HHN 22 Speculation

A. They have done calls like this before. To the general public, and to media. In 2006 they had that awesome phone dialer program where you could get the Caretaker to call your friends and family.

B. Everyone talking about 'Games' and something being unearthed I think it's safe to 100% lock in Legendary Truth, the ARG being back. If I remember correctly, in 2010 the Legendary Truth had a lot to do with Fear being unearthed and unleashed. I'm not 100% sure but I really feel like it had something to do with an artifact being recovered. I know that Universal said LT would return. Someone who participated more heavily in that though correct me if I'm wrong.

B. Everyone talking about 'Games' and something being unearthed I think it's safe to 100% lock in Legendary Truth, the ARG being back.

This is my issue with them bringing LT back: why haven't they done it sooner? Instead of driving us all insane trying to guess what's going on, why haven't they given us access to the world of LT once again, if it is, in fact, returning?

I wasn't into the LT thing back in 2010...does anyone know around what time of the year they started the whole LT stuff back then? If it was late, like this would be if it were happening, then maybe it's possible. But I just have a feeling that there isn't a lot of time left for them to give proper set up for LT before the event actually starts.

• Like 1

B. Everyone talking about 'Games' and something being unearthed I think it's safe to 100% lock in Legendary Truth, the ARG being back. If I remember correctly, in 2010 the Legendary Truth had a lot to do with Fear being unearthed and unleashed. I'm not 100% sure but I really feel like it had something to do with an artifact being recovered. I know that Universal said LT would return. Someone who participated more heavily in that though correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't expect the "games" to be the resurrection of LT. It might be a similar concept, but with a whole new story. As others have said, if this were going to be an LT-style game, we would have already started investigations.

• Like 1

Ok, I'm willing to get my hopes up again over the possibility of an icon again since I can see what you guys are saying about the similarities of fear's reveal . . . is it me, or is that a bandage on the index finger of the hand emerging from the ground? a vampire probably wouldn't need one of those, but could still be something supernatural. A demon of some kind would be cool.

It has been really fun talking about this stuff with everyone here, I'm glad I joined

• Like 1

Its the most wonderful time of the yeeeear!! Can't wait to talk with everyone later tonight. Some things to me are pointing to Fear but I have a feeling with the cups and publix tickets that TWD with be the overall theme. What would really be epic was if the phone call was the Caretaker and the girl voice at the end was Cindy... but this is a new age so I am not holding my breath.

or... oh i dont know... original Universal 1923 film version....

lol yes or that...the point being, it's a more sinister/dark character.

If there weren't church bells, I wouldn't have suggested it...but why would they include the bells?? Just to interject MORE evidence for the gargoyle/cathedral house's existence? And if so, why did they pick THAT specific house to emphasize? And what's with all the heavy breathing and growling?

< 9 hours....tick....tock.....

Not to throw everyone into fits.. but is it GUARANTEED they will reveal at midnight tonight? I mean, they said August 30, yes.. but what if they decide 9:08am? Just wondering how you know it's midnight. Is it previous history? I don't know because I never thought to follow stuff like this until last year (and this will be my 8th year!)

the heavy breathing and growling is obviously because they happened to get audio of something scary doing the naughty.... It might actually supposed to be from more than one house. Like a compilation audio.... if it is just one house, its only because its an "original"....

Not to throw everyone into fits.. but is it GUARANTEED they will reveal at midnight tonight? I mean, they said August 30, yes.. but what if they decide 9:08am? Just wondering how you know it's midnight. Is it previous history? I don't know because I never thought to follow stuff like this until last year (and this will be my 8th year!)

Yes they stated midnight on the 29th

It is always at midnight every year. And they even confirmed to the general public that it would be at midnight.

So 11:59pm the 29th/12am the 30th.

One of the things that I look forward to every years and really gets me excited for the event are the T.V. ads. So I am wondering if anyone knows when those are going to be start playing ( I thought by this time last year they were already playing pretty regularly on the local channels), and if anyone has heard any rumors as to what the ads will entail?

Don't expect the "games" to be the resurrection of LT. It might be a similar concept, but with a whole new story. As others have said, if this were going to be an LT-style game, we would have already started investigations.

In 2008 the actual investigation took a while to get started and lasted for roughly 6 or 7 weeks culminating on Nov. 1. In 2010 it started in early August but had no in park investigations. I stand by my statement, we're getting SOMETHING.