HHN 22 Speculation

A couple posts have been hidden or edited for content in regards to a "Archive" website. This site is not an affiliate to us, or has a proven track record of providing false and untrue information. The site has also changed names and content about 20 times in the past year or two, VERY UNRELIABLE. The owner is also know to start trouble with other sites and Universal itself in the past. Please do not post any links or information from said site.

Thanks!

• Like 3

so because the ifrit pointed out mystiquephreeq's post number, couldn't all the numbers be people's posts? idk if it's been mentioned before, but maybe it could really be that simple? although i like how the numbers could also be about the number of pyramid heads/nurses

I'm really lazy right now to look for it but I actually made a list of all the posts whose numbers were included on that post-it note picture. It should be on the page before this one in this thread.

As for the number of PH/nurses, we are assuming the He=He (=2) and Fe=26 clues are telling us there will be 1 PH/cast and 13 nurses/cast. I think Wesker is the one who suggested that, but my brain is fried from today so I could be wrong...hope that helps though :)

Edited by justchristy
  • Like 1

So, time for some more speculating.

This is from Mike Aiello's twitter (Michael_Aiello):

I'll tell you something, there is nothing worse then working all day coming home and playing with your kids knowing you gotta work later.

Heading back to the park for some late night HHN lagoon show testing? Hmmmmm....

• Like 1

interestingly, lizz says that heather struck a chord, and the clue had musical implications: motive, a-key (key of A? Even if we now know the key was the image of heather's post revealing the post-it note code). I know, I know . . . reaching.

Well, there might not be any official website games, but at least we have our own ARG here

interestingly, lizz says that heather struck a chord, and the clue had musical implications: motive, a-key (key of A? Even if we now know the key was the image of heather's post revealing the post-it note code). I know, I know . . . reaching.

Well, there might not be any official website games, but at least we have our own ARG here

Hah! That's a coincidence. "A-key" was actually shorthand for "answer key." Although I might have done that subconsciously, as I am a musician!

So, time for some more speculating.

This is from Mike Aiello's twitter (Michael_Aiello):

Heading back to the park for some late night HHN lagoon show testing? Hmmmmm....

I live near Universal and drive by frequently... I've seen the "god" lights on after park hours a couple evenings recently. Could very well be some late-night testing happening!

• Like 2

I live near Universal and drive by frequently... I've seen the "god" lights on after park hours a couple evenings recently. Could very well be some late-night testing happening!

Very neat. I haven't seen the show nor will I get the chance in October, so I'm hoping for a HHN version.

A couple posts have been hidden or edited for content in regards to a "Archive" website. This site is not an affiliate to us, or has a proven track record of providing false and untrue information. The site has also changed names and content about 20 times in the past year or two, VERY UNRELIABLE. The owner is also know to start trouble with other sites and Universal itself in the past. Please do not post any links or information from said site.

Thanks!

oh sorry. I didn't know about that. I'm super sorry

No one else is checking for these?

4d043fbeed1c11e1a7f71231380ff15b_7.jpg

Obviously the Classic Universal Monsters.

John Lennon = Dead Beatle = Scarab. THE MUMMY

Mark Twain = the two marks left on the neck by the bite of DRACULA

Carmen Miranda = Fruit Brute cereal = WOLFMAN

Audrey Hepburn = Liza Dolittle "created" into a "real lady" by Prof. Higgins = BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN

Harry Houdini = Erich Weiss = Erik, THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

Nikolai Tesla = Tesla coils used in the Classic Universal film FRANKENSTEIN

• Like 4

Obviously the Classic Universal Monsters.

John Lennon = Dead Beatle = Scarab. THE MUMMY

Mark Twain = the two marks left on the neck by the bite of DRACULA

Carmen Miranda = Fruit Brute cereal = WOLFMAN

Audrey Hepburn = Liza Dolittle "created" into a "real lady" by Prof. Higgins = BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN

Harry Houdini = Erich Weiss = Erik, THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

Nicholas Tesla = Tesla coils used in the Classic Universal film FRANKENSTEIN

Holy effing crap that's Twain not Einstein.

I'm now going to jump off a bridge in disgust with myself.

• Like 2

Holy effing crap that's Twain not Einstein.

I'm now going to jump off a bridge in disgust with myself.

Thank you for my morning laugh! :D

I can't read what's written there either, and it's frustrating me. <_< I see "ingtlr" for the second portion, and all I can think of is TL;DR.

Thank you for my morning laugh! :D

I can't read what's written there either, and it's frustrating me. <_< I see "ingtlr" for the second portion, and all I can think of is TL;DR.

The way this guy's mind works I think we are dealing with a Batman villain. One from the 1960s TV series.

• Like 1

They could be related in B&W photos! But good call!

Then again, it could be that my "solution" is just a product of my own demented brain being too much like Vincent Price playing Egghead.

This guy likes math too much. There's probably some other answer that involves codes and numbers or something that is nowhere near as fun as what I came up with.

• Like 1