to SS44.

site updated!

In the eerie and desolate town of Silent Hill, ash falls from the sky and the physical laws of nature no longer apply. If you dare to venture into this alternate dimension, there is only one law of nature with which you must concern yourself: survival.

also goofy but if you press the link scroll down and the info is at the bottom.

Moved some posts to the HHN 22 speculation thread. Please take all personal comments / lengthy discussions over there, thanks.