HHN 22 Speculation

Yes. Especially with the possibility of losing a house this year. There was kinda-sort-of one in 06, Run: Hostile Territory. Also Where Evil Hides from 05 and S.S. Frightanic from HHN 8.

Run: Hostile Territory was not a dual run house.

Where Evil Hides was not one either, it was the same house built twice, completely duplicated because it was supposed to be "popular"

SS Frightanic WAS a dual run, but the Disaster queue cant do that now due to the over-sized queue props that cant be removed.

Museum of Horror was also a dual run (1998, same year as Frightanic), it was located in SS22. It was originally supposed to be 3 separate houses, but was cut to only two (classic horror, modern horror).

So for those wondering... yes.. SS22 could have a 2nd house (which has been mentioned several times already), but its unlikely.

Run: Hostile Territory was not a dual run house.

Really? I know I saw different paths and even ventured down one. Maybe it was for wheelchairs.

So for those wondering... yes.. SS22 could have a 2nd house (which has been mentioned several times already), but its unlikely.

Why is it unlikely? I could see 4 sound stage houses.

Edited by Karras

It is interesting. But could you imagine the traffic trying to get in and out of there? Remember the Skoolhouse from 08?

I know that museum of fooror an ss frightanic where dual run. What i was trying to say is that my gut tells me there might be a dual run house, but with all the conflicting reports its hard to tell.

Yes. Especially with the possibility of losing a house this year. There was kinda-sort-of one in 06, Run: Hostile Territory. Also Where Evil Hides from 05 and S.S. Frightanic from HHN 8.

Edit: Actually I don't think Where Evil Hides was duel run. Just a mirrored house. I'm sure I missed a few as well.

It has been mentioned that the City of Orlando is posting permits about 20 days or so after they are pulled.

If this is the case then we can do a little speculative math.

A&D are told on June 14th that SS44 is coming down. (speculation due to people seeing F. A. K. E onsite around that time)

Give them a week to find a new location, make the necessary house changes, and get approval. So let's say June 22nd they pull a permit.

We could see a permit this week, if that is the case. 8 days from June to July. 12 days in July. 20 days total. Of course that's including a holiday and weekends. Not sure if the person who mentioned 20 days meant business days or not.

It was and a queue across the backlot wouldn't be impossible.

But I have confirmation that SS 33 was one of the SS listed.

If this is true could BY stand for Bone Yard where fright yard was in 04? tie the zone into the house like they did with disaster and SF in XX

The more i read, the more i feel like they're intentially throwing us on a wild goose chase. Keep the astute hhn fans guessing and going around in circles. If this happens to be accurate, I say it's pure genius. All we can do is take a deep breath and wait for more "leaks". We'll see. :-)

Info from auditions will be forth coming, but early signs indicate 8 houses and 7 zones as usual. Additional confirmations to come.

I am the last person who wants to throw cold water on any of this, but I am getting conflicting reports that say it says 7 houses on the sheet.

As of right now I'm hearing 7 houses and 8 scare zones.

I'm bloody confused now. Unless the sheets were not updated .... well played otherwise universal...

HOWEVER permits don't lie. There are only 6 locations as of now. So unless they are runing. Another one in 22.. Well that is still only 7.

If 33 shows up... or another... then its possible.

fing04.gif

I don't know whether to laugh or cry... if we got 8 houses and 7 zones I don't think I could take it,

even 7 houses and 6 zones would be nice,

I am worried about the zones but, some of my favorite zones which were in 2008 didn't even had props, like Wizard of Oz didn't really have props, or the Fairy tale zone, I think if we get 6 zones like that I will be really glad....

• Like 1

I think the sources are just confused and it will probably be the status quo....BUT, I know I'm in the minority, but I would love it if we had one less house and the extra scaractors, money, and props were put into the scare zones...including an extra. I love the houses...but after doing each 4 times or so on our yearly trip, I find myself enjoying the Scarezones more for the sheer variety/unpredictability of it. The houses, while the different casts, catching certain events (like the countdown clock), and other stuff can change it up a bit, I REALLY enjoy the scarezones that while similar in theme, you don't know what to expect.

Again, not much along the lines of speculation and I expect 95% of people to disagree with me, but I'd be really happy if the more scarezones rumor is true :)

I agree with you, I like Scarezones just a little bit more because you can look at the costumes and props longer, and you can see people getting scared, is nice,

Houses are amazing too, but you have to make a 30 minute line to see a house for a couple of minutes, I guess I dont like the zones more, I like the houses more but I like that we can check the zones more and take pictures of the props and stuff, zones are really important for me ( I know we are the minority, but I agree )

Maybe Those's scarezones clues mean names for the actual scarezones. But I'm wondering where the permits are if there is 7 or 8 houses. Are we sure they can't be secret or just released at a later time.

I was wondering this as well, but, can that be possible? I don't think they can be secret can they? thats not possible

Edited by black mask

Well I got home still no permit anywhere on universal property for a seventh (let alone eighth location) I am hearing 33 is confirmed... So where is the bloody permit?

Only explanation I can figure is it hasn't been pulled for some reason.

Alright.... just to throw this whole thing into more chaos...

a friend of mine said this about their audition sheet:

- 8 street locations and 7 house locations were listed on the audition sheet.

- But here is the weird thing, B79 (Parade Building) was listed as a house.

- my sheet had 8 scarezones listed. In two groups of four.

7 Houses and 8 zones would actually be an ideal event in my eyes, at least while there is so much darn construction going on. It's already difficult to get 8 houses done in the night (well a crowded night where your friends decide that you don't REALLY need to be there at (or Before) 6:30).

It would be really killer to get a third show to make up the capacity from the lost house. Any word on shows this year? Obviously Bill and Ted. I thought Death drums was good, but I'm pretty sure those chassis are gone now, have there been any rumors on that?

As far as the parade building, perhaps the parade will be a summer-only event, for peak season? And maybe they'll just have to construct the house super fast after every thing else is done? No info, just thoughts.

Edited by Chef

It would be really killer to get a third show to make up the capacity from the lost house. Any word on shows this year? Obviously Bill and Ted. I thought Death drums was good, but I'm pretty sure those chassis are gone now, have there been any rumors on that?

As far as the parade building, perhaps the parade will be a summer-only event, for peak season? And maybe they'll just have to construct the house super fast after every thing else is done? No info, just thoughts.

I still think we'll be getting a HHN version of Cinematic Spectacular.

And the parade is a year round thing.

EDIT: Also, just to speculate on the scare zones.

I'm thinking we'll get traditional ones in Sting Alley, in front of Disaster, Central Park, outside Animal Actors, and maybe in the Lucy Plaza and/or Central Park? And then 2-3 roaming hordes in the front of the park?

Edited by Parkscope

For the roaming hordes I picture them being in New York, Hollywood Boulevard, And..Maybe Shrek Alley???...Or maybe even infront of MIB like the zombies in 2008

I doubt anything will be in Shrek Alley. Not gonna be any room to navigate back there.

okay... newest update... heh.. This should clear up everything

- Houses: SS20a, SS20b, SS22, T1, T2, Disaster, B79 (although this could've been an unconfirmed typo since it would've been SS44 originally. So this should be SS33 from what we know.)

- Scarezones: CP, CB, LP, BY, DG, SO, Z (zones), LG

- LG is listed under HOUSE rehearsals. So while it is listed as a sz, it is labeled as a 3rd rehearsal time on the same nights as houses.

- Costumes are rumored to being made per person. Maybe not for all, but at least some roles. They pushed for people to have proper clothing sizes. Apparently it was said that if you get there & it doesn't fit, YOU WILL BE CUT & they'll find someone who does fit.

My guy over at Screamscape tells me there will be one large upcharge house that actually roams around the park, along with 15 scarezones.

So this talk of 7 houses and 8 zones is pretty surprising, since that site is usually so accurate.