HHN 22 Speculation

I think the lady part is more important than the iron part.

FE could be shorthand for female. The quote specifically mentions shorthand. Fe isn't shorthand for faith.

I agree with the female part.... maybe there is a connection to the "He".

I think we may be overlooking a portion of the periodic table picture. Has anyone considered that the other sticky note may not say "26>2" and rather 2672. There is a gene 2672...when this gene is mutated it causes disorders that predisposition for infections...walking dead...zombie infection? Also there is a chemical 2672 which all I can understand is that it is a corrosive chemical. Anyone who is a little more intelligent in medicine or chemistry may be of a little more help here

One quick little thing I've been thinking about... what if this "ifrit" being is actually trying to help us. It seems that most of the pictures posted are some sort of research being done. We've seen a periodic table, computer searches, researched quotes... Could this person be on our side, slowly going crazy trying to track this greater evil (possibly being this "He").

I was starting to think that the FE was short for Fear . . .

Perhaps they realized that they totally messed up an opportunity for a great icon with him and this will be the year they "fix" that and we see him dethroned.

Edited by phinfan91

Ok hear me out on this one, but today I saw the movie The Cabin In the Woods and I'm not saying that the overall theme would be this but maybe loosely based? The movie has to do with a controlled environment and where they can summon any type of monster like zombies,ghost,beasts,ect... And I was thinking about the rumored zones and roaming characters and it makes a little sense. Especially with the rumored slogan. If you have watched the movie you will know what I'm talking about.

Perhaps they realized that they totally messed up an opportunity for a great icon with him and this will be the year they "fix" that

They didn't "mess up" with FEAR. He was a last minute replacement for Cindy, which the event was centered around originally (hence her having a house). Its not like they could've completely changed the event drastically just for this last minute change. They did what they could, but they certainly did not "mess up".

So to go back a few pages has it been for sure denied for the female chainsaw drill team? Because Gambits last spec map doesn't have them on there...

Hate to interrupt but then no word on the maybe cancelled cdt?

If you had read my previous recap post you'd see that there are two SZs that are supposed to have chainsaws, one of them being females with chainsaws

So to go back a few pages has it been for sure denied for the female chainsaw drill team? Because Gambits last spec map doesn't have them on there...

From what I understand there will be chainsaws in 2 scarezones, one of which has females. For that reason the Chainsaw Drill Team roaming horde seems to be non existent anymore. I didn't label them because they're not necessarily chainsaw scarezones but more of scarezones that have some chainsaws. I hope that makes sense.

• Like 1

I've been hearing conflicting info in the past few days from fairly reliable sources. I now am not certain if there will be an icon or not, and am leaning more and more to not.

I have also heard very different things about the Beasts. That they are one thing or something else entirely.

Furthermore I am getting conflicting reports on whether the "Victorian Mansion" will be a sequel to Wyandot or not.

As all of these various sources now in conflict with each other have been right before... I'm not sure what to think.

• Like 2

I've been hearing conflicting info in the past few days from fairly reliable sources. I now am not certain if there will be an icon or not, and am leaning more and more to not.

I have also heard very different things about the Beasts. That they are one thing or something else entirely.

Furthermore I am getting conflicting reports on whether the "Victorian Mansion" will be a sequel to Wyandot or not.

As all of these various sources now in conflict with each other have been right before... I'm not sure what to think.

Could be some misinformation going on. Uni was doing it with the Florida Transformers project for the first few weeks of demolition/construction.

I had 3 sources that are usually incredibly solid saying it wasn't a ride at all, and a few saying it was TF.

• Like 1

ok, so here's a stretch for all of you...

In an effort to find other shorthands of "Fe", I found that if you search for imaged of "Fe=2" you get images of a Nikon camera.

Could this be a nod to the DE type house that has been speculating?

Again, I think the Silent Hill symbol as the obvious clue was to signify that this picture was meant go with that house. Combining houses or icons into one clue would be convoluted. Could be entirely wrong, but I think Heather was onto something regarding Fe and the Iron Lady.