HHN 22 Speculation

I thought the "infested" clue was for Rat Lady?

I'm not quite sure where the confusion happened, so I'm not sure what you're referencing when you say "infested." But, I have not heard of Sting Alley being a specific location for a scarezone. Doesn't mean it won't be fair game for zombies or other roaming groups, but it doesn't seem to be a main location.

I'm not quite sure where the confusion happened, so I'm not sure what you're referencing when you say "infested." But, I have not heard of Sting Alley being a specific location for a scarezone. Doesn't mean it won't be fair game for zombies or other roaming groups, but it doesn't seem to be a main location.

Legacy had posted a clue saying Sting would be "infested" with something, which led to the Rat Lady, which we now know is in a different location.

"    (7/24/12) ParkScope has posted a new image showing off what the the new and improved London shoreline will look like once they are done with it. I’ve also heard elsewhere than the staff of the old Amity Games area has been told that the first new games by Simpsons are expected to be ready to go in time for Halloween Horror Nights.". That is on screamsape. So my guess would be Klownz near simpsons.

Also... Are the Klownz from hhn 21 Hollywood the type we are expecting for This year?

I’ve also heard elsewhere than the staff of the old Amity Games area has been told that the first new games by Simpsons are expected to be ready to go in time for Halloween Horror Nights.". That is on screamsape. So my guess would be Klownz near simpsons.

I've already said at least twice before that it is highly unlikely any scareactors will be found near Simpsons due to the ride being open & the new midway games also being there. They tend to not put scarezones/scareactors in front of ride entrances.

I've already said at least twice before that it is highly unlikely any scareactors will be found near Simpsons due to the ride being open & the new midway games also being there. They tend to not put scarezones/scareactors in front of ride entrances.

I agree with the ride entrance assesment. But the midway game walls and construction was all removed when I was there this past weekend. Its back to a normal queue. Odd.

The facade and whatnot were removed in the middle of july because they had to do electrical work in the ground. As to why there hasn't been any further progress is beyond me. But i have heard that the exterior/queue lighting is supposed to be replaced with LEDs.

Guess we'll see what happens with all of that soon enough.

Anything in NY would have to be either near Macys/Twister or in Sting Alley... I highly doubt we'd see anything the size of 2006's "Deadtropolis: Zombie Siege" due to the whole "nothing in front of Mummy" issue.

This still doesn't make sense to me. Why is the front of the Mummy off limits now? The ride opened in 2004 and is hardly a massive draw anymore. People like it and it's great fun but the ride was more popular in 2006 during Deadtropolis then it is today and there was never any real problems then as far as I know. So my question is is this an official thing or just another rumor like "SS44 is condemned?" Inquiring minds want to know.

its not a rumor... the SZs of 2008, 2009, 2010, & 2011 have all been confined to the area where the queue entrance is to the Twister entrance. It really doesn't have so much to do with ride popularity, but more to do with it being easier for guests/ride greeters. I'm sure Park Operations made some type of complaint. Might also have to do with them not wanting the area "too dark".

This still doesn't make sense to me. Why is the front of the Mummy off limits now? The ride opened in 2004 and is hardly a massive draw anymore. People like it and it's great fun but the ride was more popular in 2006 during Deadtropolis then it is today and there was never any real problems then as far as I know. So my question is is this an official thing or just another rumor like "SS44 is condemned?" Inquiring minds want to know.

it's easier for guests to get into the ride and it's easier for the TM's there to be able to talk to guests without everybody getting scared. That's a ride that requires to put your bag into a locker, so it requires a lot of communication between the guests/TM's operating the ride. It doesn't have to do with popularity, despite Revenge of the Mummy being fairly popular during the event. I can't confirm this is why we haven't seen a zone there, I can only infer that this is the reason why.

Edited by armyofrobots
  • Like 1

I agree with the ride entrance assesment. But the midway game walls and construction was all removed when I was there this past weekend. Its back to a normal queue. Odd.

The facade and whatnot were removed in the middle of july because they had to do electrical work in the ground. As to why there hasn't been any further progress is beyond me. But i have heard that the exterior/queue lighting is supposed to be replaced with LEDs.

Guess we'll see what happens with all of that soon enough.

Sorry to go off topic, but there is a bit of progress there. From hatetofly at Orlando United:

IMG_0688.jpg