HHN 22 Speculation

i hope they dont announce P&T or Alice Copper...just because it seems to be the trusted members have already said those are gurantees...i'd rather them announce something we arent so sure about, street show, water/firework show

They are definitely going to announce another house as they pretty much said that, and from these hints I would say P&T will be announced today. Also on another note, im interested to see if they can make that house better than 2009's houses, especially with the addition of CFTBL... I hope they didnt cancel it, unless there is something substantially better.

I don't know what is universals idea of the end of the week.... Must be tomorrow...

11:59pm is the end of the week. Whether that's 11:59 pm Saturday or Sunday depends on how you calculate your week. Some people count Sunday as the first day of a week, some people count Monday as the first day of the week.

I'm a Sunday person, so my week ends tonight at 11:59pm. That means I should get an update by then. At least that's my opinion on the matter.

Unfortunately, Universal will probably updates us based on their own theory of when a week ends.

Just wondering if the building where they had horror night nightmares at 14 would be used at all because it would be very unexpected , I'm just not sure if it is even useable even though we just went to UO. Secondly and it's a stretch and I know it won't happen this year but the LT websites redirects to HHN's website , so is UO still paying for that domain ?

I think this is the first year where someone didn't say Eddie would be the Icon..... Strange.

Oh it's early...give it time, someone will still bring it up. It just wouldn't be the same if it wasn't mentioned at least once.

Just wondering if the building where they had horror night nightmares at 14 would be used at all because it would be very unexpected , I'm just not sure if it is even useable even though we just went to UO. Secondly and it's a stretch and I know it won't happen this year but the LT websites redirects to HHN's website , so is UO still paying for that domain ?

44 was bulldozed over a month ago to make way for Transformers. It was going to be used but was scrapped and the next day demolition started.

Edit:

I update the first post to reflect the best info we have at the moment.

"Well End of the week" is highly subjective As Mystique said. Then you have what time? 11:59?.... Ok is that Californian time of Florida time? They are toying with us I'm sure.

I didnt even think of Pacific time.