HHN 22 Speculation

Pretty sure the whole unearthing thing was a tease for The Walkng Dead. The new pic screams ZOMBIE to me. Can't believe I didn't realize this earlier *SMACKS HEAD*

The image as in the hand? Personally I don't think it or the digging up has to do anything with the houses, more of an "overall" teaser.

The unearthing facebook teaser has more to do with the event than just TWD. It's a teaser, leading up to something bigger that we've all been waiting for.

• Like 1

I seriously hope it's not all zombies, but I feel bad hoping for anything since this will be my first year and I should really remain open... :/

You can't complain if you've never gone to an event before. Go. Have an open mind. Have fun. Expect the unexpected.

Trust me, you'll have more fun this way.

BTW, this is my 100th post! I'd like to take this time to thank everyone here at HNN who has made this milestone possible for me! Without you...while I probably wouldn't be much different :P But thanks for all the laughs and smiles these last 100 posts everyone! :P

Edited by CoreySalyer
  • Like 1

Now it sounds like centuries of hate

everytime i listen to it i can hear or make up some other word it could be saying....with the bell going off at the exact time its going to take someone with professional recording equipment to edit out the bell and clear it up for us

• Like 1

So to me TWD, SH, AC, and P&T seem to be completely marketing ment to pull on the general public. Now as far as these clues are concerned I hope UNI makes us do a lot of the foot work if there is going to he any kind of LT investigation or other sort of element like that. I think things have gone bad with that due to the mass release on social media such as Facebook. Where as in 08 and 05 we had to actually get out there combine our minds and do the ground work in the park. And I may be wrong but I'm just stating my opinion. Well here's to a great event and I know we all can't wait until tomorrow night!

Its bells... a stone grinding sound... a breath.... a growl... then a deep voice says "You cannot escape centuries of evil"... more bells and grinding.... another growl sound... then a lady whispers "Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights... all will be revealed soon".

Well that last part is a little garbled. I know it says "something Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights" and "all will be revealed soon".

• Like 1

After this teaser, I would most accurately describe my interest as piqued. Well played, Uni.

I'm hoping that all the construction has dug up the portal that transports all of our scare zone monsters into our world (including well manicured vampires). Now, as to who "he" is... 19 hours and counting :D

• Like 3

So I'm beginning to wonder if maybe this could have a tie in to the inbetween I know I'm insane but wait, let's say LT began investigating Orlando further in depth when the event of last year went on and the Inbetween was there, they saw the phenomenon and saw to it to seek out the truth behind the sigils and the mysticism that allowed the demon world to merge with this one, could one of the demons have been an ifrit or an ifrit's minion? Regardless in finding further sigils around the soundstage they unearthed the burial ground of the demon lord of the Inbetween's world, now his reign of terror begins as he brings to life all these fears.... on another note if "not of this world" isn't alien but is a being that leaves dimensional or demonic which of course could tie in to the inbetween and what got me further into my insanity. Ughh 17.5 hours left......