HHN 22 Speculation

I've been following all this and not saying anything or participating in my own Google-fu, but now I can't help myself from saying that it would be AWESOME if the ifrit turned out to be a complete hoax. I love puzzles but nonsense puzzles are even more awesome.

That said, even if the clues are legitimate it is easy to go overboard and read WAY too far into it. Obviously this is the spec thread so that's allowed, and may even be necessary, but I think it's going to be something far more basic than advanced number theory that cracks this last clue. So we need to notice the very simple basic things. All those numbers are 2 sets of 2 digits that begin with 2 and are even numbers. This year is #22. Lots of 2s. Duality as a theme could be spot on.

Also the way they are broken up into three sets makes me think of street addresses on neighboring streets. The 2600 block and 2700 block. The 5 is crossed out for some reason. Maybe this is information mapping out the event. I'm a crazy HHN Fanatic but someone way more familiar with the park than me is going to have to speculate on that. Maybe whatever the 2500 block is, it isn't being used? Maybe that's got something to do with a mobile horde?

I don't know. But I don't think it's a cryptographic cipher for letters or words. Those kinds of messages don't look like that. Especially when you factor in the psychology of the creator of the image: the whole point of giving a clue is that the clue can be solved, and if this is a letter cipher it would take far too much effort to find a solution without much more data. It's too even.

For what it's worth I also think these numbers aren't just made up. That is, whatever they are, they come from a source. Lists of numbers people make up look different. I'd get into geek math but I don't wanna.

Edit: scratch that. Could be letters.

Edited by marchofprogress
  • Like 1

Sorry! Ran away to lunch. I'll give some hints to help you guys along. First of all, go back and read the quoted section from JustChristy in my previous post. I already gave you a clue to start, but I'll take it one step further. The quote was "Where do we feature?" and the answer was: "Just follow a Teacher." This is the first hint... I happened to quote our member "Teach"'s post earlier, so the name was fresh in my mind. So... follow Teach to start.

Then I suppose there is no need to continue speculating on these clue, if they are simpily pointing to known elements of the event.

This isn't true... There's more information, we (as a group) just haven't put the clues together yet. This will make more sense soon, once the latest hint is solved.

It seems like it says 2806 over and over again.

Yes. You're on the right track.

I think it's a numbers game..... just food for thought 2806 is the post # that the pic is from

Yes. Exactly.

Edited by Lizz

if it turned out to be a complete hoax.

ding ding ding... we have a winner.

Anyway... got some semi-new info regarding shows...

B&T

Rumored to be some type of "magic show" in Beetlejuice (this would be where I could easily implant the idea of P&T since they've canceled their Vegas shows, but I won't)

Lagoon show (unconfirmed)

No Death Drums (as previously reported)

^^^^ aw bummer. well, just to humor myself, these are all the posts that Ifrit was referring to, if they were, in fact, post numbers....

(In order, 288,2588,2614,2706,2712,2790,2720)

(Post #288)

So I have finally caught up on this thread! Whew!!! You people are monsters! :freddy::hanibal::mmyers:

Anyway, a thought I had while reading all the speculation (and it was quickly mentioned by someone else earlier and ignored) is what if this is a TV-themed year? Here's why I've been lead to that conclusion:

The Walking Dead - this seems to be a foregone conclusion and it would obviously fit into TV.

True Blood - was on the survey and also has been speculated

Universal is in the midst of remaking The Munsters ("Mockingbird Lane") - could be this year's comedy house while providing some corporate synergy ala last year's The Thing.

The clues we got from one of the SS houses: the vortex and "wrong side of the bed" immediately made me think of Poltergeist (when the brother is attacked by the clown and pulled under the bed). Plus, it's 30 years old this year. And how does Carol Anne communicate with the poltergeists? Through the TV.

The popularity of HR Bloodengutz last year did not go unnoticed by A&D. He was TV host.

The word "WATCH" scrawled across the teaser image. Self explanatory.

I could be totally off base here and it doesn't explain some of the other speculation (Hunchback, 19th Century, Silent Hill) but I do think there might be something there.

Thoughts?

Post #2588

Could be wrong, but looking at the tabs at the top...

Victoria = Victorian house

How to help = obviously looking to help something/someone

1982 horror movie = Poltergeist

Then Barney Stinson = Legendary = Legendary Truth

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Post #2614

In the hole in the center of the disc, it looks for all the world to me like it spells "Leotta". Which in turn makes me think of the Leota in that other haunted place up the road. Who apparently contacts spirits. Which is the wrong park, so dead end.

But are those letters in there? Symbols?

And is the disc a 2D representation of our vortex?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Post #2706

Yes and He2 is what I think the other note is referring to. It looks to say that 26 > 2.

Post #2712

The abbreviations of the elements listed almost spell silent hill

Post #2720

I think it's that the symbol for Helium on the Periodic Table "He", in this case means the word "He". As in referring to a man.

Post #2790

FE = 86

86 on the periodic table = radon (symbol is RN)

If FE = female and RN= Registered nurses.... then

FE+86+RN=female nurses.

To me this makes the most sense....IMO.

^^ Remove 288 and you have it.

And Wesker doesn't know any more than the rest of us whether or not this is legitimate. Either way, it's certainly feeding my need for puzzles, and I'll continue trying to solve!

Only put up 288 because the 5 is crossed out in 2588...and I just don't understand why yet lol....and I feel the same way as you do :)

Ahh...beat me to it Christy haha

Sorry! lol figured I'm the only psycho sitting here at work doing THIS instead of being productive.

So now that we know what all these posts are and such...how exactly does this reveal anything for us? Hmmmmm.....

Sorry! lol figured I'm the only psycho sitting here at work doing THIS instead of being productive.

No need to be sorry! :P Trust me, you're not alone. I don't work until 4:30 so all of my time today has been spent trying to figure this stupid thing out. Bummed to find out it was as simple as tracing back old posts :P

Edited by CoreySalyer

So now that we know what all these posts are and such...how exactly does this reveal anything for us? Hmmmmm.....

As stated in the clue that featured Heather's post, this was provided as a key. An answer key. So those posts were selected as being on the right track.

My thoughts:

Clue One: Obviously the Victorian house, rumored to include Legendary Truth. Poltergeists could easily be included within a house featuring LT. Clue two (the vortex CD) was a follow-up to Clue One. We know this house will include a Vortex, but Leotta is a further hint to the significance of the vortex. A seance, perhaps?

Clue Three: Silent Hill. This one is going to require more work, but the featured posts point out a few important factors. 1) He = he and Fe = female. Male and female. 2) 26 > 2. This obviously has significance. But what? The answer wasn't provided, so we haven't solved it yet. 3) Fe=86 was our hint to make us see Rn, to further connect this clue to Silent Hill and the nurses. 4) The other elements were tied to spelling out Silent Hill.

SO. I think if we can solve the 26 > 2 portion, then we might have resolved that clue. He = 2. Fe = 26. Male = 2. Female = 26?

• Like 1

Maybe it's the number of chainsaw people we're getting?

Everything else in Clue Three has pertained to Silent Hill. I believe 26 > 2 is still a detail regarding SH.

And you're not the only one doing this instead of work... :ninja:

• Like 1

Alright so a new member over on Rumors has posted this interesting info regarding stilt walkers.

Stilts will be in MIB,KZ,CP,NY & In a house

Now I'm going to say this is "reliable" only because this matches up with some of the non-color code roles that seem to be in existence that i've heard. However, it creates a new image on the SZs and streets in general due to the fact that we know what is located in those streets listed in the quote.

And I'm sure some of you are probably going to question the idea of "stilts in a house", but I can assure you, it isn't that far-fetched. 2007's Vampyr: Blood Bath featured a "guardian" style stilt vampire near the exit of the house (He was located in what is now Starbucks/Ben&Jerry's).

Also... I should remind you that Hollywood's AC:WTMN house last year featured a stilt scareactor scene. If you're going to say "But Chris (or Wesker), AC is in a Sprung Tent! How the hell is a stilt walker scareactor going to fit inside!???" Well... go take a look at where Hollywood built their house (posted in our AC thread.. might be page 4 or 5, cant remember). Other locations that could potentially see stilt scareactors are the soundstages (Pyramid Head in SH?).

So far we have two SZs mentioned for chainsaws... one in the back of the park, one in the normal area. I'd expect at least one more set of chainsaws towards the front of the park. Its really not that many, so no need to worry.

Wesker's post....#2672....what if it's 2672 and not 26 > 2?

What if Pyramid Head really will be on stilts :-O

Just thought it might be worth mentioning...

Lizz posted earlier a quote about a teacher. And we saw the Periodic Table photo.

In the Alice Cooper house last year, they had an entire room devoted to School's Out. I seem to recall seeing a periodic table on the wall.

Wouldn't surprise me if Orlando gets a similar room this year.

That said, I don't see why we'd be getting clues for houses we already know are happening - unless we are getting a clue per house - in which case the Periodic Table clue may be for the AC house.

"

There have been alot of rumors floating around this year with no big leaks and nothing going on with the websites what shall the HHN community do ? Turn to there sources. This years theme is AMC’s The Walking Dead with this will come with 3 roaming hoards of zombie walkers. This year will offer more scare zones than ever before with 7 with 7 houses . The most IP houses used . The return of classic monsters. 1 duel run house which will be The Walking Dead one exiting though the barn one exiting next to the barn both exiting at the same place. Bill & Ted Return at the Fear Factor Live Stage with a all new show in Animal Actors stage. This year has had alot of confusion but will be a year to remember."

Interesting....

Just thought it might be worth mentioning...

Lizz posted earlier a quote about a teacher. And we saw the Periodic Table photo.

In the Alice Cooper house last year, they had an entire room devoted to School's Out. I seem to recall seeing a periodic table on the wall.

Wouldn't surprise me if Orlando gets a similar room this year.

That said, I don't see why we'd be getting clues for houses we already know are happening - unless we are getting a clue per house - in which case the Periodic Table clue may be for the AC house.

Er... the quote about the teacher was directly in reference to "Teach," a member of the forum whose post was including in the numbers of today's clue. Teach was the original hint to link you to figuring out the numbers were posts. But then we were given the additional clue of Heather's post number, thus making this unnecessary.

That being said, your spec about Alice Cooper could be true... it just doesn't pertain to this hint.

Anyone have a pic of the newest clue????

It was just making the 2806 portion of Heather's post more obvious to help us solve that riddle.

"

There have been alot of rumors floating around this year with no big leaks and nothing going on with the websites what shall the HHN community do ? Turn to there sources. This years theme is AMC’s The Walking Dead with this will come with 3 roaming hoards of zombie walkers. This year will offer more scare zones than ever before with 7 with 7 houses . The most IP houses used . The return of classic monsters. 1 duel run house which will be The Walking Dead one exiting though the barn one exiting next to the barn both exiting at the same place. Bill & Ted Return at the Fear Factor Live Stage with a all new show in Animal Actors stage. This year has had alot of confusion but will be a year to remember."

Interesting....

Where is this from??

Edited by Lizz

"

Interesting....

This seems to conflict with a lot of what we've been hearing from other sources. I too would like to know where this came from. Is there conceivably room for a Dual run house in the Disaster! queue?

This feels very suspect to me. They go through all this secrecy this year, and then a week before the big reveal, someone suddenly has loose lips? I don't know. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, or looking for things that aren't there, but between the timing and what they're saying, this just feels a bit off to me.

Eh I'm positive there is not a dual run house. OK 99.99999 (so you don't know :P)

Hey at this point I guess anything is possible.

... and "dual" not "duel". Although a "duel" house would be cool.

But please Uni.. prove me wrong I'd be happy on that one.

• Like 1

Just a crazy thought slash uber want for a 8th house. What if silent hill is a dual run bare with me the clue 26>2 could be 26=2 as in one half 2 movies the other half 6 games equals 2 mazes.I know there is 9 games but really 3 of them had same storyline where as 6 of them where stand alones. Ok crazy moment of the day finished lol.