HHN 22 Speculation

If I remember correctly, 08 LT site went live only a week or less before the full reveal. The actual investigations for LT in 08 didn't start until a week or two after the event started.

So I would say we are getting something closer to 08's LT ARG. 2010 was a disappointment because the investigation stopped after the full reveal.

im pretty certain its gonna be Universal Monsters Remix... just like in hollywood...other than LL and TCM...all the other houses there are here in orlando. and since this idea of a classic monster house with modern monsters as well...it only makes since...

im pretty certain its gonna be Universal Monsters Remix... just like in hollywood...other than LL and TCM...all the other houses there are here in orlando. and since this idea of a classic monster house with modern monsters as well...it only makes since...

The phone calls are probably teasing for whatever theme, story, or Icon they have planned for this year. I don't think it's singling out a specific house.

The phone calls are probably teasing for whatever theme, story, or Icon they have planned for this year. I don't think it's singling out a specific house.

true. i wasn't so much directing the voice and everything.. but maybe they are using the background noises as clues. idk i was just meaning in general, the rumors about that house..it only makes sense. lol but whoo knows. they've done nothing for months and randomly right before september they start doing all this stuff, phone calls, clues, posts. they obviously decided to change stuff around so who knows. lol

If it was Universal Monsters Remix, I'm sure they would have announced it at the same time as all the other shared IP houses. I'm guessing it's something different, and if the artwork they released is any indication, far cooler.

I do feel that the Classics are very plausible. It would be very interesting if they are incorporated. I could see the "tribe" aspect that has been mentioned working well if each Classic had their own scarezone of minions.

If they did that, that would be AWESOME! Not sure they all match up though...

The voice does, but creatures of the night (vampires IE Dracula)? Wolf howls (Wolf Man)? Monster groans (Frankenstein)? I am truly stumped for what Uni has planned right now.

Eh. The voice leads me to believe it's one thing talking about the overall story. These "creatures" rising from the grounds of UOR.

Well the calls are targeting sites like these. It would be wierd if they are referring to houses we've been discussing for a while now. Especially on the eve of the website reveal. It would imply something more

If they did that, that would be AWESOME! Not sure they all match up though...

We would first have to determine who the classics were.

Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman, The Mummy, Phantom, Hunchback, Dr. Jekyll, The Bride, The Creature?

Which ones would be showcased? Would we get 6 or 8 Classics?

And I'm going to end up really wanting this if I keep speculating about it.

• Like 1

Well the calls are targeting sites like these. It would be wierd if they are referring to houses we've been discussing for a while now. Especially on the eve of the website reveal. It would imply something more

I agree.

Eh. The voice leads me to believe it's one thing talking about the overall story. These "creatures" rising from the grounds of UOR.

True, but what if it IS the classic monsters they are unearthing at Universal with their digging? Creatures of the night are clearly vampires which points to Dracula. Wolf howls points to the Wolf Man. The monster growls at the end of the audio seem a little too "devilish" to be Frankenstein, but who knows.

That's the Hollywood commercial, but it doesn't mean I'm still not excited to see it. I wonder when Orlando will show theirs? Hopefully tomorrow or Friday.

@UORHHN did post this one though:

646622669.jpg?key=19201080&Expires=1346265327&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=pElkqYScVQFG74aGPL6xBPuqjnco-tEhb2~5C6NtPocMZJaopvW9hYsW2fQJQ3UIVWL9nCFYZsEhI7kG7c6wiMBl6TenJMS-Q-QWv5VOJidnBoRgcgcD8zF0WbRhYAIVs5mhedRXa9NK1UhXy5LkJpox5VbBwuX0SHUF4~BNTaA_

Are they going to be sharing the commercial?

EDIT: Looks like they also posted the other pic as well. It's looking like they are sharing.