HHN 22 Speculation

Well, Grimp0nd and I were tossing around some ideas about the SZ, and we wondered how the "tribes" might involve us in their friendly neighborhood war. He suggested that it might be "capture the flag", and our flags might be color coded wristbands (you know, the kind that have to be cut off?). What if they did that, and the wristband colors were tied to the colors used to identify the actors' roles in the SZ? You know, CP=Carnation Pink, BY=Buttercup Yellow, PG=Puke Green? (I think that last one may be in error...). That would be an interesting way to tie the color coding further into the event.

Total spitball here, but that could be an obscene amount of fun :D

• Like 2

seems to me that the "Beasts" would be the group that goes around fighting/war with the other scarezones, trying to "Save man kind" from the destruction of all theses "monsters"......

No. Like the other 3 SZs we have confirmed, "beasts" also have a set location, which is NY. And like the past 3 years, NY is split into two separate SZ areas just like 2009 (final weekend), 2010, & 2011. One SZ is located in front of Macys/Metropolis Tribune (Streets of Blood, Apocalypse: City of Cannibals, CDT, Acid Assault). The other SZ is located in Sting Alley (Shadows of the Past, Saws N Steam, Your Luck Has Run Out).

I was thinking something similar, with the "Beasts" being the Icon's minions - either trying to stop the war or infinitely prolonging it.

Well for one... we'd actually have to have an icon.

Secondly, ANY of the SZs could be tied into an icon as their "minions". Also... not every icon needs "minions".

So far we have:

BY (Buttercup Yellow) - Beasts - NY

LG (Lime Green) - Zombies - NY

LP (Lilac Purple) - Dragon Warriors - San Francisco

SO (Sherbert Orange) - Prisoners - MIB area

CP (Carnation Pink) -

CB (Cornflower Blue) -

DG (unknown.. still) -

Z (zones) -

Since several of the code names have flower themed names, DG could be Daffodil Gold.

That seems too close to yellow and none of the other colors are similar shades of each other. So unlikely, but as I said before, what the color code is isn't important, its what the SZ is. Hopefully that can be supplied soon..... along with confirmations for the other 2 colors.

Once we know the 3 color code SZs, we will know what is classified as "Z".

You may have noticed a lot of posts have been removed for being unrelated to speculation, please keep it on topic. We have general areas of the forums to discuss other things. Also, complaining about speculation will also be removed, we know how it gets, as it's been like this for years. Couple more weeks and we should have a full reveal, hang in tight!

• Like 1

We're assuming it's for a house, based upon the similar teaser pictures we received last year. Plus, the caption mentioned the previous four houses as a give-away that this was a hint for a house.

Also: There's a new picture on that Instagram account that contacted JW today. Picture is here. Comment underneath says:

“Hear the whispers and dare respond. But if they answer... Best be gone.”

Good point abt the text provided w the pic. It probably is for a house. What if the house has a room full of dolls like that? And some are scare actors...hiding...waiting....ugh shivers.

The tunnel/vortex idea for the CD is a good one. Ties into the Victorian-style house possibly. But thinking outside the box for a second, doesn't the CD also resemble an actual record album, with all those markings? And the quote mentions "hear"ing....so maybe something to do with audio or music...or hearing voices? Further concerning the quote, when I googled it, one link that came up was concerning the Islamic concept of hearing whispers from the devil and it having psychological implications. That would be the 2nd Islamic/Arabic clue from this person, so I have a question...

What if the icon were to be an Ifrit?

Chris is right, I do not know all. Last year at this time I knew all the houses and scarezones as well as the Icon, but did not know about Death Drums. I had heard about something in the streets and there was even a rumor about parade, but the actual show was still a surprise.

This year I still do not know what the Icon will be and have no idea what is happening on the Beetlejuice stage.

Wouldn't it be awesome if the Beasts turned out to be Werewolves with Chainsaws? What a neat tribute that would be to Chainsaw Wolf!

• Like 1

Wait... so does that mean we're not getting a Walking Dead Scarezone that connects to the house like Zombiegeddon/Zombie Gras did...?

No because it isn't necessary. The zombies will be located in NY instead, whether they have TWD title attached or not remains to be seen.

BJ show... any possibility Death Drums will do it there instead of being infront of Mels? And if its not a magic show what do you think they will put in there... Rocky Horror? like I said before Sweeny Todd would be cool or an Icon show in there would be cool as well... "If we get an Icon the show could be like a history lesson on the Icon"

OK. One quick question. Is it "Beasts or Beats" because it keeps changing from post to post. I pretty sure it's "Beasts" but just wanted to make sure.

I guess it could be Beasts listening on Dr. Dre Beats- " I'm on a Highway to Hell..."

"But mine goes to 11."

I have two ideas about the new "Beasts" and how they might tie in to an icon (Icon? We ain't gettin' no stinkin' Icon)

So the beasts may be Demons ( or big blue furry things) but let's go with demons. They serve their master, a Demon Lord, our Icon.

And that brings me to two theories:

Theory #1: The Demon Lord is the enemy of the "Tribes" and the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so all the different SZ tribes are fighting together against the Demon Lord, much like the "Tribes" in the comic Dr. Jimmy showed us earlier. In other words it's "Assault on Precinct 13" where the cops and prisoners band together to fight the even worse felons outside. Lot's of fun in sues.

Theory #2: The Demon Lord is like the Demon in "Fantasia" and all these Tribes are his minions sent to capture souls to bring to him. And these souls would belong to us. And lot's of fun in sues.

I still believe it's those pesky Legendary Truth: Spirit Seekers who brought this upon us with their little "Let's gather the dead together" machine.

These are just thoughts in my head I'm just tossing out because it's getting crowded in there.

• Like 1

BJ show... any possibility Death Drums will do it there instead of being infront of Mels? And if its not a magic show what do you think they will put in there... Rocky Horror? like I said before Sweeny Todd would be cool or an Icon show in there would be cool as well... "If we get an Icon the show could be like a history lesson on the Icon"

I don't believe we have the chassis that the Drums were mounted on anymore, so I could see that as a possibility. I honestly haven't heard anything though, just a guess. If it does move into Beetlejuice expect it to be a completely different show/name. Just based on the same idea.

I have two ideas about the new "Beasts" and how they might tie in to an icon (Icon? We ain't gettin' no stinkin' Icon)

So the beasts may be Demons ( or big blue furry things) but let's go with demons. They serve their master, a Demon Lord, our Icon.

And that brings me to two theories:

Theory #1: The Demon Lord is the enemy of the "Tribes" and the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so all the different SZ tribes are fighting together against the Demon Lord, much like the "Tribes" in the comic Dr. Jimmy showed us earlier. In other words it's "Assault on Precinct 13" where the cops and prisoners band together to fight the even worse felons outside. Lot's of fun in sues.

Theory #2: The Demon Lord is like the Demon in "Fantasia" and all these Tribes are his minions sent to capture souls to bring to him. And these souls would belong to us. And lot's of fun in sues.

I still believe it's those pesky Legendary Truth: Spirit Seekers who brought this upon us with their little "Let's gather the dead together" machine.

These are just thoughts in my head I'm just tossing out because it's getting crowded in there.

This is close to what I've been speculating on myself...ESPECIALLY the first theory! I have a feeling we're going to get something very close to that...even if not, I think it'll be close. Either way, I don't think we'll be disappointed one bit!
  • Like 1

Alright... I updated the list of confirmed...

So far we have:

LG (Lime Green) - Zombies - NY

BY (Buttercup Yellow) - Beasts - NY

LP (Lilac Purple) - Dragon Warriors (rumored to have chainsaws) - San Francisco

SO (Sherbert Orange) - Prisoners (female prisoners have the chainsaws) - World Expo

CB (Cornflower Blue) - Trick or Treaters (rumored "pretty" & "bloody" versions) - Kidzone

CP (Carnation Pink) -

DG (unknown.. still) -

Z (zones) -

Other SZs: Ghosts, Vampires, Klownz

Last 2 SZ locations: Hollywood, Central Park

Other locations: Lucy Plaza, Mel's Area, IFFF (these areas are In-Between the other SZs)

I will update this when I confirm the rest.

Side Note: Also it has been said Death Drums won't be returning, only due to it having been a test for the Superstar Parade technology. Which is unfortunate because it provided more entertainment. So this leaves 3 shows: B&T, Lagoon, Beetlejuice theater

If the Klownz are roaming, couldn't they be the z(zones) group because they are in all the zones.

And is everybody going to have chainsaws. I know they're fun and get good jump scares, but if everybody has them they get tedious and boring. I'm surprised the Zombies don't have them (of course they couldn't hold them up and would cut their legs off).

Sad to hear about the Death Drums. Was a nice break and another opportunity to take pictures. But the abundance of SZ should keep my camera busy.

Alright so a new member over on Rumors has posted this interesting info regarding stilt walkers.

Stilts will be in MIB,KZ,CP,NY & In a house

Now I'm going to say this is "reliable" only because this matches up with some of the non-color code roles that seem to be in existence that i've heard. However, it creates a new image on the SZs and streets in general due to the fact that we know what is located in those streets listed in the quote.

And I'm sure some of you are probably going to question the idea of "stilts in a house", but I can assure you, it isn't that far-fetched. 2007's Vampyr: Blood Bath featured a "guardian" style stilt vampire near the exit of the house (He was located in what is now Starbucks/Ben&Jerry's).

Also... I should remind you that Hollywood's AC:WTMN house last year featured a stilt scareactor scene. If you're going to say "But Chris (or Wesker), AC is in a Sprung Tent! How the hell is a stilt walker scareactor going to fit inside!???" Well... go take a look at where Hollywood built their house (posted in our AC thread.. might be page 4 or 5, cant remember). Other locations that could potentially see stilt scareactors are the soundstages (Pyramid Head in SH?).

And is everybody going to have chainsaws.

So far we have two SZs mentioned for chainsaws... one in the back of the park, one in the normal area. I'd expect at least one more set of chainsaws towards the front of the park. Its really not that many, so no need to worry.

CB (Cornflower Blue) - Trick or Treaters (rumored "pretty" & "bloody" versions) - Kidzone

Does this mean there's a possibility the trick or treaters will change from "pretty" to "bloody" during the night like "7" last year. That would be awesome. And that's the only zone where the stilts would seem out of place, unless Hodor is carrying Bran around trick or treating.

But the zones sound better and better with each post Wesker makes. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Does this mean there's a possibility the trick or treaters will change from "pretty" to "bloody" during the night like "7" last year.

Nope. They are separate roles for each. So for an example- we should see something along the lines of a "Pretty Vampire" & a "Bloody Vampire". Meaning, half the cast will be wearing a "hot" costume, while the other half is wearing a "scary" costume. At least this is my understanding of the SZ. We should have a better idea within these next 2 weeks (when the full site reveal happens).