HHN 22 Speculation

.. there is one of them moving. The problem with something like that. Is they are massive, and more stationary. They also probably cost a small fortune. If we get something that is built like the puppeteer dragons, but has the look of something like the USJ dragons. I think it will be pretty effective. If they can get good puppeteers that can use them well, and move quickly in the suits. It will be great!

So I'm checking in after a while away and I have to say I'm really excited about the prospect of a war!I'm a HUGE fan of dragons, so that concept in particular really has me pumped.If it's anything like the previous three videos, I'll be blown away!Also looking forward to what they do with the traditional Halloween scare zone. I love Halloween traditions.So far this is looking like a great second year for me!

Weren't there Raptors similar to this in 2002? I mean, a lot less advanced, but basically the same idea?

The Raptors were only the top portion/head and arms. They would hide in the bushes and just tilt out. The Studios would require full dragons.

The Raptors were only the top portion/head and arms. They would hide in the bushes and just tilt out. The Studios would require full dragons.

Ah, okay. I wasn't there that year, just remember seeing pictures.

And is your recent picture in that random place relevant?

For those that don't know, it was Triple H winning the King of the Ring. So it's either "Time to play the game" like HHH's music/entrance, or having to do with the "King" part.

Ah, okay. I wasn't there that year, just remember seeing pictures.

And is your recent picture in that random place relevant?

For those that don't know, it was Triple H winning the King of the Ring. So it's either "Time to play the game" like HHH's music/entrance, or having to do with the "King" part.

I don't believe in random...

And maybe not the outcome... but to be full honest I am quite proud of everything Hunter represents.

They can’t resist The Golden Key.

That taunts and calls and beckons thee.

I hang it there so they will use it…

To come in and play with me.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Trickster

they have announced the icon for Howloscream!!! i wonder will hhn announce anything to us today ???

484065_10150964512856302_344368494_n.jpg

They can’t resist The Golden Key.

That taunts and calls and beckons thee.

I hang it there so they will use it…

To come in and play with me.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Trickster

they have announced the icon for Howloscream!!! i wonder will hhn announce anything to us today ???

He kinda looks like a more sinister Jack.

• Like 2

Legacy am I reading too much into it or could you be hinting at Chance, thinking you were referring to lady luck and that bff Jill from an old commercial and jack and Jill thus leading to Jack and Chance?

Has nothing to do with do with icons or previous "characters."

Basically I was relaying the wrong information regarding where the Rat Lady would be located. It's not Sting, but near her BFF (think about Ladies in the park).

Sorry about the confusion. I got wrapped up in the excitement over the streets.

Edited by Legacy

Has nothing to do with do with icons or previous "characters."

Basically I was relaying the wrong information regarding where the Rat Lady would be located. It's not Sting, but near her BFF (think about Ladies in the park).

Sorry about the confusion. I got wrapped up in the excitement over the streets.

Interesting.

So that leaves Sting Alley empty again for our guesses....

Klownz?

Interesting.

So that leaves Sting Alley empty again for our guesses....

Klownz?

Well considering Sting Alley will be "infested" with something I'm still thinking Zombies in New York and Sting alley. The did it before in 2006 with Deadtropolis so why not again.