HHN 22 Speculation

So another review of the SS44 HHN permit went through again yesterday. Any idea why they'd still be reviewing that?

What does the review say?

I went to UO yesterday. There's no SS44 anymore, just dirt, a huge crane and some bulldozers.

I'll post some pics later in the construction thread so you can see it.

"We know you are waiting… and soon we’ll be able to share. Get ready."

This was on the Universal HHN FB page today.

Soon? As in a couple of hours, I hope? :)

Too bad I'll be on my way from work to home when TWD excitement starts at Comic-Con. 4:25 EDT I think I saw in another post?

What does the review say?

I went to UO yesterday. There's no SS44 anymore, just dirt, a huge crane and some bulldozers.

I'll post some pics later in the construction thread so you can see it.

Oh, I know it's gone. There's a tower crane in place for Transformers construction. In fact, steel is being moved today and it's possible they're already pile driving for the foundation from the pictures I've seen from today.

But the SS44 HHN permit was specifically update yesterday and on the 11th separate from the usual mass update where all the HHN house permits were updated. It included a note on "Revision Green" which was put through the last week in June and removed the Herc/Xena building from the HHN 2012 project.

"We know you are waiting… and soon we’ll be able to share. Get ready."

This was on the Universal HHN FB page today.

Murdy also teased that there would be something from Hollywood soon. I feel like there will be a dual announcement for both events like that Thing last year.

Since Silent Hill and Walking Dead will both have panels at ComicCon this year, maybe there's a slim chance they'll make a double announcement for both HHNs?

Wow checked the sites like crazy looking for anything......the big update so far? Wait for it........the Hollywood page is now in place holder mode yippee.....Seriously? Seriously? It’s kind of irresponsible to your fans to tease like that, and then......NOTHING. Not impressed.

Wow checked the sites like crazy looking for anything......the big update so far? Wait for it........the Hollywood page is now in place holder mode yippee.....Seriously? Seriously? It’s kind of irresponsible to your fans to tease like that, and then......NOTHING. Not impressed.

The Hollywood teaser page has been up since yesterday, it was not their "big update" nor was it what they were hinting at. Their reveal they're hinting at will come later today. No need for you to piss & moan about something that hasn't happened yet. Patience... Learn it & embrace it.

Yeah, bu the Walking Dead Panel was yesterday. Is there really anything Walking Dead going on today where they could have a big reveal there?

I know the Silent Hill panel is 12:45-1:45, but surely they wouldn't announce Walking Dead in conjunction with the Silent Hill panel. Wouldn't make much sense.

Yeah, bu the Walking Dead Panel was yesterday. Is there really anything Walking Dead going on today where they could have a big reveal there?

I know the Silent Hill panel is 12:45-1:45, but surely they wouldn't announce Walking Dead in conjunction with the Silent Hill panel. Wouldn't make much sense.

They wouldn't announce Walking Dead. It would just be included with the site update.

From the Hollywood Twitter (HorrorNights):

Woke up in a strange room, in a strange city. Where am I? How did I get here? Who are all these strange people? (To be continued)

Be careful, Mr. Murdy! Don't open, dead inside!