HHN 22 Speculation

18 SA's for lust Sting sounds like an awful lot(though i may be wrong). It could potentially use the street between SA and the Lagoon as well. AS for the concept, could be demons and beasts of some kind. With these new pictures on HNN and Dr. Jimmy mentioning something about a "fire demon" of some sorts, it could potentially be that scarezone.

food for thought.

I know this is off topic but I really need this answered so I can request off of work and I didnt know where else on here to ask it but does anyone know when the Employee Preview is.. my friend is getting me some tickets to go and she has no idea when it is... I was thinking the Wed before the first friday but I could be wrong...

no. They're not actually "dragons". They're Dragon Warriors and are located in San Francisco in front of Disaster.

This "beast" role is also part of the 8 SZ codes we got last month. It is "BY" (Buttercup Yellow).

Do you know where BY will be located?

18 SA's for lust Sting sounds like an awful lot(though i may be wrong).

Like I told you on Rumors, you're wrong :P

All of the other SZs have casts of 20. So 18 is not really that large.

Last year, the SZs had casts of "21". 7 would be a good example of this - 1 sin, 2 minions. 3 x 7 = 21

Do you know where BY will be located?

I said NY in my previous post :P

I know this is off topic but I really need this answered so I can request off of work and I didnt know where else on here to ask it but does anyone know when the Employee Preview is.. my friend is getting me some tickets to go and she has no idea when it is... I was thinking the Wed before the first friday but I could be wrong...

it should be Sept. 19th as it's always the Wednesday before opening day.

Could the beasts be alpha zombie types? Like the scraggly walkers then an upper class of extra creepy zombies hey maybe even beasts that were zombified? End of the world theme, zombified people, clustered survivors fighting off all living beings (Cdt), ancient civilizations rising for power and their hunters (ghosts, vampires, dragon warriors), prisoners and the tormented innocence within them released as everything crumbles (prisoners, and trick or treaters), and finally agents of chaos running rampant throughout feeding off the carnage (clowns)

However... we have a new twist. It seems we have a new SZ scareactor role. You might be asking how is it "new"?.. well it isn't part of the zombie-Klown-prisoner-dragon warrior-ghost-vampire-chainsaw-Trick r treater SZs we had in the line-up. This new role is "Beast" and from what I was told, there are 36 of them cast, which means there are only 18 per cast. Which is 2 less than the other SZs.

Wait. Let me understand something.

Out of the 8 zones, be them hordes or what not, there are 20 scareactors per cast?

That's 160 scareactors in the streets at one time, not counting this possibly new 18.

Last year 6 SZs, 20 scareactors each cast, that's 120 scareactors.

I don't wanna hear any more complaints if this is right. If we get 20 per cast that is 60 more scareactors without this new possible SZ 18 more scareactors.

And no I can't add to spec. In blown away by possible numbers.

Sorry got carried away. 40 more scareactors besides the 18.

I will see if I can post screen shot of editting issue tomorrow. On phone.

No Heather... you didn't read the following post. 2011 had casts of 21 in honor of the year. But the streets usually have casts of roughly 20 to begin with.

Also... again, you missed the part about "Beast" being the roles for our "BY" (Buttercup Yellow) code.

No Heather... you didn't read the following post. 2011 had casts of 21 in honor of the year. But the streets usually have casts of roughly 20 to begin with.

Also... again, you missed the part about "Beast" being the roles for our "BY" (Buttercup Yellow) code.

Still not understanding. So 20 x 8 or no. Even 21 times 6 is 126.

I was thinking more zones would = less cast per zone.

Help?!

Does it appear that we are getting more street scareactors as compared to previous years?

I can't help with "Beasts" yet. Need to know the answer first and process.

Still not understanding. So 20 x 8 or no. Even 21 times 6 is 126.

I was thinking more zones would = less cast per zone.

Help?!

Does it appear that we are getting more street scareactors as compared to previous years?

I can't help with "Beasts" yet. Need to know the answer first and process.

last year was 21 a zone, so 21x6=126 per cast, 252 in total.

this year is 20x7 plus the 18 for this new one, which is 158 per cast, 316 in total.

so, 64 more SA's in the streets this year.

hope that helps :)

Edited by foREVer56

last year was 21 a zone, so 21x6=126 per cast, 252 in total.

this year is 20x7 plus the 18 for this new one, which is 158 per cast, 316 in total.

so, 64 more SA's in the streets this year.

hope that helps :)

But

1 klownz

2 vampires

3 chainsaw

4 rat lady

5 ghosts

6 prisoners

7 trick or treaters

8 dragons warriors

(memory based not clue based)

That's 8 not 7. Then you have the 36

So. 320 total compared to 252 then add the 36. So 356.

I'm so confused. Have I ever said math is not my strong suit?

But

1 klownz

2 vampires

3 chainsaw

4 rat lady

5 ghosts

6 prisoners

7 trick or treaters

8 dragons warriors

(memory based not clue based)

That's 8 not 7. Then you have the 36

So. 320 total compared to 252 then add the 36. So 356.

I'm so confused. Have I ever said math is not my strong suit?

i dont think Chainsaws are considered one of the 8 color codes, so you wouldn't include those. but you would include this new one since it has a color code. roamers aren't included in this total.

i dont think Chainsaws are considered one of the 8 color codes, so you wouldn't include those. but you would include this new one since it has a color code. roamers aren't included in this total.

Got it!

Still means there could be 178 scareactors on the streets during the casts. Roamers or not. That is a lot of freaking scareactors in the street at one time.

No more complaints if this holds up. Don't care if it's not a set scarezone. 52 more scaractors is nothing to blink at.

You forgot that we don't always find out EVERYTHING before its announced. So it is possible that our "chainsaws" could very well be "unlisted" as far as having a code goes. which would free up one of the 7 color codes, but that 8th code was Z (zones), which was originally thought to be "zombies". I know... i just broke your brain further. :D

Yes, we have more scareactors in the streets because we have 2 more SZs this year than previous years.

So it's not dragons, but dragon warriors? Interesting.

Correct. Dr Jimmy even posted a clue in the "random pictures" thread as a hint, but everyone seemed to overlook the obvious.

Yes Chris, you broke my brain even more. I'm still confused.

8 statements = 8 zones, but was beast apart of the zones?

Do we know for a fact that the "guesses" we're right?

If they were then we have 8 zones/roamers/hordes figured out. If beast is a new code name for a different zone, then it would be a 9th zone/roamer/horde group.

I'm bad at math but not that bad.

So do we have the 8 statement right?

There were 8 statements, but there wasn't a statement that hinted at "Beasts." However, "Beasts" was one of the codenames we had already listed from casting. It's BY (Buttercup Yellow). The casting list (copied from Rumors):

CP = Carnation Pink

LG = Lime Green

CB = Cornflower Blue

LP = Lilac Purple

SO = Sherbert Orange

BY = Buttercup Yellow

DG = ? (forgot what this was)

Z = zones

So, I think that means there could be 9 groups total, or there is confusion somewhere along the line with how clues matched up with actual casting.

Yes... the 8 statements are correct, but remember, sometime Dr Jimmy doesn't get all of the info. This would be one of those times. It was even news to me because I had only heard about the previous 8. BUT... we were assuming that what we had linked to the 8 SZ codes we were provided from the audition sheet.

Now as far as the codes go... the 8th code was Z for "zones". This could very well be our "roaming hordes", most likely chainsaws and maybe one of the previous SZ role/themes are also part of the roaming zones.

So far we have:

BY (Buttercup Yellow) - Beasts - NY

LG (Lime Green) - Zombies - NY

LP (Lilac Purple) - Dragon Warriors - San Francisco

SO (Sherbert Orange) - Prisoners - MIB area

CP (Carnation Pink) -

CB (Cornflower Blue) -

DG (unknown.. still) -

Z (zones) -

Other SZs listed: Ghosts, Vampires, Klownz, Trick or Treaters, Chainsaws

What I have written down is:

Zombies in New York

Dragon Warriors in San Fran

Prisoners in World Expo/MIB

plus:

Ghosts in Central Park

Vampires in Hollywood

Trick or treaters in Kidzone

Clowns with Chainsaws roaming

Women with Chainsaws roaming

Then add Beasts in NY

I think that might even leave the possibility for another missing group. 8 colors codes for stationary groups, zones for roaming chainsaws (2 groups, clowns and women). Otherwise one of the chainsaw groups has a color code and the other doesn't, which I'm guessing would make one of them stationary and the other roaming.

seems to me that the "Beats" would be the group that goes around fighting/war with the other scarezones, trying to "Save man kind" from the destruction of all theses "monsters".......thats the only thing that really makes since to me but these past 2 pages of math has me confused!