HHN 22 Speculation

They are slightly larger than the other "O"s. (which I did not do in my version)

The "R" in "NEVER", the first "O" in "SOON" and the first "T" in "START" are noticeably raised.

ROT.... which would be really cool if the "I" in "PANICKING" was just slightly raised as well.

Thanks, JWFearman! : )

Is it just me or is there a face on the HHN Orlando website teaser page. Kinda looks a little like Jack the Clown. Look to the right just a little past the event dates calender between the dates 29th and the 20th... :blink:

Looking at the background that JWFearman extracted in the website updates thread, I can't see anything substantial. I think it's just a gruesome background they drew up for the teaser page and nothing more. Our imaginations are running wild with what little information we have. They seriously must get a laugh out of our speculations and what details we try to pull from every word and image they post.

• Like 1

Looking at the background that JWFearman extracted in the website updates thread, I can't see anything substantial. I think it's just a gruesome background they drew up for the teaser page and nothing more. Our imaginations are running wild with what little information we have. They seriously must get a laugh out of our speculations and what details we try to pull from every word and image they post.

Actually after seeing the photo of the RV parked at disaster queue I would say that rather strengthens peoples speculation about the background image being almost the same as the Walking Dead one

Actually after seeing the photo of the RV parked at disaster queue I would say that rather strengthens peoples speculation about the background image being almost the same as the Walking Dead one

Now that I could see. I'm just saying I don't see Jack the Clown in the background.

The RV to me only pushes my thoughts on what that house will be but seeing the overall theme to be projected towards TWD. That I just don't see happening. The "WATCH" on the video makes my mind wonder more than the background,clouds or blood splatter. It's a video we've seen before and there's nothing new in it. So why put the "WATCH" on it. Most regualr folks don't check the site anyway till they see a ad or their looking to book/buy tickets (which happens in aug/sept). So I'd believe the team is just teasing us or throwing us a few clues.

ZKeeper, I definitely don't see TWD as being an overall theme. We were just commenting on the similarities between the background and TWD picture. I for one, would not enjoy an entire event dedicated to one specific thing...lol. I agree completely on the "WATCH" thing...that was the first thing I noticed when looking at the page. Why put it there? I don't think it's directions, as I'm fairly certain we all know how to watch a video. Scratched glass? Something behind it?

Edited by tweedle9200

I agree completely on the "WATCH" thing...that was the first thing I noticed when looking at the page. Why put it there? I don't think it's directions, as I'm fairly certain we all know how to watch a video. Scratched glass? Something behind it?

I think 'WATCH' is meant as in keep your eyes open not as an instruction to watch the video. Maybe there is something we need to find.

I called it weeks ago and again last night. Now this picture of what looks to be Dale's RV all but proves nobody was looking too much into the background of the generic site. Weather it's a coincidence or not that background coupled with the room names and the RV sitting near the disaster queue all but confirm that disaster is a Walking Dead house. If you haven't watched the show go do it. You won't be disappointed and it may make that house a bit better. You'll at least know what is going on a bit better.

I too thought that some we're looking too much into the generic site but the more I look at it I'm not so sure it's as generic as years past. There has to be a reason for some of the letters being different. No point in doing it unless there is a reason. The background of the generic site mixed with everything we know about a Walking Dead house being a possibility seem to point to the background being done on purpose. The ROT that you pointed out Jeramy, that leads me to believe even more that this is the case. Maybe I am seeing what I want to since I'm a huge fan of TWD but there are way too many coincidences to just push them aside as nonsense.

• Like 1

I'm more interested in the Stars and stripes rusty pickup by the tents. I would like to see a pic of it. Could it be True Blood, a comedy house, or something completely different.

Nothing that I remember from True Blood. I'm a pretty big fan, but don't recall ever seeing something like that on the show. I'm leaning more towards a hillbilly house. Haven't had one of those in a bit.

The "WATCH" on the video makes my mind wonder more than the background,clouds or blood splatter. It's a video we've seen before and there's nothing new in it. So why put the "WATCH" on it. Most regualr folks don't check the site anyway till they see a ad or their looking to book/buy tickets (which happens in aug/sept). So I'd believe the team is just teasing us or throwing us a few clues.

That is interesting, I was wondering if anyone else found that odd. Has anyone noticed anything different or changed in the video?

alright I'm going to drive on the insane road a little. The newer video and the original video( [media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyAZIOLmV6g&feature=plcp

are pretty much the same except the following. In the start of the video. The title flashes quite differently, examples to follow. Every one is thinking twin icons, something that happen at HHN20 was the first ever contest winning wedding. There's another idea just to add to the mix. Maybe Husband and Wife could be our two icons. Though even I know that's a stretch but daydreaming does not hurt anybody.

ScreenShot2012-06-06at81557PM.pngScreenShot2012-06-06at81533PM.png

ScreenShot2012-06-06at81503PM.png

Sure since everyone is seeing things in the background, I'll add that I see a person who's wearing a hat. Also a Skull too: Blood-Walls.jpg

• Like 1

first, when u guys notice the raised letters, its spelling out ROT... to me thats rot as in rotting zombies... or as u guys said there was a raised I... and move the letters around, u got riot, which has to do with prison... season 3 of walking dead starts in a prison.. also i heard the rusted pick up truck, what about the hills have eyes or wrong turn????? i have to be making some valid points i think..

• Like 2

I really hope that the event is not entirely TWD or end of the world scenarios. It would make for an extremely boring event, like to the point that it wouldn't be worth going to. The thing that Universal does well is creating immersive environments but they are varied types of scares and stories. So based on the history of the event I can say that those two theories just are not going to happen. What will happen? Only A&D knows at this point, and who's to say they entirely know at this point, we all saw what happened last year when marketing stepped in. I will say then when I took took the behind the screams tour, the tour guide was very successful in actually tying Lady Luck into every single house and honestly, made some good sense. But, the GP does not take tours, or look into the baskstory for the icon/houses, and they never will. All we can do is sit and wait, this is the fun part of HHN for, I rarely go to the event because I cannot handle it the way I am wired, but it is still an amazing event and it is a fun guessing game. But my overall guess is that we can't even imagine what is going to happen this year.

I know this barely counts as spec, but I posted it on tumblr so I should probably post it here ^^;

I'm starting to think that there's a possibility the "It's Never Too Soon To Start Panicking" tagline refers to the whole "2012's the end of the world" thing somehow.

As in “Yeah, the world ending in 2012 might be total BS, but, hey, us monsters are gonna rain hell upon you all sometime soon, so it doesn’t hurt to start freaking out now!”

• Like 3

I really hope that the event is not entirely TWD or end of the world scenarios. It would make for an extremely boring event, like to the point that it wouldn't be worth going to. The thing that Universal does well is creating immersive environments but they are varied types of scares and stories. So based on the history of the event I can say that those two theories just are not going to happen. What will happen? Only A&D knows at this point, and who's to say they entirely know at this point, we all saw what happened last year when marketing stepped in. I will say then when I took took the behind the screams tour, the tour guide was very successful in actually tying Lady Luck into every single house and honestly, made some good sense. But, the GP does not take tours, or look into the baskstory for the icon/houses, and they never will. All we can do is sit and wait, this is the fun part of HHN for, I rarely go to the event because I cannot handle it the way I am wired, but it is still an amazing event and it is a fun guessing game. But my overall guess is that we can't even imagine what is going to happen this year.

Actually there can be a lot of varity in a apocalyptic theme. Like Road Warriors, nuclear fallout, alien attack, supervillian bent on world domination, machines turning against mankind ex. maximum overdrive, flesh eating virus in addition to zombies and mayans.

With the Hospital Hallway, Rooftop, RV, and now a barn-ish structure... I'm thinking that the disaster queue will probably be a best of TWD house leading up to the prison.

I mean I've only seen the pilot and know that the "Don't Open Dead Inside" door/hallway is a must.

Episode-1-Rick-Door-760.jpg

• Like 1

I'm excited beyond words for the Walking Dead house!It's my favorite show on TV.They are so many scenes I'm sure UNI will do justice too. I really do think there should be a scarezone leading to the house. Perhaps a Zombie filled alanta with dead soliders and tanks around?

Yea I think its almost imperative to have a shared house/sz... TWD to me is awesome and I am kind of agreeing the rest of you on this whole end of the world theme. There is so much you can do with that and I think it could be done really well.