HHN 22 Speculation

OK. New theory based on Dr. Jimmy's Role Playing picture and Legacy's "Heh" when I mentioned scavenger hunt and his previous posts about games.

What if we can become Spirit Seekers/Legendary Truth? We download an app, and search for clues in the SZ which we scan or take pictures of and use these clues to solve the bigger mystery of how to send these evil spawn back to hell, since when the Spirit Seekers turned on their machines and attracted the ghosts at Wyandot, the machines attracted more than ghosts.

Just a theory that sounds fun to me. Maybe I should just put this in the wishful thinking forum.

OK. New theory based on Dr. Jimmy's Role Playing picture and Legacy's "Heh" when I mentioned scavenger hunt and his previous posts about games.

What if we can become Spirit Seekers/Legendary Truth? We download an app, and search for clues in the SZ which we scan or take pictures of and use these clues to solve the bigger mystery of how to send these evil spawn back to hell, since when the Spirit Seekers turned on their machines and attracted the ghosts at Wyandot, the machines attracted more than ghosts.

Just a theory that sounds fun to me. Maybe I should just put this in the wishful thinking forum.

That would be awesome, and with the advent of all the iPhone stuff doesn't sound that far fetched.

But just the talk of an overall/epic setup is getting me excited.

Summing up:

Vampires in Hollywood

Zombies in New York

Ghosts in Central Park

Dragons in San Fran

Prisoners in World Expo

Trick or treaters in Kidzone

Clowns with chainsaws - roaming?

Women with chainsaws - roaming?

Will the zombies infest Sting Alley or will there be rodents?

Edited by sarah21683

Summing up:

Vampires in Hollywood

Zombies in New York

Ghosts in Central Park

Dragons in San Fran

Prisoners in World Expo

Trick or treaters in Kidzone

Clowns with chainsaws - roaming?

Women with chainsaws - roaming?

Will the zombies infest Sting Alley or will there be rodents?

Yes yes and... Crap... What was I gonna say....

Rats. I forgot.

• Like 8

Oh Legacy....you so silly :P

The only thing that I'm confused on is that it sounds like the 6 main zones could be roamers but it sounds like they could be standstill zones too....but then we have the clowns and the CDT classified as roamers? Ugh can it be September already? The anticipation to know exactly what's going on is killing me....

Edited by CoreySalyer

You only have to wait roughly 18 more days to find out... although since the website never says where the SZs are, you'll have to wait longer lol

True but if these "games/war" rumors are true, which considering the sources I don't have any reason to believe they aren't, we'd probably be getting that information then.

And the Clowns i was thinking more of in front of IFF where Canyon of Dark Souls was last year.

If it actually went down like this they could use props from carnival of carnage if they by chance were to still have those lying around..

That,i think, would actually be kind of cool as that was probably my favorite SZ I've ever been in.. Come to think of it, that's the only one I really remember from 2007...only other events I've been to were '10 & '11. Neither of which had zones as in depth or intriguing in my opinion.

If it actually went down like this they could use props from carnival of carnage if they by chance were to still have those lying around..

That,i think, would actually be kind of cool as that was probably my favorite SZ I've ever been in.. Come to think of it, that's the only one I really remember from 2007...only other events I've been to were '10 & '11. Neither of which had zones as in depth or intriguing in my opinion.

there was only one SZ in 07 called "Troupe Macabre" and it was in CP(I think).

Clowns are basically a second CDT, except instead of men in formation, they're clowns(at least that's what spec is pointing to).

Edited by foREVer56

You only have to wait roughly 18 more days to find out... although since the website never says where the SZs are, you'll have to wait longer lol

I know, but I really really really don't want to wait that long. Not because I'm impatient, but because I want to see if my wishful thinking/ speculation is true haha that AND I'm really excited to see what Universal has up their sleeves with this "game/war" thing that we're hearing about :) I really want to hear more about it!

I kinda wish they did that, I wish they used the big clown heads that were the entrance for that scarezone in 2007, that was my favorite part, seeing those huge clowns lol, if they had around still they could use that, it would be awesome

Funny, I posted this here last night but it seems to have vanished...anyway, here it is again. They currently have "zones" of Dragons right now in Universal Studios Japan for a limited engagment. Not that saying they'd be the same, but interesting they already have a similar "theme"