HHN 22 Speculation

Now, I may be missing the details that outline an additional doll in this picture in regard to what *I* just noticed. But beside the cheek of the dummy in the foreground there looks to be a very distorted image. I think that might be the image that was questioned.

This is talking about the dummy pic from Universal. How have we not noticed this? There IS something in the background of the picture...and is it just me or does anyone else think it looks like the silhouette of a doctor mask from HHN 20's Catacombs...? Maybe I'm just reliving nightmares.

I received this today from an unknown source and this quote:

The details of horror are more apparent then they seem.When you discover the nightmare, you'll wish for a dream.

As for this quote, I think the interpretation everyone gave was great...victorian house, legendary truth, quite possibly poltergeist (1982) (the dummy could be in the girl's room). A little of my own input: Amityville Horror has a prequel that came out in 1982.

In terms of the quote, I feel it's telling us to look at the details that are right in front of us. For example, what I stated above with the picture universal gave us yesterday: what's the blurred image in the background? It's in plain sight. Sometimes, what's in plain sight is much scarier than what's not.

EDIT: Also, why does the quote revolve around sleep? Nightmares vs. dreams. ....Freddy reference? Idk.

Edited by justchristy
  • Like 1

The Neil Patrick Harris thing seems very interesting to me, maybe we will get more from this mysterious friend?

I would also like to clear a bit up about a cryptic statement I made, "The 19th Century" was meant to refer to the Victorian mansion in the sense of when that structure would have been built. This does not necessarily mean that the HHN house is set in that era.

In fact, if the investigation of whatever paranormal activity is expected to be going on in that mansion is carried out by a certain team of collective investigators it seems far more likely that this will be going on in the present day.

Unless they totally retcon the history of that organization, which I believe was founded by a certain detective after events that occurred in the late 1950s.

• Like 2

I don't think this has been brought up yet, but in regards to poltergeist being a possibility for the Victorian house I don't think it matches up because in the film the home was newly constructed. Remember that the haunting was due to the house being built over what used to be a cemetery? "Victorian house" is pretty specific as opposed to just "haunted house".

No intent to offend anyone here, and I would love to believe in this, but the skeptic in me brings up some points.  There are some pretty extraordinary claims about this guy.  Getting up and walking around?  Running between rooms and attacking people?  Cursing people and families?  Changing facial exp<b></b>ressions?  Is there ANY solid evidence to back any of this up?  If I had this guy in my possession, you'd better believe I would have 24 hour video surveillance on him to get as much smoking gun evidence as possible and broadcasting the results, which apparently no one who could is actually interested in doing?  Very suspect...

I believe there is a camera on him on his website. As for the claims, I may not believe all that has been said about him, but he does have a presence to him. One of the people who I spoke of was a skeptic as well and went on the tour because I spoke of him. She is no longer skeptical of Robert. 

The Neil Patrick Harris thing seems very interesting to me, maybe we will get more from this mysterious friend?

I would also like to clear a bit up about a cryptic statement I made, "The 19th Century" was meant to refer to the Victorian mansion in the sense of when that structure would have been built. This does not necessarily mean that the HHN house is set in that era.

In fact, if the investigation of whatever paranormal activity is expected to be going on in that mansion is carried out by a certain team of collective investigators it seems far more likely that this will be going on in the present day.

Unless they totally retcon the history of that organization, which I believe was founded by a certain detective after events that occurred in the late 1950s.

It interests me as well. And the message is in metered voice. I shall hope we hear more from this mysterious friend. 

Btw, retcon is the reason I will accept nothing to eat or drink from gorgeous men in vintage military coats. 

Spec: I wonder if you are onto to something with Robert, Doc. Little possessed dolls can be so creepy and it would make for a great investigation into paranormal activity. 

• Like 1

I am really hoping to start hearing some more about the streets and this whole war/games theory. I kind of have this idea out there to kind of go with the "puppeteer" aspect. What if the icon was someone who can contol your mind and "pull your strings". Maybe this icon could be the one pulling the strings of the zombies and vampires etc. and making them fight one another. Just a little thought I had which I am sure is highly doubtful but sounded kind of cool. I am just trying to figure out what could be causing these groups to go after each other and when I saw the pic, it got me thinking.

Edited by LuitaChris

Do we know for certain that the doll picture is related to a house? What if it has to do with the (maybe) icon or theme? Personally, ventriloquist dummies have always freaked me out...but maybe it's just a small symbol for something bigger.

We're assuming it's for a house, based upon the similar teaser pictures we received last year. Plus, the caption mentioned the previous four houses as a give-away that this was a hint for a house.

Also: There's a new picture on that Instagram account that contacted JW today. Picture is here. Comment underneath says:

Hear the whispers and dare respond. But if they answer... Best be gone.
Edited by Lizz
  • Like 1

Also: There's a new picture on that Instagram account that contacted JW today. Picture is here.Comment underneath says:

in response to the quote "Hear the whispers and dare respond. But if they answer... Best be gone."

could have to do with contacting the supernatural? Sounds Legendary Truth-y

The cd looks like a vortex, which would line up with the vortex being in the Victorian house.

Edit to add content. The name of the account is theifrit - Ifrits are supernatural creatures in Arabic and Islamic cultures

Edited by gorefiend

Also: There's a new picture on that Instagram account that contacted JW today. Picture is here. Comment underneath says:

EVPs. Electronic Voice Phenomenon.

Used regularly on Ghost Hunters, Fact or Fiction, and by average every day paranormal researchers.

I've heard EVPs that are as clear as day and can make your hair stand on end or that can reduce you to tears.

Love the pic used for this.

In the hole in the center of the disc, it looks for all the world to me like it spells "Leotta". Which in turn makes me think of the Leota in that other haunted place up the road. Who apparently contacts spirits. Which is the wrong park, so dead end.

But are those letters in there? Symbols?

And is the disc a 2D representation of our vortex?

Hmmmm an Ifrit or Efrit is a Arabic spirit of great power, a type of Djinn. Specifically they are creatures of smoke and fire, a fire demon if you will.

This spirit is being used currently in season 5 of True Blood. It is chasing Terry and he was cursed by a middle eastern woman. In the show, it is a vengeful demon. It will get you no matter where you are. There might not be a connection, but I thought I should mention it.

• Like 1

In the hole in the center of the disc, it looks for all the world to me like it spells "Leotta". Which in turn makes me think of the Leota in that other haunted place up the road. Who apparently contacts spirits. Which is the wrong park, so dead end.

But are those letters in there? Symbols?

It does appear to spell Leotta. As for symbols, the ones I can make out are:

The L & E look similar to the symbol for Jupiter.

O & 1 T looks like the male symbol.

2 Ts together looks like pie.

The A resembles alpha.

Are you sure its 2 Ts? To me it just looks like there is only one T. The line for the A looks like a T but is just the line for the A connecting to the top part of the T and forming the line in the middle. Just like L forming the E.

Are you sure its 2 Ts? To me it just looks like there is only one T. The line for the A looks like a T but is just the line for the A connecting to the top part of the T and forming the line in the middle. Just like L forming the E.

2 Ts or 1 pi is still represented.

And I just realized I wrote pie. Damn diet.

But since I can totally brag as everyone will see it. I weighed 140 before I became pregnant with my son. Gave birth in June and I weight 128 now!!!!

Back to spec.

So Jupiter is the King of the Gods

Male symbol is male.

Alpha is the beginning.

Pi is the infinite.

If you have the male symbol near the symbol for Jupiter, doesn't that suggest the symbol for Mars? Which brings the following verses to mind: "When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars..."

You were suppose to congratulate me on my weight loss.

But Mars rules fire signs. How esoteric do you want me to get.

I can delve into the realms of astrology, paranormal research, pagan beliefs....

When were the full reveals for 2011 and 2010?

August 25th, 2010

August 31st, 2011 (however winners of the email contests got the first look 30 minutes before everyone else)

Btw, retcon is the reason I will accept nothing to eat or drink from gorgeous men in vintage military coats.

Captain Jack Hotness... eeerrr Harkness :P

Also: There's a new picture on that Instagram account that contacted JW today. Picture is here.Comment underneath says:

In the hole in the center of the disc, it looks for all the world to me like it spells "Leota". Which in turn makes me think of the Leota in that other haunted place up the road. Who apparently contacts spirits. Which is the wrong park, so dead end.

It says Leota.. and yea, its a "dead" end alright. Madame Leota contacting the spirits is basically the hint. And yes, the swirls around her name could very well be the hint at the spinning tunnel in the house.

You were suppose to congratulate me on my weight loss.

I'm against your weight loss due to all that lost weight finding me :chainsaw:

Alright so SZ confirmations are happening... so far we have 3 SZ's confirmed from our "speculation"..

Prisoners - MIB area

Dragon Warriors - San Francisco

Zombies - NY

However... we have a new twist. It seems we have a new SZ scareactor role. You might be asking how is it "new"?.. well it isn't part of the zombie-Klown-prisoner-dragon warrior-ghost-vampire-chainsaw-Trick r treater SZs we had in the line-up. This new role is "Beast" and from what I was told, there are 36 of them cast, which means there are only 18 per cast. Which is 2 less than the other SZs. This is where it gets interesting, this new role is also located in NY. What does this mean? I'd say once again we have two separate SZs in NY- one scareactor group in front of Macys, the other scareactor group in Sting Alley.

Thoughts?

Alright so SZ confirmations are happening... so far we have 3 SZ's confirmed from our "speculation"..

Prisoners - MIB area

Dragon Warriors - San Francisco

Zombies - NY

However... we have a new twist. It seems we have a new SZ scareactor role. You might be asking how is it "new"?.. well it isn't part of the zombie-Klown-prisoner-dragon warrior-ghost-vampire-chainsaw-Trick r treater SZs we had in the line-up. This new role is "Beast" and from what I was told, there are 36 of them cast, which means there are only 18 per cast. Which is 2 less than the other SZs. This is where it gets interesting, this new role is also located in NY. What does this mean? I'd say once again we have two separate SZs in NY- one scareactor group in front of Macys, the other scareactor group in Sting Alley.

Thoughts?

Could the role Beast be talking about the Dragons? I guess 18 dragons per cast would be a bit much... maybe we will see werewolfs

Edited by Villafane