HHN 22 Speculation

I hoping this a LT house!! Cause I never got to see the first one in 2010. So I think maybe since the vortex is in this house..that the collective team or "spirit seekers" have created a time machine to transport us back in time to the Victorian era...? Any thoughts??

I like this idea... start off in the modern age of the house... then a time warp by to when the house was in all its splendor...... could be a cool idea... and of course haunted as hell.

Ok now that Ive taken 5 seconds to think about this... check it.... you start off in the Victorian house in the modern day.... there are ghosts/demons/whatever all over the place... THEN you go through a time warp and see the horrible events that took place to make it haunted or whatever. Granted I took 5 seconds on this theory but with a little thought that could be a cool idea!

Edited by PeoriaBJJ

I hoping this a LT house!! Cause I never got to see the first one in 2010. So I think maybe since the vortex is in this house..that the collective team or "spirit seekers" have created a time machine to transport us back in time to the Victorian era...? Any thoughts??

The first one was actually my favorite house of 2010. To go along with your thought, what if, instead of a time machine, the Spirit Seekers have modified their previous machine and made it even more powerful (or maybe LT took it from them and made their own changes), and it ends up tearing the fabric between our world and the afterworld, causing all sorts of temporal and spatial anomalies? The vortex tunnel could be the tear itself, and we have to go through it to seal it from the other side, possibly trapping ourselves in the spirit world.

Sorry Grime... and my bad I didn't see Dr. Jimmy, Legacy, Lizz or any others state the fact that its now very plausible we will get an icon. My oversight I suppose... On to the Victorian House... I like that idea of walking into the facade of a modern day house like LT house and maybe walk in the front door and see a modern day room with modern pictures and furniture and then go through the vortex and have the same room with very old pics and old decor.

Pure speculation on my part here: I know the re-used doll/dummy looks nothing like him, but nevertheless it somehow reminds me of the creepy Robert the Doll in Key West. That little legend is one I wouldn't mind seeing investigated.

Again just a spec on my part, I've heard nothing about Robert actually being involved.

• Like 1

I really like where this speculation is going. Any of the mentioned versions, with starting out in contemporary time, then through the vortex to the Victorian time. See how it happened, or see how it looked back then - this sounds like great fun. Maybe the "ghost" version of the bad guys in the modern portion, then the original demented human version through the vortex. This also sounds very much like something LT and Spirit Seekers would be involved in, I agree. The vortex could be set up by LT, or something created by the haunting itself.

While I've felt interest in all the potential houses this year, thus far the Victorian house has been my least anticipated. The speculation we're getting now, though, has piqued my interest considerably. More!

Pure speculation on my part here: I know the re-used doll/dummy looks nothing like him, but nevertheless it somehow reminds me of the creepy Robert the Doll in Key West. That little legend is one I wouldn't mind seeing investigated.

Again just a spec on my part, I've heard nothing about Robert actually being involved.

*Never heard of that*

*Googles*

*Is now terrified*

There goes my sleep for the weekend. haha

I've heard rumors that an icon may actually happen, but nothing substantial enough to have me convinced. If so, it won't be the marketing-style Icon like Fear or Lady Luck. Our website has already shown that we won't be getting that kind of Icon. Whether or not A&D has created their own Icon remains to be seen.

I know what your talking about. That doll is cree-pay!

Well Poltergeist has already been thrown around a few times, that came out in 1982 (in reference to the search in the picture). Victoria(n), and the word "Legendary" (Truth) also show up.....hmmm....

I'm intrigued by the "How To Help" tab as well....maybe are we being sent into this house to "help" the spirit seekers or better yet, to help the ghosts get back to their rightful, peaceful state?

All VERY interesting...

• Like 1

EDIT ^^^ You beat me to it!

You tell me.

Could be wrong, but looking at the tabs at the top...

Victoria = Victorian house

How to help = obviously looking to help something/someone

1982 horror movie = Poltergeist

Then Barney Stinson = Legendary = Legendary Truth

Edited by Parkscope
  • Like 1

Idk if this is off topic or not, but i recently heard someone say that HHN "might be"

Game- silent Hill

Show- The Walking Dead

Music- Alice Cooper

Live entertainment- Newkd Vegas

???

???

Book- The woman In Black?

Cuz that movie is based on the Victorian era. And seeing as how we have a Victorian house, maybe the book/movie will be turned into a house? If i'm wrong, oh well. This is just my 2 cents on what this victorian house may be about. If i'm wrong, then i'll just stick to my "100 Years house with a Dead Silence Room" idea. Lol

Just hit the nail right on the head of exactly what I was thinking, Parkscope. Glad I'm not the only one :)

Yup.

Either that or there's going to be a house based on helping Barney Stinson watch a 1982 horror movie with a chick named Victoria....which would be Legen-wait-for-it-DARY!

• Like 2

If so, it won't be the marketing-style Icon like Fear or Lady Luck. Our website has already shown that we won't be getting that kind of Icon. Whether or not A&D has created their own Icon remains to be seen.

Very similar to 2009.... so many people swore up and down there would be "no icon". Low and behold, we had "The Usher" unveiled with the site reveal. Of course, the only "event" recognition he got as far as appearing on anything, was the peak night park maps & his gloved hand on the Publix ticket standee. While the event shirts, billboards & commercial catered to "SAW, Chucky, Wolfman".

Sooo we could very well see this same situation happen, however its probably highly unlikely.

Idk if this is off topic or not, but i recently heard someone say that HHN "might be"

Game- silent Hill

Show- The Walking Dead

Music- Alice Cooper

Live entertainment- Newkd Vegas

???

???

Book- The woman In Black?

Cuz that movie is based on the Victorian era. And seeing as how we have a Victorian house, maybe the book/movie will be turned into a house? If i'm wrong, oh well. This is just my 2 cents on what this victorian house may be about. If i'm wrong, then i'll just stick to my "100 Years house with a Dead Silence Room" idea. Lol

For what it's worth, The Woman in Black, while not a great film, would make for a pretty good haunt. But not sure why they'd go for the license, since it could be a generic house and still get the same effect.

WAIT WAIT WAIT...WAIIITTT!! Legen-Dary...like Dairy. Like as in Dairy Queen. Dairy Queen sells many treats. Mainly ice cream. Someone posted a picture somewhere on this forum of that ice-cream woman/creature thing. I GOT IT! Clearly that's our icon and clearly that's what's going on this year!

Ugh how could I not see this all along?!?!

I like the cut of your jib, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Like 1

If that doll ever shows up anywhere near HHN, I would seriously consider not going.

He does travel. He made a trip up to the Belleview Biltmore in Clearwater during a Paranormal Convention. The TAPS guys were there and I wanted to go, but I found out Robert would be in attendance. I didn't go. That doll freaks me out. Even pictures of him give off bad juju.

And I know people who have gone on the Key West Ghost Tour he's apart of. They've had weird experiences while in his presence.

• Like 1

And I know people who have gone on the Key West Ghost Tour he's apart of. They've had weird experiences while in his presence.

I went on that tour, and I only went on it to see him. To be honest the tour in general was lack-luster compared to other ghost tours I've been on but Robert the doll is by far the scariest/creepiest thing I have ever seen. That's saying something because I have had some scary run-ins with the paranormal. There's just something about him, and yes I refer to him as a person because that is the impression you get from the doll. If HHN ever had anything related to him I would avoid it like the plague.

Snarky is one of my favorite qualities in a person. I, too, would like to subscribe. :D

Haha glad to see I'm making some friends and creating fans already :)

But I digress, so do we think that maybe we could see an announcement for this Victorian house here soon? I don't really see them announcing one house and then there only being 2 left to announce for the big reveal and such. Maybe could we be getting a full reveal here sooner rather than later?

If that doll ever shows up anywhere near HHN, I would seriously consider not going.

He does travel. He made a trip up to the Belleview Biltmore in Clearwater during a Paranormal Convention. The TAPS guys were there and I wanted to go, but I found out Robert would be in attendance. I didn't go. That doll freaks me out. Even pictures of him give off bad juju.

I went on that tour, and I only went on it to see him. To be honest the tour in general was lack-luster compared to other ghost tours I've been on but Robert the doll is by far the scariest/creepiest thing I have ever seen. That's saying something because I have had some scary run-ins with the paranormal. There's just something about him, and yes I refer to him as a person because that is the impression you get from the doll. If HHN ever had anything related to him I would avoid it like the plague.

No intent to offend anyone here, and I would love to believe in this, but the skeptic in me brings up some points. There are some pretty extraordinary claims about this guy. Getting up and walking around? Running between rooms and attacking people? Cursing people and families? Changing facial expressions? Is there ANY solid evidence to back any of this up? If I had this guy in my possession, you'd better believe I would have 24 hour video surveillance on him to get as much smoking gun evidence as possible and broadcasting the results, which apparently no one who could is actually interested in doing? Very suspect...

There are some other, very plausible explanations for a lot of these claims (if the claims aren't outright fabricated). I'm really not hearing anything that makes me think that this is anything more than a way to generate money. It looks like I may have to take a trip out to Key West in October...

Now, to bring this back to HHN, I've always been in favor of an urban legends house. Give me Mothman, Bigfoot, aliens, Jersey Devil, stories like this. I think it would make for a pretty fun house. It's unfortunate that the rumored house for our cryptid friend from South of the border was scrapped.

But I digress, so do we think that maybe we could see an announcement for this Victorian house here soon? I don't really see them announcing one house and then there only being 2 left to announce for the big reveal and such. Maybe could we be getting a full reveal here sooner rather than later?

I hope we'll get a full site reveal soon, personally. Hopefully they're gearing up for something bigger. Maybe that's why we haven't gotten any new house updates yet (besides the doll picture)? When were the full reveals for 2011 and 2010?

I'm a fan of the snark as well.

To keep this on topic, I think we'll continue to get these little photo teasers about our remaining houses leading up the the full reveal. I think they're done making individual announcements for now.