HHN 22 Speculation

I think you just described yourself, Chris. :lol:

Back on topic... I really dislike when the team decides to hand out clues this way. It's fine to have people enter the contests, but release the clues yourself. Waiting around for someone to realize they received a clue is just too painful for little ol' impatient me!

Pfft Lizz... you forgot that would require me to actually have that much motivation :P

I hate these contests in general. Especially when you're expected to sit & stare at FB waiting with your email ready and your cursor hovering above "send" so you can be one of the first ____ people to email them. As I pointed out earlier with the clues, I think we're missing a few after 44 emails were sent out.

• Like 1

Maybe all the evil things coming out of the ground to reclaim the thing that was taken from them?

yea..... "life"..

I'm gonna go ahead and take a guess that's a zombie and his friends lol. The zombie infestation begins!

Not everything that reaches from beneath the earth is a zombie... he could've been buried alive... but don't forget, the hand could belong to a vampire

heard from a good source we will be seeing 2 rooming hoards...

any idea what the two hoards will be?

or are we just going with the normal CDT (Chainsaw drill team) and a zombie hoard?

Also regarding scarezones, I haven't heard anything further regarding "Klownz", so unless they are a roaming hoard, Gambit can remove them from the map.

- "your future seems grim"

^this clue seems to have been removed from the doc page of clues. Sooo that only leaves the "its time he comes home" clue if this other one was not real. This just further proves what Lizz & I said about releasing clues. UNI needs to release them publicly to everyone so that they can be properly kept track of.

True!

Maybe that would explain those well kept finger nails! lol

If i had to take a guess... I would say the new image is from SS20B's haunted mansion house.

I can't see how it would fit with gargoyles and the parade building is still too "top secret".

• Like 1

I hope it isn't a zombie. I mean I like them and all, but I don't know. I also hope that the Walking Dead isn't the theme (I have heard that, so I don't know how true it is), I just wouldn't be very content with that. I want something more original I guess, which does not have to include an icon, haha. Just something original. :)

Alright I've been doing some ridiculous google searches and I tripped on something I should have realized when someone (sry, don't remember who!) mentioned log cabin...

What if it's a house a la Cabin in the Woods?? Here is a really brief summary of the very end that I found that would pretty much fit the whole "buried"/"unearthed" clue and picture they've given us...

...every year ancient giant creatures buried underneath the factory need to be appeased by the blood of five unsuspecting victims in a specific order. Dana and Marty overpower the Director, choose not to kill themselves, and in turn let one of the “Ancient Ones” wake up and crush the Cabin, factory, and themselves.

Thoughts??!

Alright I've been doing some ridiculous google searches and I tripped on something I should have realized when someone (sry, don't remember who!) mentioned log cabin...

What if it's a house a la Cabin in the Woods?? Here is a really brief summary of the very end that I found that would pretty much fit the whole "buried"/"unearthed" clue and picture they've given us...

Thoughts??!

I really hope not!!! D:

Pretty sure the whol unearthing thing was a tease for The Walkng Dead. The new pic screams ZOMBIE to me. Can't believe I didn't realize this earlier *SMACKS HEAD*

except zombies are decayed... and would have marks all over their hand from the clawing...

Here is the thing... if it was "alive", then its a vampire.

BUT since it was "unearthed", it is a freshly buried body since there is little to no decay. If you ever really pay attention to tv shows/movies, whenever they find a buried body... its usually the hand or foot first.

So according to Dr. Jimmy (via his Tumblr), the actual picture of the gargoyle facade is the "Waterspouts" cryptic statement. So it's safe to say they shoot water at you, and the alive gargoyles await us within the confines of the cathedral walls. ;D

actually... the cryptic statement for gargoyles being "waterspouts" has nothing to do with being sprayed by water (at least not directly). Its because gargoyles are part of the buildings rain gutters and the water pours out of their mouth as if they're vomiting.

• Like 2

Could this maybe be a sign that the Classic Universal Monsters are the Icons? Universal seems to be incorporating the construction into some sort of story line. Perhaps, the Classic Monsters have been buried and are now being dug up after being forgotten. Think about it, Dracula, The Wolf Man, Frankenstein, The Mummy; whatever have taken a back seat at HHN having been replaced by things like Jack the Clown, Fear and Lady Luck. These monsters are part of the Universal Horror legacy. It could also tie into the 100 years celebration as well. This "creature" isn't alone either. The hand looks a little too manicured to be a zombie. Maybe Dracula or Frankenstein.

• Like 3

If i had to take a guess... I would say the new image is from SS20B's haunted mansion house.

I can't see how it would fit with gargoyles and the parade building is still too "top secret".

The image as in the hand? Personally I don't think it or the digging up has to do anything with the houses, more of an "overall" teaser.

Edited by Parkscope

Could this maybe be a sign that the Classic Universal Monsters are the Icons?

As great as that would be, its highly unlikely. And honestly, if the classic monsters were going to get the spotlight, i'd be pretty pissed by their lack of attention regarding this year's event so far. They could've achieved an event similar to this in 2009, but failed to.

And as for the hand.... its definitely not Frankenstein quality. Dracula would be a stretch.

The image as in the hand? Personally I don't think it or the digging up has to do anything with the houses, more of an "overall" teaser.

well then that would further go with vampires... or maybe that central park scarezone with Grim Reapers...

damn these pic clues!

well then that would further go with vampires... or maybe that central park scarezone with Grim Reapers...

damn these pic clues!

Yea. I feel like if these weren't teasers for the overall event and just for a house, it would have been in the Facebook email clues.