HHN 22 Speculation

how are we getting conflicting reports? are they trying to still cover their tracks even though known scare actors have said 8? Im so nervous/scared/excited

I'm bloody confused now. Unless the sheets were not updated .... well played otherwise universal...

HOWEVER permits don't lie. There are only 6 locations as of now. So unless they are runing. Another one in 22.. Well that is still only 7.

If 33 shows up... or another... then its possible.

• Like 1

Wait....so you are saying..that they mixed it up...and we will have more scarezones than houses this year?!?!? :o.

I'm so confused with this audition sheet...Can someone please just confirm what it says.... -_-

Edited by hhnFEARfan

I remember way back they had a house located in new york across from Mummy (Kong back then). Although it would probably be tough to drop a queue in that area the size warranted for 2012 crowds, it was a pretty cool area for a house. Anyone know why they never used it again? Too small? I believe the last house in the location was "Superstitions"

Ahhh just remembered this area is called Nazermans.

Edited by HHN Vet

I remember way back they had a house located in new york across from Mummy (Kong back then). Although it would probably be tough to drop a queue in that area the size warranted for 2012 crowds, it was a pretty cool area for a house. Anyone know why they never used it again? Too small? I believe the last house in the location was "Superstitions"

Ahhh just remembered this area is called Nazermans.

Half of Nazerman's is now a Ben & Jerry's/Starbucks. Not available anymore.

• Like 2

Well, well well. Can I say "told you so", ye?

I kid, I kid. Glad we're finally starting to get the whole story here.

Can't wait to hear more.

Question: Any chance the current Amity walkway can be made into something of a house/SZ hybrid?

Edited by Parkscope

Original post at ParkRumors.com

Okay, thoughts.

First off, this whole situation is just bizarre. It conflicts with almost everything I had heard prior to now. Now, despite the number of houses listed, Universal doesn't have to cast, or even HAVE, that many houses. I imagine that posting the decreased number of houses and/or scarezones during auditions (especially before it's officially announced), there would be a bit of a backlash. Does that mean there is 7 or 8 eight houses? Not yet. Remember, we only had 7 locations initially, so we could have had a dual-run for our "8th" house all along. If it is a dual-run, then the number of houses it would count as would depend on who you talk to. Until we have a permit for another location, we still only have (theoretically) 6 or 7 houses.

Now, onto scarezones.

I'm reading it as between 6 and 8 zones, depending on how it's being interpreted right now. Any of those numbers are possible. But the initials are different from previous years. The only recognizable one is "CP" for "Central Park." I've heard "LP" could be "Lucy Plaza" (last year's entrance area), but it's still going to take time to decipher possible locations based on what we have.

But what if they aren't locations, but nicknames for the hordes themselves? That is actually a lot easier to apply stuff to:

CP - Clown Posse

LP - Little People (Kids a la Skoolhouse)

BY - BaldY (Baldies) (Havoc group?) or Beast of Yore (Orcs/Monsters)

LG - Loup Garou (French for Werewolf)

SO - Saw Operators (Chainsaws)

Zones - ZOmbiES

Conflicting reports:

If DG is a zone = Dracula's Girls.

If LG is a house = Legendary Ghosts

In other words, there are almost more possibilities than what we had going into today. There have been so many rumors flying around this year, anything can happen at this point.

Edited by Legacy

Question: Any chance the current Amity walkway can be made into something of a house/SZ hybrid?

I doubt it. Unless the scare zone is going to be a pinball based zone with the scareactors playing the flippers and guests as the balls.

Haunt season is officially here! Or wait, has it already started? I don't know but I thought I would be cheesed about losing a house but if the set design is as stellar as last year I'm not complaining.

I think the sources are just confused and it will probably be the status quo....BUT, I know I'm in the minority, but I would love it if we had one less house and the extra scaractors, money, and props were put into the scare zones...including an extra. I love the houses...but after doing each 4 times or so on our yearly trip, I find myself enjoying the Scarezones more for the sheer variety/unpredictability of it. The houses, while the different casts, catching certain events (like the countdown clock), and other stuff can change it up a bit, I REALLY enjoy the scarezones that while similar in theme, you don't know what to expect.

Again, not much along the lines of speculation and I expect 95% of people to disagree with me, but I'd be really happy if the more scarezones rumor is true :)

• Like 2

Wow for someone who has a grand total of 16 active posts on this forum you sure seem to think you know better than everyone else. Seeing as you are so good at reading others posts you may want to reread the ones by owner Mz and other experienced posters telling people to respect others on here even if you don't agree with them. Everyone has an opinion which they are allowed to express because last time I checked we still had something called free speech. We're all here because we love the same event so if you see a post you don't like just ignore it, much more productive than trying to put people down don't you think?

Free speech is a two way strre, ether way thanks for taking interest in my profile bud. Lets kiss and make up, alright. .:-)

Yea, I know it's tight in there. Just thought it would be an interesting idea.

It is interesting. But could you imagine the traffic trying to get in and out of there? Remember the Skoolhouse from 08?

Could there be a coulpe or at least one dual eun house?

Yes. Especially with the possibility of losing a house this year. There was kinda-sort-of one in 06, Run: Hostile Territory. Also Where Evil Hides from 05 and S.S. Frightanic from HHN 8.

Edit: Actually I don't think Where Evil Hides was duel run. Just a mirrored house. I'm sure I missed a few as well.

Edited by Karras

It is interesting. But could you imagine the traffic trying to get in and out of there? Remember the Skoolhouse from 08?

Last year was actually my first year. So no. Haha. Yea it would be a nightmare traffic wise. I guess in my head I was thinking they'd make it a one way experience, but that wouldn't help very much.