HHN 22 Speculation

" Steer away from the ore"... Isn't that a play on words? Doesn't it sound like canoes and boating? And didn't someone spot a canoe backstage? And wasn't there some Pocahontas/Indian Tribe/Natives/Aztecs rumor going around? Prehaps "Beasts"? As in "Savages"?

Edited by Disneyson1

On the right of that circle isnt that the symbol for pi? could this have something to do with that cd?

If you're referring to the periodic table pic, I'm not sure where you're spotting pi. There's a 7 lightly scribbled to the direct right and then a bit further to the right there is a pentagram. Maybe I missed the pi...? That would be an interesting connection though...and what would pi have to do with it? So many questions!

Exactly...maybe it's not about Silent Hill. Sure, the brethren symbol is there...but that's the only Silent Hill reference we've got that really jumps out at us.

I tried researching the history of the brethren symbol that's drawn on that periodic table, but I couldn't find anything substantial...I'm also at work so my researching capabilities are limited lol...but maybe that's a clue? Where did that symbol originate from? Or was it a symbol created for the Silent Hill franchise? Maybe we need to look past the obvious answers and instead go with common sense and intuition...idk this Ifrit character seems tricky. If I were him/her, I would have drawn that symbol on purpose to throw people off and automatically assume Silent Hill and miss the meaning.

*shrug*

In thje past when we've received clues of this nature, the goal has always been to help. It would be counterproductive to give us a symbol so easily recognizable just to confuse us. This is one case where overthinking will kill you. It happened to me a couple times last year with our Mutual Friend, but generally - the simple answer is correct. You have to do your homework to solve the riddles, but in the past the clues haven't been purposely tricky just to eff with us. At least I hope that's still true!

FE = 86

86 on the periodic table = radon (symbol is RN)

If FE = female and RN= Registered nurses.... then

FE+86+RN=female nurses.

To me this makes the most sense....IMO.

This! This seems like the best explanation I've read so far. But what about the He? Where does the 26 > 2 portion fit? Oy. My brain hurts.

• Like 1

Ok so since the post-it note seems to be over blueprints could the numbers be reference scare actors or effects and their specific place in the house? E.g the group of four together could be where the scary nurses may be placed for silent hill I'll no doubt be totally wrong but hey it is speculation

Ok so since the post-it note seems to be over blueprints could the numbers be reference scare actors or effects and their specific place in the house? E.g the group of four together could be where the scary nurses may be placed for silent hill I'll no doubt be totally wrong but hey it is speculation

Hey why not? I'm kind of glad I'm not supposed to speculate on these... I have a few ideas but for the most part all these clues remind me of all the puzzles in the Silent Hill game. I tool them over for 10 or so minutes and then I go find a cheat sheet :P

If you're referring to the periodic table pic, I'm not sure where you're spotting pi. There's a 7 lightly scribbled to the direct right and then a bit further to the right there is a pentagram. Maybe I missed the pi...? That would be an interesting connection though...and what would pi have to do with it? So many questions!

I think he's reffering to the Halo of the Sun. IT's not Pi (well I don't think it is). Silent hill uses Székely-Hungarian Rovás or hungarian runes. Many of the letters also contain characters of the Nordic Alphabet from the Elder Futhark set.The very bottom symbol it the signature of Lucifer... It is still debated on the exact translation of the Halo but essentially it is a pact with Lucifer.... more or less... not that it helps you solve these puzzles (a t least I don't THINK it does).

If you really want to know here is a good break down. But it's seems pretty much neither here nor there for our purposes.

• Like 1

These clues seemed to be very similar to ones we've seen before, but now they appear disjointed and lacking a central purpose.

First clue photo: Appears to point to a return of LT.

Second photo and quote: Appears to point to a vortex and EVPs. Generally pointing one toward hauntings and paranormal investigation. Which could be the "Victorian house".

Third clue: Well that's where it gets weird. A symbol similar to the Silent Hill movie symbol. It is not exact. A periodic table. Specific elements pointed out. Various numerals. And a quote mentioning bone and core that can be linked directly to mystical writings about iron being the bone and core of the earth and gods.

4th photo: He=He. Most likely implying a male figure being linked to the event.

5th photo and quote: Tells us to disregard the iron connections, then mentions the "Iron" Lady. So we have a female figure now.

6th photo and quote: No clue.

All I can say is this is not a very succinct source.

We are not being directed to specific houses. No need for us to be given house clues. 4 houses have been revealed. We know Silent Hill is going to be at the event, and we know the nurses are female so why give us clues that point to the nurses?

It appears our source doesn't know either the best path to explain the message, or is unsure what the message is suppose to be.

These clues are not simple and straight forward like those of the past.

I shall have to wait to see if a centralized theme materializes.

Completely agree! Assuming everyone here is an intelligent human being, if there were a centralized theme here, I think we would have picked up on it. Gonna go pour over the newest photo now...I'm thinking the combo of scientific element shorthands may create words....and I'm not liking the fact that there's 2 lines, indicating some type of linear relationship or division or geometry....god i hate geometry :\ But the fact it's over blueprints...maybe that means this is a "friend" from higher up...from A&D? Or maybe just someone who owns blueprints O_o lol

Sorry, just found something, needed to edit.

"Where do we feature?" is apparently a line from the song "Be Prepared" from The Lion King, sung by Scar (Lyrics here: http://www.lyricsman...ics_disney.html). That specific line is sung by one of his hyena friends asking where they fit into his "master plan" of killing Mufasa and Simba and becoming king. Scar responds "Just listen to teacher."

This is possibly the second Disney connection we've gotten, the first being Leotta, if that's how we interpret it.

This is also the second reference to royalty, the first being the Iron Lady. Except this time, they're talking about killing a king, obviously. Duality between male and female, again.

Of course, I could be overanalyzing (what else is new) and this could just be a "Be Prepared" message...dead end.

Edited by Reaper
Merged Both Posts Into One

This! This seems like the best explanation I've read so far. But what about the He? Where does the 26 > 2 portion fit? Oy. My brain hurts.

With 26=Fe... is it saying The Woman is greater than The Man (Fe>He)? My brain hurts too much to try to tie it out further, but maybe we're getting a Black Widow, female dominating kind of setup.

Third clue: Well that's where it gets weird. A symbol similar to the Silent Hill movie symbol. It is not exact. A periodic table. Specific elements pointed out. Various numerals. And a quote mentioning bone and core that can be linked directly to mystical writings about iron being the bone and core of the earth and gods.

4th photo: He=He. Most likely implying a male figure being linked to the event.

5th photo and quote: Tells us to disregard the iron connections, then mentions the "Iron" Lady. So we have a female figure now.

6th photo and quote: No clue.

All I can say is this is not a very succinct source.

We are not being directed to specific houses. No need for us to be given house clues. 4 houses have been revealed. We know Silent Hill is going to be at the event, and we know the nurses are female so why give us clues that point to the nurses?

Okay, I have to disagree here. The third clue was for Silent Hill, and the following two photos were attempting to guide us through the riddle. In fact, this latest clue pinpoints exactly that.

"Where do we feature?" is apparently a line from the song "Be Prepared" from The Lion King, sung by Scar (Lyrics here: http://www.lyricsman...ics_disney.html). That specific line is sung by one of his hyena friends asking where they fit into his "master plan" of killing Mufasa and Simba and becoming king. Scar responds "Just listen to teacher."

I actually solved this latest riddle, and I'm pretty damn proud of myself. You found the first step, but you haven't solved the significance yet.

Ha ha.. if you really want to make your head explode, try typing just those numbers in Google. They come up as "Smarandache Numbers" which is some kind of numbers theory thing:

http://books.google.com/books?id=Bp2ef_zRFDAC&pg=PA200&lpg=PA200&dq=2614+2706+2712+2720+2790&source=bl&ots=erGT9Bx2w5&sig=gRVKM7v9xkNKhn6KKt8ZYUGHGjQ&sa=X&ei=-PI0UNe9AYq_yQG8xYC4Cg&ved=0CCwQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=2614%202706%202712%202720%202790&f=false

Makes no relevant sense that I can figure out (yes, I then Googled Smarandache Numbers to find out more about it, and after five minutes, my brain melted).

Just thought it was amusing that the numbers were connected in SOME way.

Okay, I have to disagree here. The third clue was for Silent Hill, and the following two photos were attempting to guide us through the riddle. In fact, this latest clue pinpoints exactly that.

Then I suppose there is no need to continue speculating on these clue, if they are simpily pointing to known elements of the event.

Creating riddles and clues to tell us that nurses will appear in Silent Hill seems rather unnecessary and, in my opinion, pointless.

I will let others work them out. If it appears that something more substantial is being hinted at, like a backstory, connecting theme, or icon, then I may return to speculating.

Until then:

Has anymore info been figured out about the scarezones? I've never really been a scarezone person. I prefer the houses unless I'm in the mood to people watch. This year, however, the scarezones have me very interested. It may be the increase in scareactor numbers or the fact that were may get more simplistic zones this year, but I really can't wait to find out more.

• Like 4

Totally (probably definitely maybe) going in the wrong direction but all those numbers also sound like hotel room numbers, or apartment numbers....idk :\

And omg heather....lol damn you got the poor ifrit character frustrated! But in all fairness, all of us are near melting point with our minds...so :)

Also, in that picture, the background has huge "2806" watermarks on it. fnjsdkgnrjegklbfdjgbvhfjdbvhjdkbghjergkbhjk <<<< how i feel.

"... a motive and a-key."

Music, somehow?

Good eye, a motive is actually a type of melodic statement in music. So maybe it is about music. How would those numbers pertain to music?

Edited by justchristy

Am I the only one who thinks the number "2806" might be a date?

2/8/06

If it is a date, I'm too lazy to figure out the significance to it.