HHN 22 Speculation

Ok, New map. The only thing I didn't change was the Prisoner scarezone. I still think putting it in front of MIB is a stupid idea and highly unlikely. I can MAYBE see it in the area between MIB and Simpsons but I still think the end of World Expo, were Canyon was last year, is a far better option.

hhn22map.png

• Like 5

IF there is a lagoon show, that may have something to do with the Prisoners being placed near MIB and not where Canyon was. So that Central Park is more easily accessible during the show. Just spit balling though.

The only thing I didn't change was the Prisoner scarezone. I still think putting it in front of MIB is a stupid idea and highly unlikely. I can MAYBE see it in the area between MIB and Simpsons but I still think the end of World Expo, were Canyon was last year, is a far better option.

Nope. The casting is World Expo/MIB area. If the Prisoners were going to be where "CODS" was last year, it would've been "IFFF". I was told MIB/World Expo would be a location this year back in July, before any confirmations started coming out. So expect it to be back there.

Well, the icon is usually featured in a house, and I doubt it would be any of the IP houses. So that leaves us with Victorian house, gargoyles, and classic monsters (none of which have been officially announced). But what could tie everything together, even if it's just a theme? I'd love to see beetlejuice as an icon someday, but the character isn't relevant enough now. Maybe they could play a nightmare angle and do a take on a Mr. Sandman character. I doubt the general public remembers "frightmares" from the 90s, and there was no icon for that unless you count the little eye demon.

Nope. The casting is World Expo/MIB area. If the Prisoners were going to be where "CODS" was last year, it would've been "IFFF". I was told MIB/World Expo would be a location this year back in July, before any confirmations started coming out. So expect it to be back there.

Isn't "IFFF" technically in World Expo... :ninja: Just kidding.

But anyways, here's the NEW new map. Hopefully this should be it until the big reveal in a couple weeks.

hhn22map.png

• Like 3

So the beasts may be Demons ( or big blue furry things) but let's go with demons. They serve their master, a Demon Lord, our Icon.

And that brings me to two theories:

Theory #1: The Demon Lord is the enemy of the "Tribes" and the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so all the different SZ tribes are fighting together against the Demon Lord, much like the "Tribes" in the comic Dr. Jimmy showed us earlier. In other words it's "Assault on Precinct 13" where the cops and prisoners band together to fight the even worse felons outside. Lot's of fun in sues.

Theory #2: The Demon Lord is like the Demon in "Fantasia" and all these Tribes are his minions sent to capture souls to bring to him. And these souls would belong to us. And lot's of fun in sues.

I LOVE theory 2...there was once a Disney parade many years ago - I think spectromagic or main street electrical - that featured that demon rising out of the volcano...and it ALWAYS terrified me. Always. If I can dream a little bit here....I think something like this would be a great icon. Something like the Usher in that it isn't directly connected to everything at HHN but is more of an overall mood-enducer. And there being beast-minions of his running around...causing havoc in all the SZs perhaps.

Idk why I keep thinking coming back to the Ifrit as an icon...I think that fantasia demon and the Ifrit have a lot in common, or are perhaps the same type of entity. Anyway, I know it may be a long shot, but it's a cool idea :)

• Like 1

Well I was thinking and I think the puppet master type character like singapore could work. Come to HHN 22 and "Lose Control" as the puppet master "Pulls the Strings" and brings characters from the world of different media to life. The Victorian house could be the icon house, that the puppet master was like a magician puppeteer until one day he wanted to become a puppet and that's the house he lived in and all kinds of evil stuff happened there with Legendary Truth investigating. And the classic monsters is, the puppet master going into the Uni archives and bringing the classics to life and him doing that with the other houses and bringing chaos by making the scarezones fight eachother. And the puppet master is like a metaphor for the media pulling our strings and all that stuff since this is like a mostly media event.

Well I was thinking and I think the puppet master type character like singapore could work. Come to HHN 22 and "Lose Control" as the puppet master "Pulls the Strings" and brings characters from the world of different media to life. The Victorian house could be the icon house, that the puppet master was like a magician puppeteer until one day he wanted to become a puppet and that's the house he lived in and all kinds of evil stuff happened there with Legendary Truth investigating. And the classic monsters is, the puppet master going into the Uni archives and bringing the classics to life and him doing that with the other houses and bringing chaos by making the scarezones fight eachother. And the puppet master is like a metaphor for the media pulling our strings and all that stuff since this is like a mostly media event.

Good idea but youre over thinking.

I don't think you're over thinking (said the biggest overanalyst that ever lived)...I think that's actually pretty brilliant :)

there was once a Disney parade many years ago - I think spectromagic or main street electrical - that featured that demon rising out of the volcano...and it ALWAYS terrified me.

It was Chernabog from Fantasia and he was part a parade float in the Spectromagic Parade at MK

Hopefully this should be it until the big reveal in a couple weeks.

Don't worry... I'll be sure to dig up more info that causes more changes :D

Well, the icon is usually featured in a house, and I doubt it would be any of the IP houses. So that leaves us with Victorian house, gargoyles, and classic monsters (none of which have been officially announced). But what could tie everything together, even if it's just a theme? I'd love to see beetlejuice as an icon someday, but the character isn't relevant enough now. Maybe they could play a nightmare angle and do a take on a Mr. Sandman character. I doubt the general public remembers "frightmares" from the 90s, and there was no icon for that unless you count the little eye demon.

Icons do not necessarily always have houses... Fear and Lady Luck may have had backstories which tied into the houses (albeit loosely), but neither had an actual house.

Hmmm.. so clowns are the roaming scareactors? Does that seem just a little strange to anybody else? Doesn't zombies being the roaming horde with clowns getting their own zone makes a little more sense? I guess I gotta wait until the reveal to see how that all could tie in.