HHN 22 Speculation

So, might be spit balling, but a lot of things jump out at me here.

First of all, there are a bunch of numbers written on the page by hand, whether on the table or on the post its.

14,3,7,90, 26, and I THINK that's FE=86 on the bottom.

On the periodic table:

14 = Si = Silicon

3 = Li = Lithium

7 = N = Nitrogen

90 = Th = Thorium

26 = Fe = Iron

86 = Rn = radon

So clearly, the FE=86 means something else. because Fe= 26

There's also a pentagram at the top right. not sure what that word is at the bottom of the table, though.

Edited by Parkscope
  • Like 2

With a pentagram marked in on the upper-right hand corner of the document, I'm wondering if we may see a sequel to last year's house, "The In-Between." Didn't the backstory involve a high school / college? That's all I have for now.

With a pentagram marked in on the upper-right hand corner of the document, I'm wondering if we may see a sequel to last year's house, "The In-Between." Didn't the backstory involve a high school / college?

It was a college dorm and they were using a sort of Ouija board type game. The house was definitely "inspired by" Universal's upcoming movie "Ouija" that is based on the boardgame, only with a different type of "board of evil".

Also i'd say "no" on the sequel to The In-Between, despite the fact there was a hallway of pentagrams... The boardgame in the house was basically the same one that we played with on the site last year. You can see it here.

49264277.jpg

Here is the incident report for The In-Between

68263601.jpg

Edited by WESKER69

On my phone and can't figure out how to link.

Another clue:

"Don't let the setting distract from the terror

But "He=He should make things a bit clearer."

Jeramy, do you think you can link it or post it?

I suppose this is it:

84c9afe6eaed11e182e122000a1c869c_7.jpg

With "He=He", that could be another aspect of the whole duality concept . . .

Also, can someone please tell me where this guy posting pictures came from? How do we know this has anything to do with HHN? Is this a known account of someone in A&D or something?

Spitballing awesomeness and assumptions and ridiculousness....

• Part of an anagram of "Silent Hill" is surrounding the Silent Hill church cross...Si, Li, Ne, Th, Fe, Rn....re-arranged could be SiLeNT Hi...? Fe, Rn are the ones left out...)
  • Rn....RN = a nurse....nurses from silent hill?
  • Pentagram with "He" in the center (and He = He)...He being the word He, not the element itself? So...who is "He"? Devil?
  • 26 > 2, therefore Fe > He, therefore....Iron is greater (more powerful) than He....what if He is referring to God? Iron being forged in fire, right? Fire being associated with Hell....ok no, I'm stretching it too far.
  • Word on the bottom? I guess it's intriguing....but it doesn't look like it. BAH. I'm going nuts.
  • FE = 8G? Or 8L? Or 86? Handwriting is throwing me off a little....FERN...........Nerf guns. That's my guess. And the war will be a GUTS tournament. Exhausted now. I can haz nap time?

• Like 3

With "He=He", that could be another aspect of the whole duality concept . . .

Also, can someone please tell me where this guy posting pictures came from? How do we know this has anything to do with HHN? Is this a known account of someone in A&D or something?

Will no one explain to me how we know that thrifrit has anything to do with HHN?