HHN 22 Speculation

ok, so here's a stretch for all of you...

In an effort to find other shorthands of "Fe", I found that if you search for imaged of "Fe=2" you get images of a Nikon camera.

Could this be a nod to the DE type house that has been speculating?

FE is also shorthand for Flash Exposure, interestingly enough.

• Like 2

Ok hear me out on this one, but today I saw the movie The Cabin In the Woods and I'm not saying that the overall theme would be this but maybe loosely based? The movie has to do with a controlled environment and where they can summon any type of monster like zombies,ghost,beasts,ect... And I was thinking about the rumored zones and roaming characters and it makes a little sense. Especially with the rumored slogan. If you have watched the movie you will know what I'm talking about.

I think Cabin in the Woods would be an amazing house if they did it, it would be really great, they could have two rooms with glass windows and monsters in either side for the end, it would be so cool, my Dream house

but I dont think it has anything to do with this year

Again, I think the Silent Hill symbol as the obvious clue was to signify that this picture was meant go with that house. Combining houses or icons into one clue would be convoluted. Could be entirely wrong, but I think Heather was onto something regarding Fe and the Iron Lady.

I know that that's what my original line of thought was, but the recent picture clue threw me off. Why make it a point to tell us that the shorthand is not referring to the ore and allude to the Iron Lady? It seems to steer away from the main point (so we thought) of Silent Hill

I know that that's what my original line of thought was, but the recent picture clue threw me off. Why make it a point to tell us that the shorthand is not referring to the ore and allude to the Iron Lady? It seems to steer away from the main point (so we thought) of Silent Hill

Exactly...maybe it's not about Silent Hill. Sure, the brethren symbol is there...but that's the only Silent Hill reference we've got that really jumps out at us.

I tried researching the history of the brethren symbol that's drawn on that periodic table, but I couldn't find anything substantial...I'm also at work so my researching capabilities are limited lol...but maybe that's a clue? Where did that symbol originate from? Or was it a symbol created for the Silent Hill franchise? Maybe we need to look past the obvious answers and instead go with common sense and intuition...idk this Ifrit character seems tricky. If I were him/her, I would have drawn that symbol on purpose to throw people off and automatically assume Silent Hill and miss the meaning.

*shrug*

In the first Silent Hill movie, the symbol represents The Order, but in the games and in also the sequel to the movie, the symbol is different:

haloofthesun.png

Apparently, they made it different just for the first SH film.

Its the symbol of the cult church ... I believe its called the cross of truth for what its worth. But you are right it is a film symbol. The "Halo of the sun" is the big symbol in the game. (what Reaper posted).

Ah

The symbol of the Brethren [the Cross] represents the religious fanatics responsible for the current hellish condition of the town.The symbol consists of four crosses situated around a hexagon and laid over a small arch. The symbol appears in Midwich Elementary School, Brookhaven Hospital, the main church, and in the Grand Hotel. Christabella and her followers kneel on a large painting of the symbol on the church floor in a ritualistic fashion to pray.

Edit: It did appear in Homcoming... but so did a lot of of things from the movie (such as the bubble head nurses).

• Like 1

Yep, that's all I could find, too. K, dead end speculation on my part I guess. The numbers around the symbol are bugging me though. And this whole "cut to the core/chill to the bone" thing sounds SO scientific and element-based...bah this is plaguing me. Need to knead it more.

For the record, I watched Silent Hill for the first time last night and um.............I've accepted the fact that I will probably die from a heart attack in that house. But it'll be worth it :P

One thing regarding the first clue for this clue (that's confusing":

Ifrit said "Don't let the setting distract from the terror"

Might that mean that we shouldn't let Silent Hill distract us from the real clue?

:-O love this! *thumbs up*

One thing regarding the first clue for this clue (that's confusing":

Ifrit said "Don't let the setting distract from the terror"

Might that mean that we shouldn't let Silent Hill distract us from the real clue?

Yup, that supports my new line of thinking. But then we are assuming that every clue from Ifrit is about the same thing and not individual clues about separate things (like house or SZ or SA)

Can someone explain where the Periodic Table picture even come from? I don't see it on FB. Is there some other social media site I need to be following to get clues? I miss the old days when the website doled out the clues...

It is an unknown source... Suffice to say it is just The Ifrit. I initially received a message with a link to the account. I don't know if anyone received the same message. I have been instructed not to say where it came from (not that I'd be able to tell you much anyway) and I am not to really speculate on them myself . So it is what is... eh I've had weirder things happen :P