HHN 22 Speculation

In the walking dead, the zombies don't "rise from the grave" as they do not have supernatural powers to unearth themselves from a ton of dirt and concrete, plus you have to have been infected by being bitten and those who died without being bitten were not affected (did not become zombies). The hand is more than likely NOT a zombie hand unless they are deviating from TWD.

• Like 3

In the walking dead, the zombies don't "rise from the grave" as they do not have supernatural powers to unearth themselves from a ton of dirt and concrete, plus you have to have been infected by being bitten and those who died without being bitten were not affected (did not become zombies). The hand is more than likely NOT a zombie hand unless they are deviating from TWD.

But in the series it was established that anyone who dies even without getting bitten become walkers. Still I think the hand does not belong to a zombie.

But in the series it was established that anyone who dies even without getting bitten become walkers. Still I think the hand does not belong to a zombie.

In The Walking Dead the CDC scientist tells them they are all infected.

In The Walking Dead the CDC scientist tells them they are all infected.

As Bulldawg said... they dont pop out of the ground... The already dead don't seem to "reanimate" as if someone was trying to raise the dead, which is what he was actually trying to imply. Anyway, I think we can all agree that the image is not a zombie.

A vampire would be the most likely since its "not of this world".... well sort've.

• Like 1

So apparently media sites have received a creepy phone call from something relating to HHN....

It was apparently hard to understand, with a demonic voice saying "You cannot escape" with church bells in the background.

Edited by Parkscope
  • Like 1

Attractions Magazine got a capture of it:

http://soundcloud.co...orror-nights-22

sounds to me likes its saying "you cant escape, you cant escape such re____ (restraints, or respect? maybe?)....escape....universal orlando halloween horror nights, all will be revealed soon"

edit: now that i read other think it says i can hear where it says "you cant escape centuries of horror"

Edited by nismo08z