HHN 22 Speculation

The second is clearly the Gothic house. The first one seems to be Silent hill. 3 and 4 no idea... unless 4 references the Grim reapers we have heard instead of ghosts in the streets.

They originally said that these clues were for the remaining houses...but the subsequent posts say they are hints about the event detailing things that haven't been announced yet. So who knows what they're talking about.

The second is clearly the Gothic house. The first one seems to be Silent hill. 3 and 4 no idea... unless 4 references the Grim reapers we have heard instead of ghosts in the streets.

Do you think they'd tease houses that were already announced? My thought is that the first is the Victorian mansion. I figure they literally mean house, as opposed to haunted house. And the second is the Gargoyle house, as they pretty much just gave the same premise that the old cartoon used.

I got an HHN clue today!! I'm thinking this is related to the DE style house. "flash"

CLUE:

Fear grips your heart as the darkness surrounds you…Then all of a sudden a flash of lightning strikes and terror’s true faces take back what is theirs.

New Clues!

0OBD1.jpg

NEW CLUES:

- "Fear grips your heart as the darkness surrounds you…Then all of a sudden a flash of lightning strikes and terror’s true faces take back what is theirs."

- Mary Shaw victim image

CBqpl.jpg

Interesting. And Mary Shaw would tie into the dummys from earlier as well...

- house facade?...

0OBD1.jpg

what soundstage is that do you think?? or is this in the parade building?? and what clues match with this theme? this year is PUTTING ME THROUGH IT. with all this construction and no actual release telling us what the HELL is going on. PLUS why is the site revealing everything sooo damn late?? i heard about a soundstage 33? where is that and is there a house in there or is that just a false rumor? soo many questions... thursday is going to take forever to get here.

Amazing how many people can just sit and wait on FB for Uni to post things... Same as last year. Oh hey they posted this a min ago.. or wait 85 people have already replied <_<

Some of us are unemployed right now. I have a lot of free time, lol.

• Like 1

So the first clue..."The foolish will not only suffer the consequences, but they will see the house for what it truly is…A horrible place where imagination and reality have combined to create a living nightmare."

just reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plnI-iicctA&feature=player_embedded#!

Not saying it will happen, But if we keep going in the direction of promo houses it's a possibility.

what soundstage is that do you think?? or is this in the parade building?? and what clues match with this theme? this year is PUTTING ME THROUGH IT. with all this construction and no actual release telling us what the HELL is going on. PLUS why is the site revealing everything sooo damn late?? i heard about a soundstage 33? where is that and is there a house in there or is that just a false rumor? soo many questions... thursday is going to take forever to get here.

that is the ghost house... its in SS 20. 33 was possibility early on.

You know, I'm really starting to wonder if the DE/Monsters house, is really that? Between the Dead Silenece references today and the pic of Nosferatu yesterday, is it possible that it's actually going to be a Legacy of Horror type house?

Damn that would be cool too... Im leaning that way as well... maybe we get the Uni Classics plus some modern monsters too?! I would love that for sure!

You know, I'm really starting to wonder if the DE/Monsters house, is really that? Between the Dead Silenece references today and the pic of Nosferatu yesterday, is it possible that it's actually going to be a Legacy of Horror type house?

i feel like this is what we will be seeing. especially since hollywood has a "Universal Monsters Remix" house and since every other house in orlando is also in hollywood (that have been finalized so far)

Some of us are unemployed right now. I have a lot of free time, lol.

LOL I sit in front of a computer all day at work. Id rather read this and get on FB than actually work! But by the time I see anything Im not even close to being in the top 22 people to get a clue! Dang it...

• Like 1

Gargoyle pic is up on the google doc.

I'm going to guess the other facade is our Victorian House.

As for the DE/Monster house.

With a typical amount of 10 scenes per house, I suppose Dead Silence could make an appearance in the house.

Or it's possible the clues are a kind of red herring.

I remember those photo's from 07, I think they would work great in a DE style house and the continued use of Dead Silence photos continues that rumor.

Perhaps the victorian house is in a severe state of disrepair.

So a Die-In type house, but in DE style.

Perhaps the victorian house is in a severe state of disrepair.

So a Die-In type house, but in DE style.

Like a Haunted mansion? :)

It sure looks in disrepair.

I think the Dead Silence stuff is a red herring. After all they have used those portraits every year. Granted the dolls are in the house but they were in the orphanage too. I'm sticking with ghost house.

And a Die-In montauge house... but I think more like the old House of Horrors from '95... being as its classic we've been hearing.