HHN 22 Speculation

but it does seem that A LOT of these latest clues are pointing at a different theme with some sort of icon so my thinking is bringing me to think that A&D changed their mind about having TWD as a theme and going more someting more general..possibly something like the usher?

"

There have been alot of rumors floating around this year with no big leaks and nothing going on with the websites what shall the HHN community do ? Turn to there sources. This years theme is AMC’s The Walking Dead with this will come with 3 roaming hoards of zombie walkers. This year will offer more scare zones than ever before with 7 with 7 houses . The most IP houses used . The return of classic monsters. 1 duel run house which will be The Walking Dead one exiting though the barn one exiting next to the barn both exiting at the same place. Bill & Ted Return at the Fear Factor Live Stage with a all new show in Animal Actors stage. This year has had alot of confusion but will be a year to remember."

Interesting....

I'm going to play devil's advocate on this one and say it's not real. The grammar is off, which automatically makes the source lose credibility in my eyes. That alone is enough for me to think it's fake, but beyond that, as stated, it conflicts with some things we've been hearing. UGH I want a reveal.

http://sphotos-a.xx....350368644_n.jpg

poster they just put on Facebook.... looks like Walking Dead theme this year?

IMO, this doesn't show us anything new...it's practically the same layout as the website. They HAVE to feature TWD most prominently...I would put money on the fact that it's probably in their contract with AMC that TWD house be the most featured. In the world of Marketing, size matters.

• Like 1

If he is 2 and she is 26, and he is pyramid head, then I would guess the she would be Alessa. Even though Alessa and Pyramid head were never in the same game, the first movie did have them both and so may the new one. This could just tell us of another character in the house. Also, the duality of her good and dark sides may go well with the event too.

The survey did say the Walking Dead was the theme this year, but it also mentioned the infamous "games on the site" which currently don't, and probably won't exist. Hell, an intern probably wrote that survey for all we know...

With the way updates/information are being handled this year, I would take anything and everything you hear with a grain of salt (even information from the horses mouth, in particular this survey). Until it is represented in a piece of artwork, media release, or officially plastered all over the site, I ain't believing nothin!

• Like 1

And Wesker doesn't know any more than the rest of us whether or not this is legitimate.

I know more than i let on...

What if silent hill is a dual run bare with me the clue 26>2 could be 26=2 as in one half 2 movies the other half 6 games equals 2 mazes.I know there is 9 games but really 3 of them had same storyline where as 6 of them where stand alones.

You're over-thinking things... which is the main problem. Everyone is over-thinking these "clues" that are being fed to them.

26 Fe = 26 Nurses - 13 per cast

2 He = 2 Pyramid Heads - 1 per cast

personally i'd rather see more than just one Pyramid Head... but thats just me.

but it does seem that A LOT of these latest clues are pointing at a different theme with some sort of icon so my thinking is bringing me to think that A&D changed their mind about having TWD as a theme and going more someting more general..possibly something like the usher?

A&D doesn't make the decisions on whether or not their is an icon. If they plan to have an icon, they do so when planning the rest of the event. Marketing is the one who decides, and did you forget that when we had The Usher, he wasn't promoted outside of the website. The general public had no idea who he was. For all they knew, he was just another character for the Silver Screams house. The billboards & commercials were all about SAW, Wolfman, & Chucky... Like I said, its not up to A&D...

The survey did say the Walking Dead was the theme this year, but it also mentioned the infamous "games on the site" which currently don't, and probably won't exist. Hell, an intern probably wrote that survey for all we know...

With the way updates/information are being handled this year, I would take anything and everything you hear with a grain of salt (even information from the horses mouth, in particular this survey). Until it is represented in a piece of artwork, media release, or officially plastered all over the site, I ain't believing nothin!

Don't give up on those games just yet. Remember, we still have a full month before the event. There's still plenty of time.

• Like 1

I know more than i let on...

You're over-thinking things... which is the main problem. Everyone is over-thinking these "clues" that are being fed to them.

26 Fe = 26 Nurses - 13 per cast

2 He = 2 Pyramid Heads - 1 per cast

personally i'd rather see more than just one Pyramid Head... but thats just me.

A&D doesn't make the decisions on whether or not their is an icon. If they plan to have an icon, they do so when planning the rest of the event. Marketing is the one who decides, and did you forget that when we had The Usher, he wasn't promoted outside of the website. The general public had no idea who he was. For all they knew, he was just another character for the Silver Screams house. The billboards & commercials were all about SAW, Wolfman, & Chucky... Like I said, its not up to A&D...

Ah ok, i thought generally A&D made the icons, i knew last year lady luck was from marketing and forced on A&D, but thanks for clearing that up

I don't give much credence to that post from Archives. It stated that there have been "no major leaks" this year??? Really? I have never had more info leaked to me about HHN as early as this year. I've been told about some things before they had been approved just minutes after they had been proposed.

• Like 4

Lol, I just realized what that poster is.

Uni preemptive strike. Didn't want BK to blow the whole thing again like last year. It's the BK window poster.

Bahahaha! You're right, even though at least last year it was actually a leak... <_<

I want games NOW, dammit! <stomping feet> I have the patience of a toddler at this point.

That poster may be used at BK, but it doesn't give away anything. I can't even figure out why they bothered to tweet that.

Last year BK put out their window posters, before Uni released any of their advertising. Like I said, it was a preemptive strike by Uni. They didn't want to have to tell BK to take down the posters again.

I want games NOW, dammit! <stomping feet> I have the patience of a toddler at this point.

That poster may be used at BK, but it doesn't give away anything. I can't even figure out why they bothered to tweet that.

Short answer? Because they're not aiming to please us, the psycho addicts who need games and puzzles and clues....they're aiming to hit the people who don't know wtf HHN is even doing this year beyond simply existing. Sucks lol

• Like 1

Quote from Uni on there FB page ( it's in the comments for the poster):

"Don't worry HHN fans. There are more houses to come. All will be revealed next week..."

So, assuming we get a full reveal the 30th, gives 23 days for game playing on the site or whatever they have in store.

Also, FB has been updated with a bloody "22" as the picture.

• Like 1